Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

4.18mm by my digital verniers on the top, 8.5mm on the bottom flange, it isn't an overly large piece, so it feels quite solid. Oh crap I just used it, I am supposed to be testing if the ISO evaporates...reset.:science:

https://www.dhgate.com/product/2017-new-design-half-fab-egg-shape-24cm-tall/395553892.html

This arrived other day

It really goes well

Has taken the pig for my fav dab rig

cyclone action is perfect and no matter how hard you pull no water in mouth

Loves it

https://www.dhgate.com/product/z-style-glass-adapter-glass-bong-adpters/390980261.html

This works great with the male joints and with the QB and my new Halo SiC
collects the reclaim easy too

Simple green is going great as my cleaner and the vinegar rinse after to get the "soapiness" off is amazing before water rinse and refill with few drops of lemon juice

This arrived other day
Just watched the function vid on this piece.... I was curious how the perc worked. Really looks nice... shit lol... and here I thought my GAS was in check...

Glad to hear the Simple Green is working well for you. I use it for all my glass and find it does the trick for most of it. Every now and then I have to break out the PBW but for the most part the SG works great. Even on crusty bangers. :thumbsup:

Just watched the function vid on this piece.... I was curious how the perc worked. Really looks nice... shit lol... and here I thought my GAS was in check...

Glad to hear the Simple Green is working well for you. I use it for all my glass and find it does the trick for most of it. Every now and then I have to break out the PBW but for the most part the SG works great. Even on crusty bangers. :thumbsup:
SG is going great
Occasionally it takes two days soak for stubborn bits

Having GAS helps this as have other pieces in rotation....lol

You thought your gas was over? Hahaha...every time I think my GAS and VAS is slowing someone posts another "needed" item....lol

This piece is gorgeous though and the function is flawless....the tornado spout is great to watch

You mean you haven't been affected by PAS (@phattpiggie acquisition syndrome) yet? Oh.... it's coming. :wink:
Oh I have been infected, but I have not yet purchased yet......
I know how my wallet will hate me once I start
Trying to get rid of a few others off the list/s first

Also infected by @Ed's TnT logs and WSAS but yet to purchase

I got the UD mini and it tasted like shite and did not get hot enough to give dark abv but it teased me rotten enough to realise that I need a WS now with proper heat and VC compatibility
The airflow is great with the logs and through water I know I want one after all you mob's glowing reports

My hopper gives me good bong-like hits and milk atm but a log has been calling for ages and the UD mini just made it worse yet sits there laughing at me as it is not good enough

I
@felvapes , the following will make your little dog bark;
https://vaporasylum.com/threads/vvps-ac-dc-variable-voltage-power-supply-for-log-vapes.752/
Less than AU$15 for just the vvps!
Back on topic, the little qtip holder is great, how did I manage before it.:thumbsup:
have that power supply on the way already
But I reckon a WS is in the works soon

I have a small glass jar for iso with a lid and then a full and empty box of q-tips - one new and one for the used/dirty

I have eyed your piece off before but not yet pulled the trigger - still needs a dirty tip compartment...lol

https://www.dhgate.com/product/2016-new-amazing-function-bong-glass-water/391569350.html

Yingmin contacted me recently to thank me for a good review I gave of their d20d knockoff I bought suggested by @LesPlenty
The original piece is nice and not too restrctive

I have only ever bought one piece off them

They offered me for giving a good review a discount to buy any item in the store for $15 USD

I ordered the above piece worth $53.11 USD for $15 USD with free shipping

so am quite happy with yingmin as a seller

If you order something from them give a review and see how you go

(they promise me they do not use lead in the colour as I could not get a clear one......see how crazy I go - or how much crazier...lol)

Last edited:
I like yingmin5 they make the q-tip/cotton bud holder that I am sweet on atm. They are one of the better sellers on the Gate:twocents:
@felvapes that is a different looking beast, do you fill both chambers of the microscope bong or is the top perc just a splash guard?

edit, I just left a glowing feedback for the Q-tip holder, we will see what happens (@felvapes must have been kissed on the dick by a fairy, just got a little dog, great discounts on bongs...lucky bugger)

I like yingmin5 they make the q-tip/cotton bud holder that I am sweet on atm. They are one of the better sellers on the Gate:twocents:
@felvapes that is a different looking beast, do you fill both chambers of the microscope bong or is the top perc just a splash guard?

edit, I just left a glowing feedback for the Q-tip holder, we will see what happens (@felvapes must have been kissed on the dick by a fairy, just got a little dog, great discounts on bongs...lucky bugger)
LMAO

The little dog does not get use - it just made me want a WS more
I will see how it goes when the new PS arrives

The Glass however was a surprise

They really pushed the discount on me

At first they just sent a message saying do I have Fedbook or or whatsapp etc to "talk easier"

I was suss and said no I just have an email

They then said what is my email?

I was late in replying to that so they sent me a message saying that I was a good customer and gave a good review and they wanted to offer me any piece they had for $15USD

I said thank you very much and if this was true could I get this piece (I looked through the most expensive ones that I liked to test them)

They said no problem and organised the new price for me

In youtube vids I have seen the top gets water too

This laser thing looks freaky deaky

In youtube vids I have seen the top gets water too
The piece looks really solid in the vids... more so than the listing. And I was wishing for a function vid in your first post about it. So thanks. :biggrin:

Looks like a fun piece...

That laser bong though... holy shit lol. They just need to figure out one for vaping now. :lol:

@LesPlenty I have now caved and gotten the q-tip container as well. Seriously you guys..... the holidays are coming up and my wallet needs a break....

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back