Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

SlowDrawMcGraw

Early Patient of the VaporAsylum
Hey Everyone,

Sticky Brick Labs here, to start a thread so we can have communicaton on our specific units. First and foremost, we are glad to be apart of this forum. Its exciting to have a place to share information about our products and a place for Past, Present, and future Sticky Brick owners to gather.

The Original Sticky Brick

Kz1qMGa.jpg

RQB20SW.jpg

8DbTYNw.jpg

The Sticky Brick is a butane powered portable on-demand convection vaporizer made in Ashville, North Carolina.

It works by using the heat of a butane torch flame pointed down into the glass intake of the Unit vaporizing your material while you draw to release great-tasting on demand convection vapor.

All our glass is American Borosilicate blown in Ashville, North Carolina.

This Unit retails for $179.95 and is currently available in Cherry or Walnut wood

Includes

•The Brick Unit
•Glass Heat Intake
•Stir Stick
•Glass Mouth Stem
•O Ring Set
•Butane Lighter (Unfilled)
•Lighted Tweezers
•5 Replacement Screens

Warranty Info

•Lifetime Warranty on the Wooden unit

•30 Days For Glass Parts

Visit: www.StickyBrickLabs.com for more information

IMG_20170329_174740.jpg

Thank you for all your support, we are a small but growing company with a mission to bring everyone high quality products that perform to a high standard.

Sticky Brick Labs

Last edited:
All our glass is American Borosilicate blown in Ashville, North Carolina.

Fuck yeah. Awesome little city. The Austin of NC! Unbeatable collection of breweries! Tons of up and coming glass blowers too. Kudos. Will take a look at this.

Just came here to say how much I love my sticky Brick! It's just a great butane powered vape.

This thing gives off pure convection vapor and has the ability to provide a humongous hit quite easily. The unit itself does have a possibility of combustion like most other butane vapes but the learning curve isn't too bad and once you get it down you should very rarely combust. Requires stirring throughout the session for an even load but with a stir stick attached to the unit via magnet it's really not much of a hassle.

Also I can't say enough good things about the company itself here. I have had two occasions in the past where I have needed to contact stickybrick and both times I was reached very promptly and the customer service I received was above and beyond what would be expected of a company.

Overall if you're looking for a butane powered convection vaporizer I can't recommend this unit enough. Great vape and you'll also know that if you have an issue with it the guys behind the scenes are more than willing to always take care of you.

Hey everyone just wanted to let you know our 20%off Labor Day sale is running today through the 4th of September. We will also be donating 5% of sales to The Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund. Thank you everyone for your support.

Sticky Brick Labs
HHRF-1.jpg

Damn I love everything SBL!
Still the tastiest vapes for me.
Very nice. I love my SB Jr. Got it and put it into use when my GH died (and endless CS back and forth...blah, blah, blah haha). I just got my GH working again (what a trip that was) but I'm still loving my SB Jr. I particularly like using it in the morning with high CBD/almost no THC Painkiller XL that I have.

I received the restrictor from SB (very timely delivery, thank you).

Mine does NOT fit in the "normal" way and I have to turn it upside down (stem of restrictor is too wide for intake hole) and my Jr is not all that old (bought Dec 2017) so I just flipped it upside down as per the instructions.

I do agree that it definitely makes it hard to impossible to combust. But I'm not at all sure that I will continue to use it as it seemed to tame my Jr a bit more than suits me. I have put in the time to learn my Jr with the torch lighter I use and get great and thick draws from it. The restrictor has definitely made it a bit more mild (which many people may well prefer).

Love my Jr for quick middle of the night sessions so I can lay back down. Works brilliantly.

This thing is a BEAST! deffintly not for those with a low tolerance :rip:..lol
Lol... we've got to get some other members in here for you to chat with @Grumpy . :lol:

Unfortunately, I don't care for butane vapes. I can always taste the butane.... so no matter how much I tried I couldn't wrap my head around this vape. Don't get me wrong... it works great. It's that butane thing.

When I said that to @duff he told me I was blasphemous.... :dog:

Lol... we've got to get some other members in here for you to chat with @Grumpy . :lol:

Unfortunately, I don't care for butane vapes. I can always taste the butane.... so no matter how much I tried I couldn't wrap my head around this vape. Don't get me wrong... it works great. It's that butane thing.

When I said that to @duff he told me I was blasphemous.... :dog:
No kidding we need more people...lol. I keep throwing posts out there hoping someone jumps on. Even the dynavap page has slowed down :confused:.
I'm loving the sticky brick thoug . I was sceptical at first with the butane also but WOW does it work and get me HIGH HIGH..LOL

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back