Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Underdog

Ninja Postman stealthily dropped this off today.
OG Redwood burl Alpha.
came stock with all the goodies, screens, wax, stickers and an interesting bonus gift an SS stem for direct draws.
its warming up as we speak so haven't tested out Big boy yet.
here are a few picks..

View attachment 27262View attachment 27263View attachment 27264View attachment 27265here is a size comparison with the Enano the Alpha heater is massive in comparison.
View attachment 27267View attachment 27268
Work of ART!

Damnitman those two go together!
How's that pup working @Helios ?

right?!
Dog's a Beast! that open draw so smooth after a solid heat soak, two rips on the NONG set it at 10.8 scorched a little of the bud so i lowered voltage to 10.4 that seemed to be the sweet spot, had another rip with the GONG hahaha shot me to orbit. Honestly didnt have high expectations until i actually drew on it damn its that smooth. He threw in a micro dose SS stem, good for wifey as she's a featherweight.:whipit:

How good are NonG's? Just indestructible
Very Robust, fist time using these type stems (prefer glass) however i'm seriously digging the NONGS, may even spring for the Hybrid direct draw NONG's just to try it out, however 99% of usage here is through water. these Alpha's Rip Stevenski, btw where ya been? dont see you post much?:cheers:

Very Robust, fist time using these type stems (prefer glass) however i'm seriously digging the NONGS, may even spring for the Hybrid direct draw NONG's just to try it out, however 99% of usage here is through water. these Alpha's Rip Stevenski, btw where ya been? dont see you post much?:cheers:

NonG's & water tools is a match made in heaven. One great feature is they never suffer glass lock like GonG joints can have.

My UD is probably 6 years old but still works well. I think it may replicate ripping a bong more than even the WS. The only issue I have is heater recovery for back to back rips. One of those vapes I have no regret buying.

I am around a bit but I have not had any time or content for posting. Not as much as usual that's for sure. Hope everything has been well in your world.

NonG's & water tools is a match made in heaven. One great feature is they never suffer glass lock like GonG joints can have.

My UD is probably 6 years old but still works well. I think it may replicate ripping a bong more than even the WS. The only issue I have is heater recovery for back to back rips. One of those vapes I have no regret buying.

I am around a bit but I have not had any time or content for posting. Not as much as usual that's for sure. Hope everything has been well in your world.
The Alpha unit is leaps and bounds ahead of the one you have.
The Nong is indestructible unless you hit it with a hammer or something along those lines.
The adapters that go inside,the hybrid ones aren't as efficient for some reason through water.

One great feature is they never suffer glass lock like GonG joints can have.
Took the words from me there mate, i have the GONG as well but have been favoring the NONG,
While this is my first UD, its my 4th log, compared with a Nano the Alpha runs circles around EV with a price point to match :twocents:
if you can swing one of these go for it, so far i have no buyers remorse...so far. just getting to know the pupper.

hybrid ones aren't as efficient for some reason through water.
are the hybrid ones the skinnier older ones? not sure which one i have will have to check?
edit IC now nevrmnd.. arb do you and the Mrs use the hybrid SS stem at all?

@Helios is a bad influence, I did not think I needed another log until I was directed here and saw the size of that Alpha Dog heater...as most know, I like to vape a large load at once...when are the next lot of sales for these guys :rofl:

@Helios is a bad influence, I did not think I needed another log until I was directed here and saw the size of that Alpha Dog heater...as most know, I like to vape a large load at once...when are the next lot of sales for these guys :rofl:

He has some now or you can follow the site to the custom page and have it your way.........have any more of that Huron?

Isn't this how VA$ works?:cheers:
reach out to Dave via DM or wait for a new drop, some really gorgeous pieces he turns out. the new Alpha's as @arb and a few others on here will confirm deliver the Goods. :thumbsup:

Doooo it....

Buy this before I make a bad decision please

Doooo it....

Buy this before I make a bad decision please
You need a backup......... sheesh.

I am pretty satisfied with the performance so far.
:razz2:
Fully fits into my usage pattern and is almost boring in its consistent delivery of incredible vapor.
Now I just struggle with the aesthetics of wanting each species and shape.
:homer:

Oh me too! I have no complaints about performance... but I've never said no to higher-performance lol.

I laughed at "almost boring." Kind of true, its like I need to slap one of those old Staples "That was easy" buttons every time I hit it.

First, I think I need a good 18mm glass piece to pair with my current alpha though. Probably going to end up with one of those Gooroo pieces. Then I can think about more alphas

I am pretty satisfied with the performance so far.
:razz2:
Fully fits into my usage pattern and is almost boring in its consistent delivery of incredible vapor.
Now I just struggle with the aesthetics of wanting each species and shape.
:homer:
SNAKE RIVER, NORTHERN AREA FROM THE BUBBLE WHERE I DWELL.
VAPORIZING with a LOG was a simple endeavor 2 induce CIVILIZED well being.
I had to fabricate surfboard’s with the 2700 yer old redwood found at the river’s bottom.
Though has the trash bag full of GRANDADDY PURPLE COLAS attached 2 the ROCKERED gorilla glued blank of wood.
The board produced was sold 4 at least a down payment 4 a 30 year loan 2 sleep without worry?
Why the LOG builder’s refused 2 create a VAPORIZER in this old wood of a ERA very few experienced.
Custom is 4 eye candy 4 some who R-CIVILIZED I suppose?

I like the short version Alpa as the only problem I have with my WS is getting the unit's heater on the GonG tip while the tip is already on the bong as I use it in a dimly lit environment. A nice low glow red led inside the unit would help, Ed was not interested in trying this (too hard, not wanting anything extra to break). I sometimes use a headtorch to help line things up especially when kicking back watching a movie in a dark room.
When using an Alpha on a NonG, is the heater unit hands-free, can I just leave it there to heat soak for a short (veg) while then take a conduction hit?
Not many videos on Youtube for UD vapes...no Alpha videos at all!
Also, I just ordered one of these to mount on the underside of my workbench for my WS, could be handy for an UD too,
I might have to watch that product video a couple of times as he is a bit hard to understand :myday:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back