Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

Dare I ask for a picture?

20181204_001703.jpg
20181204_001624.jpg
Dare I ask for a picture?
LOL
That I can do

It doesn't require interwebs copy pasting that pretends it isnt working on this end

Last edited:
@felvapes On the glass catcher, I order the 14mm - 18mm correct? That is the one? (WS and DV)
I think I may have ordered some incorrect sizes, on some fittings.
Just double checking.
I know everyone knows this, DHgate ships free.
That is never good.
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/14MM-18...var=462190597189&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

With this I would probably get the amber 18mm one

I got the clear one which works great - but it is only 14mm joint so I can only use one vape at a time
I still use my vc with a male 14mm to male 14mm and all my other vapes fit a 14
But the double adapter fits 18mm

You will be able to use the WS and DV in any joint but to use the carb cap option you want 18mm plus better airflow

The reason I would get the amber is it is 18mm and has a right angle for where you would put the j-hook as opposed to the 45 degree

Thank you, I really want these pieces compatible because,
it will look better to my husband, if I am actually able to use my glass.:aaaaa: or :BangHead:
I live on a rinky-dink island, no place to pick up an extra piece, so I am trying to buy blind.
That's the reason, for all of the questions, plus I value everyones experience :cool:.

Thank you, I really want these pieces compatible because,
it will look better to my husband, if I am actually able to use my glass.:aaaaa: or :BangHead:
I live on a rinky-dink island, no place to pick up an extra piece, so I am trying to buy blind.
That's the reason, for all of the questions, plus I value everyones experience :cool:.
Its how we all started with vapes and glass
buying blind and sharing knowledge/experience
I love the learning and sharing here and peoples willingness to do so earnestly

Thanks for the pic @felvapes, I was hoping the j-hook might have been your new one like this;

When you get them.:thumbsup:

Edit; saw this and wasn't sure where to put it, so here will do; (@ataxian, look away, the Tera rocks on the bong in this)

Last edited:
Thanks for the pic @felvapes, I was hoping the j-hook might have been your new one like this;

When you get them.:thumbsup:

Edit; saw this and wasn't sure where to put it, so here will do; (@ataxian, look away, the Tera rocks on the bong in this)

I am waiting (im)patiently for those style hooks in post

I will post some pics of my hooks and catcher together later

This is my favourite dab rig ATM
I have one other tornado in the post
The rattle can can be inserted as equal fav here
20181204_183625.jpg

This is my favourite vape rig ATM
Tasty as n can sit back on lounge
It feels old wooden pipe in hand kinda
Waiting for my hooks like @LesPlenty shared above in the mail
Rattle can can also be inserted here as equal fav
20181204_183541.jpg
20181204_183600.jpg
20181204_183451.jpg
20181204_183519.jpg

Bummer! I was notified that they cancelled my glass catcher order, no reason why.
I guess I will wait, and try again. On a happier note, My Eds WS was shipped, and
all of the other other pieces are on the way. I am looking forward to learning and
playing with my new toys. Maybe, I will get some of it, by the weekend. ( I hope )

Bummer! I was notified that they cancelled my glass catcher order, no reason why.
I guess I will wait, and try again. On a happier note, My Eds WS was shipped, and
all of the other other pieces are on the way. I am looking forward to learning and
playing with my new toys. Maybe, I will get some of it, by the weekend. ( I hope )

I'll wager its that Wily Mercurial Planet gone Retrograde that is the culprit!
always during the Holidays too.

Oh.... you've got it bad lol.....

I've managed to keep the GAS at bay lately. Haven't gotten my last purchase yet so maybe that's why... not sure. My eye does keep wandering to a few more expensive bubblers that I see on IG. God there are some incredible artists on there.... and some of their work goes fairly cheap when they're hurting for money.

Oh.... you've got it bad lol.....

I've managed to keep the GAS at bay lately. Haven't gotten my last purchase yet so maybe that's why... not sure. My eye does keep wandering to a few more expensive bubblers that I see on IG. God there are some incredible artists on there.... and some of their work goes fairly cheap when they're hurting for money.
Wish some of these had function videos

Yer I managed to not buy also as I have still got one piece to arrive yet

Still.......

Modified a broken Do20-d and combined it with my stereo matrix. 3 matrix percs. Have a Y adapter to use as well.
PrJgtXdh.jpg

The last picture of this combination, had a little fit and dropped it on the cement.:disgust:
IMG_20181211_154036.jpg

Replacements are on order.:thumbsup:

i like the rattle can looking forward to using it, does it really need to b filled up so high with water?
you really like them adapters/attachments for clearing,
good ol Tassie brew? When i stayed on the Goldie, drank way too much beer! Not enough people i knew were into cannabis.

Last edited:
does it really need to b filled up so high with water?
Yes they do, my example has the perc finishing higher than it should (about 10mm). This is actually great in use, less air to clear after a rip, less area for reclaim buildup and extra cooling because of the mass without losing flavor!

you really like them adapters/attachments for clearing,
I love the adaptors, a must-have. I just hot water rinse, ultrasonic it or just stick it in the dishwasher to clean:thumbsup:

good ol Tassie brew?
Boags or go home!:smoke:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back