Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Underdog

I like the short version Alpa as the only problem I have with my WS is getting the unit's heater on the GonG tip while the tip is already on the bong as I use it in a dimly lit environment. A nice low glow red led inside the unit would help, Ed was not interested in trying this (too hard, not wanting anything extra to break). I sometimes use a headtorch to help line things up especially when kicking back watching a movie in a dark room.
When using an Alpha on a NonG, is the heater unit hands-free, can I just leave it there to heat soak for a short (veg) while then take a conduction hit?
Not many videos on Youtube for UD vapes...no Alpha videos at all!
Also, I just ordered one of these to mount on the underside of my workbench for my WS, could be handy for an UD too,
I might have to watch that product video a couple of times as he is a bit hard to understand :myday:
Hooks up much easier and firmer than the woodscents.
Other than being logs and similar in form they are totally different animals.
The Alpha is far closer to the life saber in how it hits than any of the current logs as a comparison.
Wide open airflow and a 13mm wide bowl that is as deep as you want.........mine is 25mm deep.
Like any vape its not for everyone apparently so don't blame me if you don't like it.........but I will prolly buy it for what you paid if you don't.
So pick something sexy eh.

Wide open airflow
I like good airflow as well, that is why I run 2x WoodScents at once on a bong
so don't blame me if you don't like it
No need to worry, I will blame @Helios :biggrin:
I am not getting in touch with the maker about a LED as I just spent a heap on a Peak Pro and other essentials and do not need to spend any more...for a week or 2!
I have been looking at the LSV for a while just too many things not to like, this Alpha on the other hand ticks all the right boxes for me...must resist.
1620811559130.png

001.jpg

A pair of beauties came in today.........fortunately for me Mrs.arb really loved that Bocote and I got my all time favorite walnut.
I have a few walnut vapes and no two have the same color or grain.
The chatoyance on it is insane and impossible to photograph.
Didn't even get a whippin............so some disappointment but not with the vapes.
:smug:

001.jpg

A pair of beauties came in today.........fortunately for me Mrs.arb really loved that Bocote and I got my all time favorite walnut.
I have a few walnut vapes and no two have the same color or grain.
The chatoyance on it is insane and impossible to photograph.
Didn't even get a whippin............so some disappointment but not with the vapes.
:smug:
A true adventure: Back when employment was cool most of time off was 4 travel!
MEXICO was wildly confused south swells folding over rock broken off the point .
Lobster & bean’s washed down with a local crevasse dark in color.
COLAS of MARIJUANA (OCACCA) missed the correct spelling (please forgive my poor behavior?)
Well feed &stoned beyond reason!!
SMITH & WESTIN’S in our face with fear.
Let go after our wallets being empty of pesos?
Riding fast but caution not 2 lose our surfboard’s on the rack’s on the car’s roof!
Dazed & confused however CIVILIZED!

Yes it is but that's a beta test core and yellows her fave color..........the next figured black walnut is even better maybe,possibly my fave wood.
I had some 3,000 year old redwood according 2-ring count!!
LOG vaporizer companies refused 2-make a unit with the wood?
I was going to make one diy style'!
Underdog was not approached.
My black walnut leftover from a staircase would make a log?
If CANNABIS is important 4-bipedal creature’s some call human’s!

Last edited:
@arb damn thats some sexy wood! i must check out UD new lineup, are there any + in the mix.
whats with everything getting a fucking + at the end of their products?
Yeah the plus is a longer core like Big Wang has.
Only difference is it doesn't need any recovery time.
The regular Alpha can get sucked cool same as any log if you jump on it hard.
Non issue for me in my usage pattern all I care about it its a Alpha and the wood..........more wood please.

I had some 3,000 year old redwood according 2-ring count!!
LOG vaporizer companies refused 2-make a unit with the wood?
I was going to make one diy style'!
Underdog was not approached.
What reason did they give or did they?

These are slick! I have a few shekels to spend, bring it!
Skiing at VAIL my friend who lived there didn’t pay 4 his lift ticket?
However we smoked so many joint’s to begin our sport session!
A few year’s later he was surfing the second reef at the BANSAI PIPELINE with moi?
U can surf & ski 2-extremity intense degree of bliss (even stoned on Seedless pot)
Does UNDERDOG make vaporizer’s 4 adventure seeker’s?

CANNABIS = CIVILIZATION

I've got 5 Voltage Keepers and 2 of Alan's mini vvps's so I definitely understand the appeal.

What I like most about the VKs is that both plugs are at the back. Is it awkward at all with that front plug?

I've got 5 Voltage Keepers and 2 of Alan's mini vvps's so I definitely understand the appeal.

What I like most about the VKs is that both plugs are at the back. Is it awkward at all with that front plug?
Having used multiple variations in a couple applications my answer is.........maybe?
Does seem like it takes more table space sort of with the cord laying on the table but in reality its not a issue for me.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back