Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

I drank a lot of VB, Toohey's and some really interesting local craft IPA's but not Boag's
I ordered from steven79/popular glass, lets see how long it takes to make it to NY haha.
adapters are next order, you and a few others seem to dig those cloud buddy's,
is sunshine store more or less the same as CCG regarding QC?

I think that we are the QC for most DHGate sellers! The 2 you listed seem better than a lot can be.:thumbsup:
As for the cloud buddies (cleisen adaptor) just make sure to get the shorter armed version when looking to buy, the long-armed ones are supposed to be a bit fragile.:myday: I just ordered these, again;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/14mm-and-18-8mm-clound-buddy-y-adapter-with/410261424.html
Have been looking at these too;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/18-1...recinfo=8,103,5#cppd-5-5|null:103:r2100749310
A bit pricey compared though.:cheers:

The last picture of this combination, had a little fit and dropped it on the cement.:disgust:
View attachment 6466
Replacements are on order.:thumbsup:
That sucks!!

Hey, I thought you guys down there didn't actually drink Fosters.....you just foisted it off on the tasteless Americans!! haha

I've never had one, but I understand Crownies are the thing...no??

Hey, I thought you guys down there didn't actually drink Fosters.....you just foisted it off on the tasteless Americans!! haha

I've never had one, but I understand Crownies are the thing...no??

I don't drink really these days but Fosters was about as far down as you can get on the order of choice for a local. Absolute rats piss. Of course it varies by state but VB, Tooheys & Carlton are all very popular with XXXX being popular up north. Most of my mates drink Coopers green or Boags premium.

Crownies were popular in the 90's as a "premium" beer but that was also because the bottle is perfect for glassing someone being long & slender. These days it is all about small breweries boutique beers or big breweries developing/buying sub brands to back up their stock beers.

To bring this back on track I am really enjoying my lattice perc piece today. Pairs well with a VapCap or a log vape.

20181216_143751.jpg

I never used keck clips until some got delivered with a bong, not a necessity but OK..:thumbsup:
Whatever wpa @Stevenski is using would be too small for a keck clip anyway (where he has the tubing). The clip would hold the wpa to the bong not the tip to the wpa.:myday:

@Stevenski Is that a piece of whip tubing that is being used in place of clips?
I think I am going to need all of these McGyver fixes, because, it seems I may
need so many little things. Who wants to wait a week for a flipping clip?

It is a piece of silicone whip that I use as a heat shield so I can easily remove it from a piece when it is hot.

20181217_200302 1.jpg

Keck clips are useful for keeping glass together you don't want to accidentally separate like a can & mouthpiece or a claisen & bubbler. There are also metal clips usually referred to as a "sick clip" that do the same job.

I also only started using keck clips when delivered free with j-hooks
yes not necessary but useful

My last glass order arrived today

Super happy with the piece and it is now my best tornado rig - it is actually really good with vapes or as a dab rig
The action is great - the tornado is big and works easily, the perc is good, easy pull/drag
The hit is hard yet nice and smooth
It is in with the rattle can for how well it works and being dual purpose
https://www.dhgate.com/product/18-8mm-glass-j-hook-angled-female-curved/410299095.html

https://www.dhgate.com/product/hot-recycler-oil-rig-glass-bong-glass-smoking/418600475.html

The j-hooks are nice am yet to test though
The MP on them is a little bit small which is annoying as they are a great shape hook

I still haven't received my last order from DHGate. The update says it will be delivered around 12/27.

Of all the recent purchases I made, I really like the Swiss tree perc I got the best. At $55.41 it comes in a little more pricey than the others we've been looking at... but it's worth it. The quality is spot on (at least in the one I have) and it is a solid beast of a hitter. Very little resistance and well built. I recommend it for anyone looking for a good bubbler for a vape (not a dab rig... too big for that).

I still haven't received my last order from DHGate. The update says it will be delivered around 12/27.

Of all the recent purchases I made, I really like the Swiss tree perc I got the best. At $55.41 it comes in a little more pricey than the others we've been looking at... but it's worth it. The quality is spot on (at least in the one I have) and it is a solid beast of a hitter. Very little resistance and well built. I recommend it for anyone looking for a good bubbler for a vape (not a dab rig... too big for that).
I like the look of that one....another for the GAS list

The yingmin special I just got which has a name kromedome on it is a knockoff
I looked up the name and they have their own site

The one I have looks identical to the site and the glass is very thick too
on kromedome site the same bong is 130 usd

Unless yingmin make them for kromedome it is the best copy I have seen in a while

The yingmin special I just got which has a name kromedome on it is a knockoff
I looked up the name and they have their own site

The one I have looks identical to the site and the glass is very thick too
on kromedome site the same bong is 130 usd

Unless yingmin make them for kromedome it is the best copy I have seen in a while
The ugly truth is a whole lot of the 'U.S.' glass is supplied from China. The glass that kromedome is offering could very well be from there as well. From their site:

We want our glass to be high-quality so that we provide our community with the best products that we can.

No where does it say that it's U.S. glass. Or that they blow it 'in house.' There are different 'levels' of factories in China and some of the better ones are the ones supplying companies like Toro, Pulse, etc. And they are charging a whole lot more than $130US for their pieces. Price isn't an indicator of where something was manufactured.

My guess is that the 'kromedome' you got on IG is probably of lesser quality than the one offered on the kromdome site... but it could very well be the same piece and kromedome is marking them up.

The ugly truth is a whole lot of the 'U.S.' glass is supplied from China. The glass that kromedome is offering could very well be from there as well. From their site:

No where does it say that it's U.S. glass. Or that they blow it 'in house.' There are different 'levels' of factories in China and some of the better ones are the ones supplying companies like Toro, Pulse, etc. And they are charging a whole lot more than $130US for their pieces. Price isn't an indicator of where something was manufactured.

My guess is that the 'kromedome' you got on IG is probably of lesser quality than the one offered on the kromdome site... but it could very well be the same piece and kromedome is marking them up.
Yup
I am aware there are US sellers that get their glass from china and usually at a higher price than 130
This one is very thick and quality and straight etc too
The microscope I had and gave away came from yingmin and was super thick and is also on the kromedome site

So yingmin either makes them first hand or just likes to knock them off as others do roor and mobius etc
But they do a good job

Yup
I am aware there are US sellers that get their glass from china and usually at a higher price than 130
This one is very thick and quality and straight etc too
The microscope I had and gave away came from yingmin and was super thick and is also on the kromedome site

So yingmin either makes them first hand or just likes to knock them off as others do roor and mobius etc
But they do a good job
yingmin is one of the sellers at dhgate.
I have many pieces from dhgate from different vendors!
FC = steven079 is most available 4 one unit.
FACT’S or FAITH?

Most vendors don’t produce or manufacture or even design water piece’s!
sunshine store has a factory.
Glass WP’s under $100 R copies. (2018)

Last edited:
yingmin is one of the sellers at dhgate.
I have many pieces from dhgate from different vendors!
FC = steven079 is most available 4 one unit.
FACT’S or FAITH?

Most vendors don’t produce or manufacture or even design water piece’s!
sunshine store has a factory.
Steven is good too
yingmin is good
People like sunshine although I have not used yet
Alina is good
There are a few good sellers on dhgate - it is where I buy all my glass - except my ash catcher setup came from ebay

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back