Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud Evo

Vapes no longer in production
I actually pick it up and hold it at sitting height from the floor....
I use it with the turbine, taste suffers with the d020-d...
Then it gets placed back on the vapestation where it lives to fight another day...

Then ask him to put a small lip inside a nail...
Then go home and see if it stops the oils rising away from the heat...?????
I don't have local glass blowers...

I'm normally pretty resilient when it comes to germs... but all the kids have been unwell for weeks now, (one gets it, as one gets over it), and the little basterd germs finally got me...
So felling snotty and heavy headed....
Ruined my vape please of a huuuuuggge dab of amnesia rosin tonight... maybe tomorrow...
@Kellya86 please get better!

We need you to cheer us up!

EVO in your honor + PHANTOM COOKIES + level 1 (to start) + HYDRO-TUBE = CORRECT LIVING

HOLY GRAIL = CIVILIZATION

I'm normally pretty resilient when it comes to germs... but all the kids have been unwell for weeks now, (one gets it, as one gets over it), and the little basterd germs finally got me...
Damn.... :ugh: Everyone's getting sick now that school is back in session and all those kiddies are together again. Feel better soon!

Then ask him to put a small lip inside a nail...
I'm sure he could do anything you wanted.... the trick is getting him right now. I've got to believe something is going on IRL for him cause he's always been so quick to respond. When he gets back to me I'll ask him as well.

Thanks I'm doing my best with loads of honey and lemon teas... no pharma for me...

Evo is warming anyway....
Might still give that dab a go...
Might waste it..

Hope the glass blower guy ends up ok....
NH3LFLe.jpg

I have to go to the INDUSTRIAL PARK and get a glass blower?
Wish I had one to come to my home?

EVO 1:00 + WATER rig + ROULAN INIDICA STRAIN = CIVILIZED

Welcome back from the grave!

My wife drinks LIME WATER from our tree. (HEALTHY)

Yep I got the idea from you - thanks my good man! I really do like the twin action, it's all I've been using lately. HT stacked on top sounds incredible, I need to get one... Anyone had any luck with DHgate for this?
Well you made the leap with the twin action. The HT had a lot more volume in the mouthpiece alone than the Lynx. Maybe the HT has a 5 to 1 inside volume at a glance. The Lynx doesn't suffer from draw restriction. The HT seems more restrictive on it's own. Maybe a matrix HT is more my thing.
Except I'm sucking the cannabis 'soul' into me! :dog:
You are getting the essence.

I hold my EVO when I use a HYDRO-TUBE.
I actually pick it up and hold it at sitting height from the floor....
I use it with the turbine, taste suffers with the d020-d...
Then it gets placed back on the vapestation where it lives to fight another day...
O.K. I got a better visual of what you both do. So your back is straight or comfortable as you draw. You don't lean towards it. Or maybe just a little?

The d020-d does seem to filter too much for me with the EVO.
My wife drinks LIME WATER from our tree. (HEALTHY)
Nice. Does she zest the limes also? I would be zesting that into some olive oil. :tongue:
I have some lime essential oil that I've added to beeswax and used the UD's copper cup for aromatherapy. That's coming out this winter.

I get on a lemon juice kick when I want to detox from lesser healthy choices. It might have helped me from getting the seasonal cold or flu. Fun flu fact. Sometimes a virus or cold lays dormant and only becomes virulent under the ideal conditions. When it gets cold and warm with greater frequency, I wonder when one of the germs will find it's habital zone and replicate.

Thanks I'm doing my best with loads of honey and lemon teas... no pharma for me...
I add some ground ginger to mine. That seems to revitalize me.
Also what helps me open up is steam bowl and a towel, but I add some herbs to the mix now. Trying to remember what they all were. :thinker:

Liking the twin action with the HT and the Lynx. Been holding over the floor today like my peeps today. :cheers: But what is also fun is to (carefully) pull the Lynx with the HD on top from the EVO full of vapor and trying to finish it.

Will get ethnological with the EVO again this winter. Mints, lemongrass, lemon balm, German chamomile and others. Subtle flavors. Things that tickle the other cannabanoid receptors. I can not think of a more CIVILIZED vape for the job. :peace:

O.K. I got a better visual of what you both do. So your back is straight or comfortable as you draw. You don't lean towards it. Or maybe just a little?

Yes this is important... I'm very big on posture....
I think having a straight back gives you more lung capacity... maybe.. I dunno but seems to help me....
Certainly don't like leaning into or over a vape...

Also what helps me open up is steam bowl and a towel, but I add some herbs to the mix now.

Brilliant tip there with the ginger, thanks I'll try that soon...
I felt absolutely awfull last night, eyes and nose were streaming, but more blocked, saw throat..
Banging, splitting headache, sweats, cold, achey, all of that bullshit, including the trippyness you get from a temperature...

But I had that dab anyway.... I couldn't taste it, an and had to exhale it pretty quick so as not to choke...
But iv woke up this morning feeling so much better... I coughed up, and snotted out aload of luminous bright green snot, my nose is clear, my saw throat gone, as well as the rest of the symptoms...
Nearly anyway... id say I'm back to 85% now...
Was considering getting down gym this morming...
But maybe I'll hold off, have 1 more lazy (vapey) recovery day... just to ensure the little germy gits are truly beaten....

Hmmm... iv never dabbed before 9am before...
Squishy squishy...
I'm happy I'm recovering...
Self employed means no money when I'm sick...

.. id say I'm back to 85% now...
Was considering getting down gym this morming...
But maybe I'll hold off, have 1 more lazy (vapey) recovery day... just to ensure the little germy gits are truly beaten....
Glad to hear you're feeling better. And good idea taking another day to recoup. Don't stop hydrating... and a little nap might be in order. Although... it's getting later there.... perhaps turn in early tonight?

I think having a straight back gives you more lung capacity.
I think this stands to reason. When you are hunched over, I would think you compress your lungs. :idon'tknow: That's why I favor my bubblers to be about 10" - 12" in height. Sitting in my office chair, it's a straight shot to the mouthpiece rather than standing over it. Or hunching. :biggrin:

Will get ethnological with the EVO again this winter. Mints, lemongrass, lemon balm, German chamomile and others. Subtle flavors. Things that tickle the other cannabanoid receptors. I can not think of a more CIVILIZED vape for the job. :peace:
The only other thing I've vaped is lavender and I found that a bit too cloying... How is chamomille? It sounds appealing.

Well you made the leap with the twin action. The HT had a lot more volume in the mouthpiece alone than the Lynx. Maybe the HT has a 5 to 1 inside volume at a glance. The Lynx doesn't suffer from draw restriction. The HT seems more restrictive on it's own. Maybe a matrix HT is more my thing.
You are getting the essence.

The d020-d does seem to filter too much for me with the EVO.
Nice. Does she zest the limes also? I would be zesting that into some olive oil. :tongue:
I have some lime essential oil that I've added to beeswax and used the UD's copper cup for aromatherapy. That's coming out this winter.

I get on a lemon juice kick when I want to detox from lesser healthy choices. It might have helped me from getting the seasonal cold or flu. Fun flu fact. Sometimes a virus or cold lays dormant and only becomes virulent under the ideal conditions. When it gets cold and warm with greater frequency, I wonder when one of the germs will find it's habital zone and replicate.

Also what helps me open up is steam bowl and a towel, but I add some herbs to the mix now. Trying to remember what they all were. :thinker:

Liking the twin action with the HT and the Lynx. Been holding over the floor today like my peeps today. :cheers: But what is also fun is to (carefully) pull the Lynx with the HD on top from the EVO full of vapor and trying to finish it.

mH3x5IH.jpg

aMeTlA0.jpg

Rembemer ROD STEWART sang "EVERY PICTURE TELL'S a STORY DON'T IT"?
EVO + CALIFORNIA HOME GROWN + BEET'S + GINGER + MINT + DATE'S + LIME JUICE = CIVILIZED SATURDAY

The only other thing I've vaped is lavender and I found that a bit too cloying... How is chamomille? It sounds appealing.
Freshly dried Chamomille flowers can be a thicker than conventionally ground. It can also dirty a vape with it's oils. With the EVO, it's more the ELB and whatever you are using. So it might be good to have some glass for that purpose or plan on cleaning them sooner. I get german chamomille flowers from my co-op and you can taste the oils when you vape it. :tongue: So where you source it and if they grind/break it down further will contribute.

Mints are safer to try out. Lemongrass and lemonbalm might trigger some endocabanoid receptors. Lavender to me is better suited for soap or perhaps aromatherapy. I might vape it for insect repellent, but yea I'm with you about it being cloying.
Certainly don't like leaning into or over a vape...
I'm more thoughtful of my posture now and straighten my back before a pull from the EVO .:angel2:

I think this stands to reason. When you are hunched over, I would think you compress your lungs. :idon'tknow: That's why I favor my bubblers to be about 10" - 12" in height. Sitting in my office chair, it's a straight shot to the mouthpiece rather than standing over it. Or hunching. :biggrin:
I've passed on tall blubbers and ones you tilt your head over to use after thinking where and how I would use it beforehand. The HT was a little tall for me to use sitting on my desk drawing from it in my office chair.

Oh the amount of fumbling I went through as a noob desktop user with an EQ trying to work out function with comfort.:BangHead: Mostly hunched too. I can now type and take draws from my EVO with a 90 and a wand.
Now if I had a pool deck like @ataxian, I be more inclined to get the tall elaborate rigs he has. Heh heh.:cool: It's nice to have choices.:peace:

Freshly dried Chamomille flowers can be a thicker than conventionally ground. It can also dirty a vape with it's oils. With the EVO, it's more the ELB and whatever you are using. So it might be good to have some glass for that purpose or plan on cleaning them sooner. I get german chamomille flowers from my co-op and you can taste the oils when you vape it. :tongue: So where you source it and if they grind/break it down further will contribute.:peace:
@Cuckfumbustion you live on a old ISLAND with MILES of COAST?
Your in the LAND of opportunity!
VAPORIZING thing's other than CANNABIS?? REALLY? Is it EMPIRICAL?
I use CANNABIS for my EVO?
CAMAMLLE I make a TEA?

In CALIFORNIA we are CIVILIZED sometimes?

I never could figure out KANGAROO's?

Last edited:
VAPORIZING thing's other than CANNABIS?? REALLY? Is it EMPIRICAL?
My senses seem to like it well enough with enough trials. :smug:

Somebody had to try Cannabis and vaping for the first time. Some will feel the effects or taste more/less favorable/unfavorable with Chamomile. That whole tangent.

Like some people get an endorphin rush when they eat hot food. Others just feel pain. I was addicted to sriracha sauce. So it definitely triggers those receptors in me. :goofy:

Outside of how you are hardwired, When you make Chamomile tea you are trying to get the 'goodness'out of the plant in some sort of sense. Eating it doesn't bring the same ummm 'effect'. So with hot water we break down the cell walls and get the pulp, etc. One form of extraction. Vaping used the water that is already in the plant to do it's biz. No dilution with water is necessary.

But yes @ataxian , it has mellowed me more than drinking it. Not that it isn't beneficial to drink by that means either. EVO can make cloud action out of a lot of herbs you wouldn't think possible. :peace:

My senses seem to like it well enough with enough trials. :smug:

Somebody had to try Cannabis and vaping for the first time. Some will feel the effects or taste more/less favorable/unfavorable with Chamomile. That whole tangent.

Like some people get an endorphin rush when they eat hot food. Others just feel pain. I was addicted to sriracha sauce. So it definitely triggers those receptors in me. :goofy:

Outside of how you are hardwired, When you make Chamomile tea you are trying to get the 'goodness'out of the plant in some sort of sense. Eating it doesn't bring the same ummm 'effect'. So with hot water we break down the cell walls and get the pulp, etc. One form of extraction. Vaping used the water that is already in the plant to do it's biz. No dilution with water is necessary.

But yes @ataxian , it has mellowed me more than drinking it. Not that it isn't beneficial to drink by that means either. EVO can make cloud action out of a lot of herbs you wouldn't think possible. :peace:
It's cool.
Don't mine me!

I use to smoke CIGARS in SOUTH AMERICA and CAMILLA was great for keeping my STOMACH OK.
I quit CIGAR'S after 2 years. (made me sick)

EVO and CANNABIS is all I know?

Sorry for my dumb inquiry?
Just learning!

Sorry for my dumb inquiry?
Just learning!
Not dumb at all. So are curious enough that you think you might try it? To see if your senses might find it CIVILIZED. You have the perfect tool for the job to find out.

Chamomile It is good for some stomach and cramping problems. Vaping mints seem to settle my stomach also. Nature provides up with a lot of tools.

I tell myself that I'm always 'just learning'. There is always a new wrinkle or nuance. Keeps things interesting anyway. Stay curious.

Not dumb at all. So are curious enough that you think you might try it? To see if your senses might find it CIVILIZED. You have the perfect tool for the job to find out.

Chamomile It is good for some stomach and cramping problems. Vaping mints seem to settle my stomach also. Nature provides up with a lot of tools.

I tell myself that I'm always 'just learning'. There is always a new wrinkle or nuance. Keeps things interesting anyway. Stay curious.
I try not to talk abouty strain's, however PHANTOM COOKIES

F^CK!!!

GFMsnD8.jpg

You must try this strain.

Time to load a EBL (FUEL for CIVILZATION) = EVO POWER

First I studied what work's?
NATURE, experience it!
ACADEMIC'S (too many girl's)
Now I study hard to catch-up?

Before I'm finished I want to know why?

Last edited:
I try not to talk abouty strain's, however PHANTOM COOKIES

F^CK!!!

You must try this strain.

Time to load a EBL (FUEL for CIVILZATION) = EVO POWER

NATURE, experience it!

OZ48bng.jpg

I break so much glass?

I break so much glass?
Another one bites the dust huh? :ugh:

I have the same issue and I think it's mostly where I vape. All the surfaces are granite or tile in my dab station area. And that's where most of the damage happens. I've broken two bubblers and countless adapters in there.

Although.. my og Cloud Buddy broke when my EVO and bubbler went flying off my desk onto carpeting. I was real lucky my bub and EVO didn't break! I had tripped over the cord.

Yes... I am a klutz.

But I can't bring myself to use a bubbler or adapter made of anything but glass. Using a form of silicone, metal or plastic just does not appeal.

The evo destroys me now...
20171027_225250.jpg

My tolerance is stupidly low at the moment...
One click on the vapcap with 0.03 in it does me over for hours... the evo is insane now.....
I love it....

Last edited by a moderator:
NATURE, experience it!

You want to know Why? Are you a seeker? Do you want to know what is the crux of the biscuit?
What does this mean: The crux of the biscuit is in the apostrophe? - Quora

I break so much glass?
Whenever you break any glass just say
Shadoobie Sha-terd Sha-terd.
Yea, I don't but anything that I don't think will survive a 4 foot drop. Hot adapters shatter and scatter. Shadoobie goes another.
Although.. my og Cloud Buddy broke when my EVO and bubbler went flying off my desk onto carpeting. I was real lucky my bub and EVO didn't break! I had tripped over the cord.

Yes... I am a klutz.

But I can't bring myself to use a bubbler or adapter made of anything but glass. Using a form of silicone, metal or plastic just does not appe
My EVOs has survived a couple cord related falls. :yikes:

I've gotten fussy over any adapter that I pick out and buy a second and was hesitant to get an EVO. So I did the homework and got two instead. :biggrin:
The EQ and I had some crazy times figuring out what adapters could take heat stress. Glass isn't all that klutz proof or is that klutz friendly? I bought an EVO from somebody who was physically handicapped and couldn't get with it. As a fellow vaporizer user, I offered to help him find out what might be a suitable vape for him being wheelchair bound and with his disability. Fortunately he told me that he modded a Crafty that he can use. :science:
One click on the vapcap with 0.03 in it does me over for hours... the evo is insane now.....
The vape station must be enhancing it a little. :ko: I like where the black countertop meets the two posters as well as the rest of the arrangement.
Heated up my 'M' VC with the EVO. Being SS, It tends to heat the body of the VC as well as the cap. So I need to tame it, if I want to make a habit of it. Which would be another way the vapes can work as a family. :buzz:

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back