Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow My SoSo Autogrow

They like it best when you oil up and dance naked while they listen to the music.
:biggrin:
Haha, @arb. If that were true, they'd already be taller than I am. I believed you about that last time. Now I know better.
@Whisper, the vine is honeysuckle, and it's entwined with Star Jasmine. I thought it would be nice to fill in the "walls" of the gazebo with jasmine and honeysuckle. I don't remember why. I threw a table in there for Winter, for a semiferal cat of ours. That and a house M-G made is her shelter in the rain, hence the tarp. We didn't put the top on the gazebo, so it's open for the sun. It does smell nice, with the honeysuckle, Jasmine, roses, orange and lemon blossoms. That did work.

Despite the storm, Rudy and Alice are growing. Rudy has grown an inch since yesterday, and Alice is 1/2 inch taller. Alice is broader. If we get a break in the rain, we will up-pot the remaining Autos. I think we might have gotten faster growth if we hadn't gotten all of this rain, but you can't control the weather, even with naked greasy dancing. Been there, done that, got covered by a t-shirt. Rudy and Alice seem to be taking their own sweet time, but they are their own autonomous beings, so it is their time. I'm just hanging around waiting to chop them down, so they don't have much motivation to do anything on my account. Still, they could have been left in the refrigerator, and they could take that into account. Not that it's much warmer outside, but still, there is fresh air and more light than they were getting from that tiny lightbulb when someone opened the refrigerator door. Some gratitude would be appreciated. If I'm going to do interpretative dancing for their benefit, while naked and covered in Crisco, they could try to make an effort. I'm just saying.
20190521_102915.jpg

Rudy
20190521_102925.jpg

Alice
I love the way the ruler says "shatter". That's a goal, you lazy ho's. Get to it, or it's chop chop.

Olive oil..................works better.
:nut:
I might require video proof of a renegade statement like that. This is brand name Crisco. Not the store brand. You did get that, right? If I say Crisco, that's what you get.
Olive oil! That might work for Popeye, but I'm a skeptic.
Still, I will keep this in mind. It's not like I'm going to repurchase Crisco with out a serious sale and double coupons, and how often does that happen? It might be olive oil next. Or coconut. Depends on the clearance shelf, doesn't it?
I will say, my skin has never been softer, so thank you Rudy, thank you Alice. Now if you would grow, grow, grow.

Rudy, 7 inches
Alice, 5 1/2 inches
20190523_114146.jpg

20190523_114154.jpg

Special thanks to Madri-Guy for holding the ruler.
Oh, and up potting Otto and Fleur.
And feeding everyone, plantwise.
And making coffee, breakfast and lunch for the people.
20190523_114056.jpg

20190523_114202.jpg

Not much to say about about Otto and Fleur, 'cept they ain't dead yet, so that's good.
Another autoflower is in a cup, but too tiny to look at. Could melt from the eyebeams.
Rudy, my dear Rudy, has grown an inch since yesterday.
Alice has more of a spread, but she's doing her best.

Further proof I do not control the weather. It's 57* (but feels like 55*, according to weather service), and it rained again. It's May, late May. It is, of course, because I wanted to grow autoflower. I'm not worried about photoflower. Plenty of time for hot weather, and I think cooler weather is less stressful as young as they are. They have time, but autoflower do not have time. They have my love, good will, and good wishes, but they do not have the time they assume they have. Just saying. I don't remember a May like this. 400% of average rainfall.
They don't seem to be stressed or suffering, but they aren't setting any records. Alice is now 6", and Rudy is 9". Madri-Guy reminded me I said I'd be happy with 7". Of course you say that! That's just being nice. Why pressure the poor plant?
20190526_185938.jpg

20190526_185806.jpg

Still, they are good plants. No trouble at all. They just sit there, planting. Maybe they are putting down a massive underground Root City, and I'll be able to dig bud up like potatoes. With crazy weather like this in May, anything is possible.

As much as I have loved my home and garden, I have made the difficult decision to move. There are too many unhappy memories here. Sadly, my SoSo Autogrow has come to an end. The yard and house are being made ready for new people to enjoy, and I will be moving on to create a different life, in a different place. My plants were given a respectful burial, which us all any if us can hope for in the end.

As much as I have loved my home and garden, I have made the difficult decision to move. There are too many unhappy memories here. Sadly, my SoSo Autogrow has come to an end. The yard and house are being made ready for new people to enjoy, and I will be moving on to create a different life, in a different place. My plants were given a respectful burial, which us all any if us can hope for in the end.
I can totally understand your desire to pull up roots and make a new start after what you've been through in that house. It will be bittersweet, I'm sure, since you've invested time in your garden, etc. But these are all things that can be done again.

My suggestion would be to take some cuttings and divisions of your most beloved plants and transplant them into your new garden. That way your favorite plants can accompany you. I have plants that were my mom's and grandmother's growing in my yard and have brought them here from two past homes.

And I hope that once you've 'landed' that you'll start a new journal of your new grow....

Best of luck in your new home search. :smile:

I can totally understand your desire to pull up roots and make a new start after what you've been through in that house. It will be bittersweet, I'm sure, since you've invested time in your garden, etc. But these are all things that can be done again.

My suggestion would be to take some cuttings and divisions of your most beloved plants and transplant them into your new garden. That way your favorite plants can accompany you. I have plants that were my mom's and grandmother's growing in my yard and have brought them here from two past homes.

And I hope that once you've 'landed' that you'll start a new journal of your new grow....

Best of luck in your new home search. :smile:
Thank you for the kind advice, @momofthegoons. I do have some plants I cherish, and it was good of you to say something. I'm not sure I would have thought of it. Leaving the garden will be even harder than leaving the house, but I have to think there will be other gardens to grow, and a happier place for me to grow as well.

Thank you for the kind advice, @momofthegoons. I do have some plants I cherish, and it was good of you to say something. I'm not sure I would have thought of it. Leaving the garden will be even harder than leaving the house, but I have to think there will be other gardens to grow, and a happier place for me to grow as well.
I’m sure you will be in a new chapter in da season of life?

Yes, my friend @ataxian. The best part is, I will still be at the Asylum to hear your wonderful stories of sand and surf, and plants in paradise.
I was on MAUI and surfed with my family!
Year’s earlier in High SCHOOL my surfer friend and very talented surf dogmas a local at-a point break on MAUI B-4 is was cool to claim?
MAUI WOWIE x 3 foot colas no seed’s (Dutch dude’s started da trend of no seed’s 1972 ( I think?)
Sorry completely out of it!
Normally I don’t post when I’m a 9.875641325
MAUI WOWIE is a strain of CANNABIS that was created by hippies that surfed wave’s breaking on CORAL REEF’S!
This ROSIN taste so insane!
MAUI WOWIE in da house!
Love this strain? CIVILIZED

@Helios i skied with my friend’s (2 brother’s from TAHOE CALIFORNIA SIDE) one dude that was noT sCARced live at VAIL, CO and we surfed HAWAII 2-getter by in time!

Last edited:
I was on MAUI and surfed with my family!
Year’s earlier in High SCHOOL my surfer friend and very talented surf dogmas a local at-a point break on MAUI B-4 is was cool to claim?
MAUI WOWIE x 3 foot colas no seed’s (Dutch dude’s started da trend of no seed’s 1972 ( I think?)
Sorry completely out of it!
Normally I don’t post when I’m a 9.875641325
MAUI WOWIE is a strain of CANNABIS that was created by hippies that surfed wave’s breaking on CORAL REEF’S!
This ROSIN taste so insane!
MAUI WOWIE in da house!
Love this strain? CIVILIZED

@Helios i skied with my friend’s (2 brother’s from TAHOE CALIFORNIA SIDE) one dude that was noT sCARced live at VAIL, CO and we surfed HAWAII 2-getter by in time!
There are none as civilized as you, my friend.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back