Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud Evo

Vapes no longer in production
BEST EXPERIENCE = CIVILIZED
That was a eureka moment. :whoa: Why what a civilized notion to ponder further?:sherlock: BEST EXPERIENCE = CIVILIZED? I would say that now I think of it more.:nod: Thanks's EVO for helping us with our pursuit for more civility.

Measuring EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE over time formed by HEURISTICS led me to the EVO.

BEST EXPERIENCE = CIVILIZED = EVO :biggrin:

Man, If you could try vapes before buying them like you mentioned, I would be buying the display model of certain vapes at some point. :nod:
Guessing you would have to sell a lot of vapes to have a test model in your store. Think of an electronics store and what they can afford to have some laptops and desktops available to try out as one model perhaps. There are a few places that will offer to add water to a piece for you to test the function. :smile:
I did have the clerk take an EVO and a PAX another time for me and got my mitts all over it and examined what I could get away with. :sherlock:
Sure things are different in the legal states. But there laws in place preventing from say testing in the shop. :idon'tknow:

'Box mods' vapes shops or whatever they call themselves will have the owner vapeing juice all day. Or whatever they call it. There are also headdie glass shops where I walk in and some one working there is filling the room with a thick cloud of aerosol vapor. They say "Can I help you?" and a thick cloud stars creeping toward my direction. :lol:

Good example that touches upon some ofl the variables to take in consideration of what is the 'better' vape. One of my criteria of a better vape is compatibility and being robust. Others want something that just works well.

:cheers: AMEN to all that! There is always the bigger boats/better vapes. I do have quite an elite fleet and can't complain. Besides, smaller boats can go up smaller rivers. :biggrin: If going up smaller rivers is your thing. To each there own. What ever floats your boat. It's about the BEST EXPERIENCE. :twocents:

So glad there is so many boats/vapes to choose from. :peace:
I am pissed at the lies people tell!

I like my EVO so F^CK OFF CYBER BAR REDNECK's!

You know who they are?

And the games people play.....

You know who they are?
Anybody care to take a guess? :idon'tknow: I know this song:myday: -> George Jones - High-Tech Redneck - YouTube
Not entirely sure what a 'cyber bar' means in 2017. :biggrin: Do they serve alcohol? Or is it a college 'cyber bar' with juices and desktops?

I'm trying to figure out if Planet X/Planet 9 is a lie. or a plausible enough theory. Hypothetical 'Planet X' - Overview | Planets - NASA Solar System Exploration
BTW, there is a Carl Sagen quote mentioned in the video. @ataxian :wave:
I've stacked 2 EVO's with my Cloud buddy type bridge adapter and have the mouthpiece in the sidecar before. Just stable enough to work. Now what if I put were to put my little Lynx in the sidecar? :thinker: ....:smug:
O.K. Maybe this weekend. :science:

And the games people play.....

Anybody care to take a guess? :idon'tknow: I know this song:myday: -> George Jones - High-Tech Redneck - YouTube
Not entirely sure what a 'cyber bar' means in 2017. :biggrin: Do they serve alcohol? Or is it a college 'cyber bar' with juices and desktops?

I'm trying to figure out if Planet X/Planet 9 is a lie. or a plausible enough theory. Hypothetical 'Planet X' - Overview | Planets - NASA Solar System Exploration
BTW, there is a Carl Sagen quote mentioned in the video. @ataxian :wave:
I've stacked 2 EVO's with my Cloud buddy type bridge adapter and have the mouthpiece in the sidecar before. Just stable enough to work. Now what if I put were to put my little Lynx in the sidecar? :thinker: ....:smug:
O.K. Maybe this weekend. :science:

@Cuckfumbustion a CYBER BAR is a play of word's. (bunch of drunk cunt's arguing who has the largest genital's)?

Many are CYBER BULLIES we find on the WEB?
CARL SAGAN did not trouble himself with BAR FLIES!

I use my EVO solo because 2 might destroy me?
1 EVO is more than enough.

SMOKING JOINT'S was stoney
VAPORIZING is TASTY and helps me read!

FUTURERAMA is entertainment for some.

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure I do know who/what you are talking about and am reminded of some advise I received from a mentor quite sometime ago:

If they say something about me that's true, their saying so doesn't make it more true
If they say something about me that untrue, their saying so doesn't make it true.
So, what they say doesn't really effect or change me in anyway
So fuck 'em and let them talk all they want
Spending even a moment of our precious time in life resenting assholes is a waste. Forget em.

I'm pretty sure I do know who/what you are talking about and am reminded of some advise I received from a mentor quite sometime ago:

If they say something about me that's true, their saying so doesn't make it more true
If they say something about me that untrue, their saying so doesn't make it true.
So, what they say doesn't really effect or change me in anyway
So fuck 'em and let them talk all they want
Spending even a moment of our precious time in life resenting assholes is a waste. Forget em.
That was a great quote!
@Baron23 thank you for that.
Sometimes we need not worry about the untruth said by MAN KIND (face to face or cyber world)

Looking at all my water rig's!
Which one for the EVO?

I have more coming, however I should have something to get by?

There's nothing a session of vaping won't cure! (just made it up) I think?

Last edited:
Don't know about the CYBER BAR redneck thing, but glad that @Baron23 was able to give that advice to keep it in perspective. :thumbsup:
FUTURERAMA is entertainment for some.
Binge watch FUTURERAMA. I liked Matt Groening's work before Futurerama and the Simpsons.
Check out 'Life in Hell.' 13 Of The Best "Life In Hell" Comics By Matt Groening if you are curious.

CARL SAGAN did not trouble himself with BAR FLIES!
:lol: NASA doesn't quote too many bar flies either.

I use my EVO solo because 2 might destroy me?
1 EVO is more than enough.
1 is probably more than enough true.:homer: Maxing both ELBs and dong two would be crazy right? O.K.:goofy: I went crazy once. Found Planet X that day. :peace:

Last edited:
Don't know about the CYBER BAR redneck thing, but glad that @Baron23 was able to give that advice to keep it in perspective. :thumbsup:
Binge watch FUTURERAMA. I liked Matt Groening's work before Futurerama and the Simpsons.
Check out 'Life in Hell.' 13 Of The Best "Life In Hell" Comics By Matt Groening if you are curious.

:lol: NASA doesn't quote too many bar flies either.

1 is probably more than enough true.:homer: Maxing both ELBs and dong two would be crazy right? O.K.:goofy: I went crazy once. Found Planet X that day. :peace:
I have a small micro problem? What water unit do I use?

HYDRO
STANDARD
SHERLOCK & ASH COLLECTOR

1st world problems.

Matt GREONING, Seth MCFARLANE are two of my favorites in that area.

Thanks @Cuckfumbustion

I have a small micro problem? What water unit do I use?

HYDRO
STANDARD
SHERLOCK & ASH COLLECTOR

1st world problems.

Matt GREONING, Seth MCFARLANE are two of my favorites in that area.

Thanks @Cuckfumbustion
Soory to post so much!
Level 7 today!
ThSEohu.jpg

CHEAP LOW or NO INCOME set-up today.
It work's?

Soory to post so much!

hehehehe....my friend, I can't speak for @momofthegoons but I do feel rather certain that nobody will object, under present circumstances, to any amount of added content! LOL

Me and Evo with Lynx
A Hydra on top of a Lynx.:cool:Eureka! @voyciz you broke the code. Twin action for for the price of one HT.

So much for NOT WANTING the Hydra.:whipit:If I can resist the sale. Well, instead I fully cleaned and broke out the HT and tried again with the Lynx. and .... I LIKE IT. :thumbsup: More than the HT alone. Guess I will be keeping it after all.

What is a 'comfortable' position to vape an EVO or desktop? A personal preference or perhaps any preference. :science:I'll go on a few tangents to start things......

Not a fan of holding my head over anything to vape.(read wet sinuses) Like say a classic bong rip in a bean bag chair. :lol: With vapor it is more comfortable in the sitting position. as my personal preference. My EVO setup is more knee level instead of desk level now.

Anybody ever been foolish enough to just hold the EVO in their hand like a large soda bottle and maybe have a straight wand setup above it and direct draw? :ko: I have tucked my pinky finger underneath the cord and be aware of the exposed bamboo when I set it back down.

Most of the time it sits in a stand protected. Not an EVO stand, but one meant for a coleman stove.:goofy: Just about the right dimension and the cord is mm's above the rim of the stand. I would use the one I have for a template for a project. :peace:

A Hydra on top of a Lynx.:cool:Eureka! @voyciz you broke the code. Twin action for for the price of one HT.

So much for NOT WANTING the Hydra.:whipit:If I can resist the sale. Well, instead I fully cleaned and broke out the HT and tried again with the Lynx. and .... I LIKE IT. :thumbsup: More than the HT alone. Guess I will be keeping it after all.

What is a 'comfortable' position to vape an EVO or desktop? A personal preference or perhaps any preference. :science:I'll go on a few tangents to start things......

Not a fan of holding my head over anything to vape.(read wet sinuses) Like say a classic bong rip in a bean bag chair. :lol: With vapor it is more comfortable in the sitting position. as my personal preference. My EVO setup is more knee level instead of desk level now.

Anybody ever been foolish enough to just hold the EVO in their hand like a large soda bottle and maybe have a straight wand setup above it and direct draw? :ko: I have tucked my pinky finger underneath the cord and be aware of the exposed bamboo when I set it back down.

Most of the time it sits in a stand protected. Not an EVO stand, but one meant for a coleman stove.:goofy: Just about the right dimension and the cord is mm's above the rim of the stand. I would use the one I have for a template for a proje:peace:ct.

Yep I got the idea from you - thanks my good man! I really do like the twin action, it's all I've been using lately. HT stacked on top sounds incredible, I need to get one... Anyone had any luck with DHgate for this?
Knee level is a great idea. I always feel awkward tipping the glass at an angle, feels like it may fall though it has never come close so far. I have dogs though, so keeping it low to the ground would not work at my house.
They shoulda made the accessory deck have a stand for the EVO, only makes sense if you ask me.

What is a 'comfortable' position to vape an EVO or desktop? A personal preference or perhaps any preference.
My personal preference is at a desk. I use the EVO inverted; usually on my M & M Tech pieces since they are the perfect size for it. The DHGate sidecar 'Mobius wannabe' works okay as well. All are the height that I can sit comfortably and hit it without bending over.

What I do not like is a bubbler that has the vape right in your face. I like it off to the side when vaping with it inverted.

The only HT I have (that works well with the EVO) is the original Vertigo tube. It works well but I really prefer the EVO inverted for thick hits.

Anyone had any luck with DHgate for this?
I tried once and wasn't happy. Percs were all crooked and some misfired. But that's not to say that everyone has had that experience. :idon'tknow: It did come with a nice stand that I use for my Vertigo piece. :biggrin:

Anybody ever been foolish enough to just hold the EVO in their hand like a large soda bottle and maybe have a straight wand setup above it and direct draw

Maybe I'm confused...
I always hold my evo...
That's how it's supposed to be used right?
Not left on the desk like the eq..???

I always hold my evo...
O.K. So do you pick it up a few inches from your table top or do you lie back with it resting in your palm? What do you use with your EVO. BTW? What do you like about your setup? There are different strokes for different folks. Perhaps? Not sure if there is a common way or not among us. So hence my curious question. :science:

What I do not like is a bubbler that has the vape right in your face. I like it off to the side when vaping with it inverted.
:nod: And you have to take your hat off to vape too.:biggrin: Something I KIM with a new setup. My DD with the FCball has an extension for that reason and so I can see the vapor magic run through the piece. Plus I like having a large volume of space coming after the filter.

My DD with the FCball has an extension for that reason and so I can see the vapor magic run through the piece
Much like the elusive adapter (the Cloud Buddy) that we are trying to get @Oregonglassblower to make for us.... :lol:

Speaking of which.. he has not responded to my email. I hope he's okay...

Anyway... back to the adapter... it keeps my vapes out of my face lol. And is fun to watch the vapor go through.

Watching vapor always reminds me of the Dementors 'kiss' from Harry Potter movies lol.. you know when they're sucking your soul out of you? Except I'm sucking the cannabis 'soul' into me! :dog:

Maybe I'm confused...
I always hold my evo...
Not left on the desk like the eq..???
I hold my EVO when I use a HYDRO-TUBE.
No COVER.

DREAM QUEEN in a BASKET (EBL) + 1:00 EVO + HYDROTUBE = 7.125375985235 very CIVILIZ$ED

SPACE CASE GRINDER 3.5" 2 piece = PERFECT GRIND FOR me!

@momofthegoons MIKE at OGB is the best!
I love his MOUTH PIECES! (small)

O.K. So do you pick it up a few inches from your table top or do you lie back with it resting in your palm? What do you use with your EVO. BTW? What do you like about your setup? There are different strokes for different folks. Perhaps? Not sure if there is a common way or not among us. So hence my curious question. :science:

I actually pick it up and hold it at sitting height from the floor....
I use it with the turbine, taste suffers with the d020-d...
Then it gets placed back on the vapestation where it lives to fight another day...

MIKE at OGB is the best!

Then ask him to put a small lip inside a nail...
Then go home and see if it stops the oils rising away from the heat...?????
I don't have local glass blowers...

I'm normally pretty resilient when it comes to germs... but all the kids have been unwell for weeks now, (one gets it, as one gets over it), and the little basterd germs finally got me...
So felling snotty and heavy headed....
Ruined my vape please of a huuuuuggge dab of amnesia rosin tonight... maybe tomorrow...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back