Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Thank you @ataxian. Someone said to me a long time ago they couldn't wait to see what I came up with next.
My response was 'It's all just a variation on a theme, but what a theme'.
So many different styles to play with let alone the wood combinations.

@momofthegoons Apple wood is lovely and mellows really well with age, just like us.:rofl:

There is so much character in that piece, it looks like it's been through the wars.

You've forgotten what you want and I've forgotten what I've made.
No one is ever going to say they have a full set of Phattpiggie stems.

When my brain comes to terms with the workings of websites phattpiggie.com will go live.
Full of pictures and videos which I'm sure will just add to the confusion.:smile:

The Red Palm is great and there is more on its way.
I think @VGOODIEZ are going to test the water with the black jars.

I'll be sure and remind my little one that stoners put her through college. Especially if she gets a job with border control.
Everytime the machine goes 'ping' it's 'They've found drugs Dad'.
I just sit quietly in the background.

First Cerberus stem went up for auction today. Amboyna Burr kicked it off and the bids came in not long after.
It'll be interesting to see how well they sell. Ideas are already in mind for some different styles.

Thank you @ataxian. Someone said to me a long time ago they couldn't wait to see what I came up with next.
My response was 'It's all just a variation on a theme, but what a theme'.
So many different styles to play with let alone the wood combinations.

@momofthegoons Apple wood is lovely and mellows really well with age, just like us.:rofl:

There is so much character in that piece, it looks like it's been through the wars.

You've forgotten what you want and I've forgotten what I've made.
No one is ever going to say they have a full set of Phattpiggie stems.

When my brain comes to terms with the workings of websites phattpiggie.com will go live.
Full of pictures and videos which I'm sure will just add to the confusion.:smile:

The Red Palm is great and there is more on its way.
I think @VGOODIEZ are going to test the water with the black jars.

I'll be sure and remind my little one that stoners put her through college. Especially if she gets a job with border control.
Everytime the machine goes 'ping' it's 'They've found drugs Dad'.
I just sit quietly in the background.

First Cerberus stem went up for auction today. Amboyna Burr kicked it off and the bids came in not long after.
It'll be interesting to see how well they sell. Ideas are already in mind for some different styles.
I really like the direction and progress of your offering’s.
I want to order after the mess we’re in?

It would be a pleasure to turn something for you @ataxian.
It's looking like you will have plenty of time to decide what you'd prefer.
Take care and stay safe.
My wife is keeping everything together!
At least I have a wife that loves me?
LEMON HAZE is calling me to take a rip of bliss.
I have other stuff.
Too lazy to get it.
Seriously I want a mouthpiece for my “M”!
Once the dust settles.

@ataxian the love of a good woman is priceless, if mine hadn't come along I think I'd have been living in my car.
She keeps my shit together.
When I was living on the beach in front of a incredible SURF BREAK smoking joint’s without seed’s I had friend’s driving car’s they bought for $200?
70’s in HAWAII was surreal.
My wife I met in PARIS and she blow’s me away?
I try and figure stuff out and she does naturally!
I love what you offer.
As soon as society open’s back up expect to receive a order.
Can’t wait to show it off at the dock!

@ataxian last car I paid $200 for was devoid of the void bushes. I only drove it stoned so it felt great. Not so much to my friends.
Get in touch anytime, send me some pictures of the shit you like and we can work something out.

I need to stop making these and get some proper work done.

@ataxian last car I paid $200 for was devoid of the void bushes. I only drove it stoned so it felt great. Not so much to my friends.
Get in touch anytime, send me some pictures of the shit you like and we can work something out.

I need to stop making these and get some proper work done.

Inside this daze?
The battery for my portable is on the charger!
As soon as the battery is fully charged I will indulge myself in LEMON HAZE!
My car was brand new so the hippies considered that I might be spoiled?
I was soul style & most of da tribe became pro?
Surfing was soul to me.
CANNABIS is what we called it in EUROPE.
MARIJUANA is what we called it in LATIN AMERICA!
PAKALOLO in HAWAII
POT or WEED in CALIFORNIA
THAI BOMB OILER 4 BEACH BLANKET BINGO (Beach Party ISSUE)

Last edited:
@phattpiggie - please excuse my ignorance - are the helmets you make purely Art or do they also have a function?

Either way - don’t ever stop making the things that bring you joy!!

Those helmets would make a nice WoodScents heater holder (especially if it was internally lit up)...functional art!

@Jill NYC how does whimsy sound? but.....
@LesPlenty, @Madri-Gal and @momofthegoons I'm not saying.......
I'm also taking the 5th on WS internals and making them fit, okay.
IMG-20200418-181423.jpg

Stepping away from helmets for now and getting my stem head back on. Should have 3 different styles in this wood combination.
Honduran Rosewood Burl and Blackwood with a black accent.
IMG-20200418-WA0031.jpg

Last edited:
@Fat Freddy Cruella d'Piggie or Phatt d'Vil which has the better ring to it:rofl:
I've one more off cut of the Honduran Rosewood left and think I know where to take it.
Got a square done yesterday.
View attachment 17917View attachment 17918

Just curious but does the cutoff have any function beyond its eye-catching aesthetics?

Back in the early 70's we used to keep a nug of hash in a small compartment in one of those modular, rubber stemmed type pipes to allow the nug to "get seasoned"! :rofl:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back