Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

The piece looks really solid in the vids... more so than the listing. And I was wishing for a function vid in your first post about it. So thanks. :biggrin:

Looks like a fun piece...

That laser bong though... holy shit lol. They just need to figure out one for vaping now. :lol:

@LesPlenty I have now caved and gotten the q-tip container as well. Seriously you guys..... the holidays are coming up and my wallet needs a break....
Hahahah

It is my payback for all of the rest of you "making" me buy so many things with your recommendations

LOL

I apologise in advance for the coming few weeks of deliveries.... a few nice glass bits on the way that may hurt you also...lol

Yes I had to look at vids before buying too to check it wasn't just a "look cool device" but not functioning well

The vids looked okay so at $15 I thought it worth the risk

My vape list keeps getting shorter and then longer.....

My vape list keeps getting shorter and then longer.....
We've had this discussion lol... it's the affliction that never goes away. I really thought I had it under control until recently. Fortunately, my VAS seems to be under control now with the new 710coil bangers. But the GAS..... I'm out of control.

I apologise in advance for the coming few weeks of deliveries.... a few nice glass bits on the way that may hurt you also...lol
Fuck.... :disgust:

I bought an entire cabinet for my glass... and I'm outgrowing it.....

We've had this discussion lol... it's the affliction that never goes away. I really thought I had it under control until recently. Fortunately, my VAS seems to be under control now with the new 710coil bangers. But the GAS..... I'm out of control.

Fuck.... :disgust:

I bought an entire cabinet for my glass... and I'm outgrowing it.....
My Halo has helped the Concentrate Vas
The 710 has made me want accessories...

I have most of the vapes I want but there are a few that have been added recently

My Gas is as you said off the chain and needs curbing I think........hahaa

I noticed the function videos show rocket percs but the one you are getting has an arm tree downstem, I have this type in my Sheldon Black Knock off and I don't really like it, that being said it might be great for dabbing, but I am not grown up enough yet to partake in said concentrates.:smoke:

H
I noticed the function videos show rocket percs but the one you are getting has an arm tree downstem, I have this type in my Sheldon Black Knock off and I don't really like it, that being said it might be great for dabbing, but I am not grown up enough yet to partake in said concentrates.:smoke:
Hahaha
You will catch up soon my friend, halo up
I have noticed a few of my rigs I like a lot for dabs but not vapes
Some Vice Versa
Some interchangeable

Sorry again @momofthegoons
I did say there was a few backed up in the post - they seem to be arriving all togetherish
Couple more to come still but....

This turned up today - https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/163064533567?euid=null&bu=43637026542&cp=1&sojTags=bu=bu
it is also really nice
It is wayyyy smaller than I expected it to be, but it actually hits and tastes really nice
Good flavour and nice free draw resistance
It goes great with all my vapes....A good back up for the d20d knockoff I have while it is in the soak bucket

It will be a great travel piece too due to the size
20181031_004108.jpg
20181031_004237.jpg

A PSM and F2 for size reference

am surprised at the function
I am currently using a bent F to M glass adaptor as a MP while I am waiting for my J-hooks to arrive in another package

This turned up today
I'm happy to say that this one doesn't make me drool nearly as much as the one you posted yesterday. That one has me pondering..... and trying very hard to resist. :lol: I justified the one I bought prior because of the bubbler I had that leaks. I figured it was a replacement. But the one you posted yesterday... sigh that one I like even more. I think I need to just hold off now until you are finished getting your packages.

Are we there yet? :biggrin:

I'm happy to say that this one doesn't make me drool nearly as much as the one you posted yesterday. That one has me pondering..... and trying very hard to resist. :lol: I justified the one I bought prior because of the bubbler I had that leaks. I figured it was a replacement. But the one you posted yesterday... sigh that one I like even more. I think I need to just hold off now until you are finished getting your packages.
Are we there yet? :biggrin:
hahaha

Yes that is kind of how I ended up with them all coming
ordered at diff days browsing

Yesterdays one is a beauty... am dabbing oil from it atm
So good....I am loving these tornado rigs

Todays one I almost forgot was coming it took so long and thought was bigger

But I actually like it a lot now I have it and have used

No:disgust:unfortunately we are not yet "there"
I do not know if or when we will get "there" and if we realise we are "there' once we do arrive
But I am enjoying the trip atm:lmao::smug:

And again
Today we had another delivery
https://www.dhgate.com/product/2014-new-45cm-height-roor-glass-smoking-pipes/214082689.html#ctabBox

Roor knockoff from steven on dhgate
at first I did not like as it has a big mouth piece
I had a shave and could get a good seal then.....

It works great
Can get really big hits from it without coughing

Just pull slow and steady and you can get through a GH or VC or F2 or a mix of any two at once very quickly
Nice big rips that hit

I do think that the MP is a little big
If the circumference was a little smaller it would be a beast bong

If you have a beard and mo it is hard to get a seal with the size

But once I shaved it does go hard and I am impressed

The pig barrel has been the least enjoyed after all the deliveries so far

The tornados are my fav dab rigs - really enjoy using these

The small one posted last night is a good traveller and a good d20d knockoff backup in the cleaning rotation

The roor knock off and mobi tower both have diff traits that I like.....I think maybe the roor wins for the big coughless hits I can take - but the slightly too large MP is a drawback

A rattle can and the discounted microscope bonus buy still to come

If you have a beard and mo it is hard to get a seal with the size
Well fortunately I don't have that problem.... :razz2:

This type of bubbler doesn't do it for me. Too large of a mouthpiece and a bit too tall for my liking. But that triple honeycomb perc looks interesting.

I tend to really like the recycler type bubblers that give that 'tornado action.' I've been looking for one from DHGate that actually has it (and not a lame version of it). I just watched the function vid of the one you posted the other day and it looks pretty nice. Doesn't have the tornado action my Fishbowl recycler has... but it's nice for the price. I've been trying to find a piece that has the function of the Fishbowl... it just can't be beat but it's my nicest piece (imo) and I'm afraid I'm going to break it lol...

You can see the tornado action towards the end of this vid... once I get my fingers out of the way lol

Nice collection you are getting there. @felvapes :thumbsup: I had another unwanted drink out of my rattle can today, I am loving the flavor retention...just not in the water!
If yours works great without my flaw, I might just order another.:smoke:

Edit; I want/need a tornado in my collection, which one?

Well fortunately I don't have that problem.... :razz2:

This type of bubbler doesn't do it for me. Too large of a mouthpiece and a bit too tall for my liking. But that triple honeycomb perc looks interesting.

I tend to really like the recycler type bubblers that give that 'tornado action.' I've been looking for one from DHGate that actually has it (and not a lame version of it). I just watched the function vid of the one you posted the other day and it looks pretty nice. Doesn't have the tornado action my Fishbowl recycler has... but it's nice for the price. I've been trying to find a piece that has the function of the Fishbowl... it just can't be beat but it's my nicest piece (imo) and I'm afraid I'm going to break it lol...

You can see the tornado action towards the end of this vid... once I get my fingers out of the way lol

Lol at the beard n mo response

I wasnt sure how I would like this one but actually like the 3 honeycomb a lot

I also just had a dab of oil out of it and it shines there .....

WOW

I love your tornado fish bowl - WANT...lol

Both the ones I posted are great - maybe the tire perc one slightly more like yours but not a lot of diff
I can see how yours goes and love it

Nice collection you are getting there. @felvapes :thumbsup: I had another unwanted drink out of my rattle can today, I am loving the flavor retention...just not in the water!
If yours works great without my flaw, I might just order another.:smoke:

Edit; I want/need a tornado in my collection, which one?

I will let you know how it goes mate :)

Yer the pig has gone in the cupboard/donation pile for now for same reason
Tend to occasionally get a sip I wasn't expecting nor particularly wanting

The tornado recyclers are mad....I like @momofthegoons one is amazing looking but both the ones I posted are pretty good

The small one I posted last night retains a fair amount of flavour while still providing adequate diffusion/cooling too

collection/obsession :juggle::smug:

Last edited:
I love your tornado fish bowl - WANT...lol
Lol... me too. And I got it for a steal from @mvapes several years back. Fish Bowl seems to have gone out of business in 2015.... I've been trying to locate another piece by them for a long time. Found one today, but holy shit are they expensive now.

https://legacyglassworks.com/products/fish-bowl-recycler?variant=23801352070

And seeing the bubbler in that link reminded me that mine used to have that fish logo as well. Simple Green.......... :doh:

collection/obsession :juggle::smug:
It never seems to go away. Ever. No matter how many pieces you have. :disgust:

Classy & classic @Swish887. I bet it hits like a mutha.

Nice ash catcher @felvapes. Ash catcher pieces are great paired with a J hook. Yours looks like it would pair very well with one like this as it has a nice reasonably stable base.

1427403479989901885279.jpeg

I really seem to have lost my GAS but that could be because I have found some pieces that are perfect everyday drivers?

I have 2x matrix perc sidecar bongs(large & medium) and have been thinking about a small one to add to the collection after seeing this;

Anyone tried it? (click picture for link)

I have 2x matrix perc sidecar bongs(large & medium) and have been thinking about a small one to add to the collection after seeing this;

Anyone tried it? (click picture for link)
I have one just like that but I purchased it on Amazon..... so I don't know what to tell you. I really like the size. But I don't know this seller.

Got my glass q-tip container yesterday. And truly think this is something every person who dabs should own. They way they shipped it was wonky though. No box.. just wrapped in several layers of bubble wrap with a shipping label on it. :dog:

SO

My microscope and my rattle can turned up just after my j-hooks

First the j-hooks
I like them and get the use now
Great with the plenty - I usually only use it through water and do not use the SS coil - with the J-hook I have been using the Plenty dry again for the flavour

Next - the micro scope
It works well, good sized rips are possible through it and it is made of good thick glass - the down pipes have slits in them also so that it has a decent pull/flow

I prefer it for dabs or maybe if you smoked still it would be good
Not so much is it my fave for single vapes though
After using and testing enough I decided it is a decent bong but far from my favourite - I do not enjoy using it as much as my mobi tower or roor knockoff for the bigger bongs
I have decided to pass it on to a brother who needs some good glass and to stop using the plastic bongs

Now - the Rattle Can from Steven at popular glass

This thing is a beast
I absolutely love it
Amazing little thing - no idea how it is so good or works like it does but the hype is real

@LesPlenty I would order another one from them if I were you - yours is definitely faulty, I also saw a youtube vid with a fulla who was all annoyed with his and had same issue but blamed design

I think by stoned memory (I could be imagining it as it was a while ago) that I asked for one with a short stem inside and a long neck when ordering

Either way my inner stem is much shorter than yours and I can pull as hard as I want with the water level almost to the neck and I never get water in the mouth
I can hold the neck/MP as far back as horizontal and have no issues at all - past this point and gravity pulls water in

The thing bubbles nicely and the little ball rattles up and down with a vape or halo or banger in while pulling

The flavour is great - can taste the vapes really nicely
Oil and dabs also work and taste great
In fact the Plenty goes off in this and you can get really nice flavourful rips
Any vape I use in this tastes and pulls really well - it is hard to explain - not like a jack of all trades master of none - but like almost a master of all no matter the requirements of the device used

Now not only does it taste great and ball rattles well - it does another double action that makes no sense - you not only get big clouds with little diffusion - it somehow does diffuse and cool the vape so much that you can take huge rips - huge

Oil and rosin dabs you can pull in pretty much one go with no coughing at all - smooth and tasty

Other vapes do the same whether you use as single vapes or doubles with the cloud buddy y adapter

The Plenty - this usually needs more diffussion then others and goes well with such percs
But it loves the rattle can
Great tasty hits like a j-hook, but you can take huge big rips without things getting cougherous at all..... This is an achievement with the Plenty and with such a small and little diffusing bong is amazing

I truly am blown away by this one and have been testing the new pieces for a few days before judging to avoid any new toy reviews...

I will be be buying at least one or two more of these as I usually have two rigs running at a time - one for vapes and one for dabs - I want to have one of these for each

ATM my favs are the d20d knockoff, rattle can, ash catcher w/j-hook for vapes

My tornados/vortex bongs for dabs plus the rattle can

Rattle can for the Plenty now best

I enjoy the mobitower and roor knockoff for big bongs and work for any of the above also
The sidecar gets used in the same rotation as the two big ones

The microscope and pig barrel are no longer in rotation and are going to new homes as donations

Rattle can amazes me
The best if I were to own one glass piece I think it would have to be this
It easily does everything I want it to and does it well - very well

Loves the rattle can can I say it again?:love:

Rattle cans and vortex/tornados are my thing atm....love em

@LesPlenty you say you do not know which tornado to get

out of the two I have I like this one better https://www.dhgate.com/product/2017-new-design-half-fab-egg-shape-24cm-tall/395553892.html
works great and big hit with a bigger tornado

But then I have found a few more that tickle my eyes fancy
https://www.dhgate.com/product/saml...bong-glass-klein/411874793.html#mfavit-1-null

https://www.dhgate.com/product/glas...s-clips-chamber/410146796.html#mfavit-13-null

https://www.dhgate.com/product/3-colors-spiral-perc-dab-rigs-bongs-with/423999467.html#mfavit-1-null

or this looks interesting

https://www.dhgate.com/product/purp...recinfo=8,103,2#cppd-2-5|null:103:r0585199664

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back