Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

I think by stoned memory (I could be imagining it as it was a while ago) that I asked for one with a short stem inside and a long neck when ordering
I gave up trying to talk to them about the problem, even with pictures with arrows showing the difference between their sample photo (good perc position) and mine (bad position) they still could not understand the problem, I think it is just pot luck if you get a good or bad one. I will buy another as soon as I break this one (at least it only cost just over $20 in the end).:thumbsup:

I gave up trying to talk to them about the problem, even with pictures with arrows showing the difference between their sample photo (good perc position) and mine (bad position) they still could not understand the problem, I think it is just pot luck if you get a good or bad one. I will buy another as soon as I break this one (at least it only cost just over $20 in the end).:thumbsup:
Wow that is a good price
I feel that about the microscope - at least it was cheap and I can give as a pressy

$20 is cheap though for the rattle can it is more than double that for me

I bought another one last night I love it so much

Hopefully comes good again
I wrote in the notes again - a long neck and short inside stem so that it functions like in the video

See how we go

My rattle can and ash catcher w/j-hook are my faves for vapes atm

Rattle can and vortex with ice cube perc are my fave dab rigs atm

Wow that is a good price
They refunded the rest, I paid full price to start with, as I told them, I would rather pay full price and get one like the listing.:thumbsup:
If your next one shows up and is good, I will get another as well, something about that rattle seems to hit me really hard, just the way I like it.
WideInfamousIndusriverdolphin-small.gif

I end up a bit like this Tera+Rattler=where am I?:smoke::smilie-devil:

Last edited:
They refunded the rest, I paid full price to start with, as I told them, I would rather pay full price and get one like the listing.:thumbsup:
If your next one shows up and is good, I will get another as well, something about that rattle seems to hit me really hard, just the way I like it.
WideInfamousIndusriverdolphin-small.gif

I end up a bit like this Teta+Rattler=where am I?:smoke::smilie-devil:
I can't explain properly why it is so good or how it does it
But it has surely taken my fancy
taste and big, hard hits
Also less dirty bits on glass...

I have another RC on the way and a diff tornado....last nights stoned browsing got me again...lol

Bloody gas....:disgust:
Yingmin msgd me again and offered me a discount

I picked these two items and asked how much would it be as a package

https://www.dhgate.com/product/18-8mm-glass-j-hook-angled-female-curved/410299095.html

https://www.dhgate.com/product/hot-recycler-oil-rig-glass-bong-glass-smoking/418600475.html

They replied with $30usd free post

Sooo.....I now have another tornado recycler on the way :myday:

It is also 14mm female for you @LesPlenty :ko: I know you prefer 18 but all the other tornados have been male at least this is female

Yingmin has sent me good quality glass and has given me 2 great discounts now simply for leaving good reviews of their products :)

Nice pickup Sherlock, we will have to start calling you 'half price Harry':cheers:
I left a brown noser feedback, no discounts sent my way:smoke:
You will have to let us know how they perform.:thumbsup:
I do like a j-hook:partyhat:

Nice pickup Sherlock, we will have to start calling you 'half price Harry':cheers:
You will have to let us know how they perform.:thumbsup:
I do like a j-hook:partyhat:
Hahahaa

I don't know what is so special about my comments or why they like me so much....

But whilst they keep offering me cheap glass it is feeding my addiction - they are like a pusher...lol

Yer I need the upright J-hook for my ash catcher - I reckon they will be a nice fit/feel

The tornado looks great to me - I am hoping it works as good as it looks

Reminded me more of @momofthegoons fish bowl tornado in design....

Reminded me more of @momofthegoons fish bowl tornado in design....
I've been meaning to say something about the piece we both bought a while back. I finally got mine.

I was impressed with the fact that it gives some good 'tornado action.' But the problem for me is that for this to happen you need to put in a good amount of water. And then there is quite a bit of drag on the inhale. It works great with less water... but then you sacrifice the tornado (and let's face it.... that's the best part next to the buzz :biggrin:).

So all in all I like it... but I'm still working out the water level that's best for me. Haven't tried it for anything but dabbing... it's a dab rig after all. :tongue: But I can't imagine that it would be any different hooked up to a vape.

I've been meaning to say something about the piece we both bought a while back. I finally got mine.

I was impressed with the fact that it gives some good 'tornado action.' But the problem for me is that for this to happen you need to put in a good amount of water. And then there is quite a bit of drag on the inhale. It works great with less water... but then you sacrifice the tornado (and let's face it.... that's the best part next to the buzz :biggrin:).

So all in all I like it... but I'm still working out the water level that's best for me. Haven't tried it for anything but dabbing... it's a dab rig after all. :tongue: But I can't imagine that it would be any different hooked up to a vape.
I fill the bottom half/fab egg bit to top
The drag is fine for me with a QB or the Halo
Might be a bit much if used with a low flow vape but for dabs I have found it fine
Def need that water filled up in the bottom but works great from there
I wonder if my pathways/tubes are slightly wider or not.....

Interesting thought... and it could very well be. That's the trade off with the glass from DHGate; it's never exactly accurate and each piece could vary slightly.

I'm not disliking it. It just takes a bit more effort to get it 'started' than other glass I own.
Also thinking....did you get a clear one or one with colour accents?
I notice in the pictures all the diff colours have a slightly diff perc
I thought it may be random but when I got my clear one it has the same perc as the clear picture

Also thinking....did you get a clear one or one with colour accents?
I notice in the pictures all the diff colours have a slightly diff perc
I thought it may be random but when I got my clear one it has the same perc as the clear picture
I got the clear as well. I tend to steer clear of the colored glass pieces.

I just used it for a dab... filled it up to the top and still feel it has a bit too much drag. But for the price it's a solid little piece. And to be fair, the pieces I'm comparing it to are (for the most part) more expensive pieces.

With the exception of this one that I got a while back for the first run of forum bubblers. This one draws beautifully for dabbing... but is very fragile and breaks easily. And of the four I purchased, only two could be given away. The other two had the wonkiest percs I've ever seen; completely skewed and almost sideways from the way they were supposed to be. One broke and the other I kept. However, the one I kept with the wonky perc still draws beautifully. Go figure. :lol:

I got the clear as well. I tend to steer clear of the colored glass pieces.

I just used it for a dab... filled it up to the top and still feel it has a bit too much drag. But for the price it's a solid little piece. And to be fair, the pieces I'm comparing it to are (for the most part) more expensive pieces.

With the exception of this one that I got a while back for the first run of forum bubblers. This one draws beautifully for dabbing... but is very fragile and breaks easily. And of the four I purchased, only two could be given away. The other two had the wonkiest percs I've ever seen; completely skewed and almost sideways from the way they were supposed to be. One broke and the other I kept. However, the one I kept with the wonky perc still draws beautifully. Go figure. :lol:
The other tornado I got has a lot less drag
Smaller tornado bit though - https://www.dhgate.com/product/new-high-quality-22-5cm-tall-glass-barrel/269406094.html so I kind of like the one above

most of my glass has been pretty well made from the gate though..... the microscope and pork barrel were the least well made/designed of my glass - both have been gifted on

look at this thing....

https://www.dhgate.com/product/huge...-quot/405887351.html#s1-0-1b;searl|4005804498

https://www.dhgate.com/product/huge...g-13/410908403.html#s1-10-1b;searl|4005804498

Last edited:
Lol... you do this on purpose; don't you....? :cool:

How fun is this one? Love it in the amber color. Sigh.... dammit.

felvapes.. you need to back away slowly from DHGate. That's it... just back away...... :dog:
Hahahaaaa.....
I can't help it
Esp when I have pushers like yingmin giving cheap street corner deals....

I didn't buy that one yet - I resisted last night - but it did go into my favourites....It does look heaps fun the function looks good in video too

This one turned up today and the function is actually the best tornado I have got now

Its great and runs much more like the video of yours

https://www.dhgate.com/product/glass-bongs-waterpipe-tubes-clips-chamber/410146796.html

Still have the yingmin special from last night to arrive now....

Check out the function video, quite a bit of water splashes up the mouthpiece.:thumbsup:

Check out the function video, quite a bit of water splashes up the mouthpiece.:thumbsup:
I saw that too
but it still looks fun..lol
you have slightly less splash back dabbing though as there is less of a sudden change in pressure
but yes - I also noticed this and it helped me resist last night and put in favourites for now instead of impulse buying :)

Brown tonguing your way to full price :dog:.

Managed to get through Black Friday without cracking & buying a new piece. A few tempted me but how much glass does one really need?

how much glass does one really need?
Lots seems like a nice round number.:thumbsup:
GAS has well and truly gripped one member I know:wave: Mne has slowed down considerably lately, I think I only have 1 or 2 items in transit for a change:smilie-devil:

Lots seems like a nice round number.:thumbsup:
GAS has well and truly gripped one member I know:wave: Mne has slowed down considerably lately, I think I only have 1 or 2 items in transit for a change:smilie-devil:
Mine is kind of slowing.....
Not sure who that member would be tho ?????.......lol

I do have only two in the post atm and one is a 2nd rattle can ....
I have favourites too so slowly getting to the ones I "need" and cn slow up and pass on some glass

Or put it all in a cabinet to look at...lol

Tera for some reason gives better clouds and hits native for me and the mighty is meant to be so good native I may slow up on the glass use anyway

If it is only needed for dabs and GH etc it is a lot easier to pick the best for the one purpose rather than an all in one or an array

Still - I do like a glass fix.....

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back