Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

@momofthegoons , Can you imagine the problems that would have occurred, had I not had, the hand holding our members have done with me? :BangHead:
Lol... you would have had to undergo 'baptism by fire' the way some of the rest of us have.... :lol:

I cannot tell you how many things I've purchased that were incorrect or just plain unneeded because I didn't have guidance. :shakehead:

Lord above! 15 and counting! An adapter avalanche.
Lucky.
I was looking at the pile of lustful collecting!
What a sucker?

I need 2 B MEDICATED 2 obtain level 8.999997666644443332211666555000 = CIVILIZATION
CANNABIS is logical.

My POV?
9.16748723459087632145 my level 420?
@Baron23 I can’t fell my face?
MELTING like a movie I saw once?
Of OZ with a Lion, Scare-crow, TIN-MAN, TODO and a girl from KANSAS!
BENDER is like da TIN-MAN however smarter?

Last edited:
I think I put the link up for those, maybe I should have said to purchase 1 lot as that will give you 5 units, next time, sorry.:smilie-devil:

New upright j-hooks and ash catcher

Nice rig very smooth

Hooks work well
Small mp but got used to it real quick and don't mind now
Shape is good as is size next to catcher

Happy with them
Just be aware they are a lot smaller than appears in pics on site.... can see GH in my pics to compare

20181219_220443.jpg
20181219_220611.jpg
20181219_220353.jpg
15452203951171120885333.jpg

Mom note: images rotated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my j-hook(s) but, one was broke. Package was smashed !
So, I will contact DHgate and work out a solution. The bad part is
the mail was accidentally delivered it to a different house. They
opened my mail, I wonder if they would have kept it had it been
something ' good ' to them ? I hope not. Ho! Ho! Ho!
Tis the season. :partyhat:

I got my j-hook(s) but, one was broke. Package was smashed !
So, I will contact DHgate and work out a solution. The bad part is
the mail was accidentally delivered it to a different house. They
opened my mail, I wonder if they would have kept it had it been
something ' good ' to them ? I hope not. Ho! Ho! Ho!
Tis the season. :partyhat:
Don't release the funds to the seller if you haven't by now..... that's always the best leverage... :wink:

Oh, they ask you, if it was delivered without problems? So far, no one has contacted me,
so that bit of news is encouraging!! I should wait? Maybe contact them?

Go to your DHGate account. Once you log in, you will get a screen that gives you options regarding your orders. There's a choice for 'Awaiting Payment' and one for 'Refund and Dispute' that you can go to and just follow the prompts from there. You should also get an email saying that you've received the item and is it okay to release payment. If you don't respond within so many, it's either days or hours, they release it without your response. So if you just received this today you should have plenty of time to get it refunded or replaced.

That's bad luck @Whisper. I used to contact the seller first when things arrived broken but now I just do what @momofthegoons said, go into "ORDERS" find your item and hit 'Open Dispute' and follow the prompts, best way to fix problems as DHGate will not release your funds to the seller until you say it is fixed, at least only 1 broke so you can enjoy the other!

Just a VC. to be honest, I didn't really 'work' it, I just stuck it in, a little wobbly.
I just gave it a quick puff or two.
The one piece I am looking forward to is the water pipe.
Unfortunately, it says it's been delivered, ( not to this house, it hasn't ),
but, the mail people aren't capable of reading address's very well, it seems.
Two days, before I received my (opened) broken jhooks at the wrong address, we got
someone else's package at our address. I am hoping that whomever has my glass
put's it in the mail, to be rightly delivered.
Hopeful and waiting. :chill::cool:

Note to self- Do not order around Christmas.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/toro...g-birdcage-tire/407895538.html#mfavit-14-null

It finally arrived! I had to go back to the picture to put it together.:thinker: Oh my, at this age:rofl:
So, I am going to wash away debris, let dry, then the games will begin. I am not going
to be able to play daily, ( in a travel trailer, now ). But we will soon be in our home,
where I will be more comfortable. I also got the replacement jhook today. So, with the
exception of the rattle can, I am complete ( for now?).

It's heavy glass on the Toro, Impressive, fits nicely ( it appears ) and it
seems to be, begging to be used. Is that possible?? After a cleansing, should I do
a 'dry' run with water, to look for? Anything in particular?

Guess who, is doing this :aaaaa: in person. As they say 'Cheers'.
Thanks all. I love this place.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/toro...g-birdcage-tire/407895538.html#mfavit-14-null

It finally arrived! I had to go back to the picture to put it together.:thinker: Oh my, at this age:rofl:
So, I am going to wash away debris, let dry, then the games will begin. I am not going
to be able to play daily, ( in a travel trailer, now ). But we will soon be in our home,
where I will be more comfortable. I also got the replacement jhook today. So, with the
exception of the rattle can, I am complete ( for now?).

It's heavy glass on the Toro, Impressive, fits nicely ( it appears ) and it
seems to be, begging to be used. Is that possible?? After a cleansing, should I do
a 'dry' run with water, to look for? Anything in particular?

Guess who, is doing this :aaaaa: in person. As they say 'Cheers'.
Thanks all. I love this place.
Enjoy :)
You just need that catcher for the j-hooks now
Have a fun day of obligatory testing

@Whisper One bit of advice I would give is to put a couple drops of lemon juice in with your bong water, it helps to keep it looking clean while using it and makes actual cleaning easier (if you hand wash, I clean mine by dismantling and running it through the dishwasher)
Enjoy being 'Civilised' with some tasty hydrated clouds.:thumbsup:

The cool thing with that piece @Whisper is you have three rigs in one.

• Toro KO with two chambers
  • Single chamber matrix with mouthpiece
  • Showerhead chamber with a J hook & keck clip
You have a bunch of cool options to experiment with now so go for it.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back