Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud Evo

Vapes no longer in production
Someone I know in real life bought an evo...
I was so excited for him I went straight over to show him how is done...
I also took the kief basket with me....
BzK5Uap.jpg

He was blown away by this machine, almost literally as he leaped back in a coughing fit...
But he still smokes so that probably didn't help the cough...
It made me remember how I used to cough gor a while after quitting smoking...
But 6 months after being smoke free, I lost the massive irritation and couod suddenly take monster hits with no cough...

Maybe a little "ahem"....

It was also an opportunity to try a mini turbine...
First impressions were that it didn't seem as small as I was expecting....
But I didn't like the smaller mouthpiece, I'm sure @ataxian wouldn't agree, but I didn't like the smaller end... or the whole thing to be honest..
I definitely prefer the large tubes....

Got my cool heat shield....
Goes well with my newly decorated hippy bedroom....
f3XOcuS.jpg

Got the right elbs too, not the rusty looking ones that don't seem to fit right...
Thanks Vapefiend UK......

Got my cool heat shield....
That is so cool! Sigh... now I want one lol.... Reminds me a little of the Mood Mats they have out. Does it glow in the dark? :biggrin:

I also took the kief basket with me....
Meant to say something about your pic. I could see a little ball o wax sitting right in the middle of that. Would be the cherry on the sundae. :dog:

Would be nice if you could convert your friend away from smoking with this beast. It's a heavy hitter so you'd think it might work.

Does it glow in the dark? :biggrin:

It does apparently but iv not seen it yet...
I wanted one since they came out, but could never justify it...
But iv recently decided that I should put myself first a bit more... not being selfish, just in need of some cheering up...

Same reason I changed my bedroom...
mj6jL8H.jpg

Iv done away with lights now, candles are just nicer.... one more step in the hippie direction....
The glow on the dark heat shield should fit in well...

I'm finally just being who I should have always been, were it not for me trying to please everyone else all the time..

As for my smoker friends, I realise now that smoking is a big part of discovering cannabis while your young, and I probably shouldn't discourage it....
I mean, where would I be now if I didn't spend all them years making double long joints, filled with many grams of wasted flower.....
All part of the journey I suppose.....
I'm ramblimg today.....

@Kellya86 being someone who was from the OG hippy generation.... I give my seal of approval on your new decor. :thumbsup:

You need to get yourself a few items though.... a lava lamp for starters. Not really a 'light' per se... but a neat mood enhancer. And maybe a few crystals strewn about. :biggrin:

I mean, where would I be now if I didn't spend all them years making double long joints, filled with many grams of wasted flower.....
I hear you.... most of us started with smoking. But after years of it; smoking takes it's toll. Interestingly, in the past I've found that most people turn to vapor at that point rather than starting with it. Perhaps now that vaping is more mainstream folk will be more apt to start with vaping rather than smoking. :idon'tknow:

. a lava lamp for starters.

Way ahead of you there, got a lava lamp on order, as well as a uv light, and some funky uv tapestries....

Like this one....
Yfv5vCk.jpg

Love it..... iv derailed this thread sorry....
Evo evo evo....

Edit..... @momofthegoons you gotta get one, they look so cool..... look....
yGDx7zw.jpg

zZivDlj.jpg

See ......
It's a great addition, I'm glad i bought it.....

Last edited:
^^^Looks like a chill place. Anything that makes it interesting when the lights are off. :whoa: For you to trance out too. Get a rug or mat that you can do yoga or be a layabout and take drags off of your EVO and stare at your poster, lava lamp or eye candy. Then it will be fully christened. :partyhat: Maybe think scents too. I do use my UD with beeswax and some sort of essential oil. It might get me into candle making as a project.

I dressed up one of my EVO's to have the Fallout theme with Day-glo wristbands and whatever green the heat shield is. With a Fallout wristband and Nuka cola cap added. It is the hotter of the two EVO's.

Yeah see @Cuckfumbustion gets it....

Maybe think scents too

I'm sorry to say that this is what my beloved eq has been shamefully demoted too....

I love the smell of incense, but don't want to smoke, so I vape it in the aromatherapy dish that comes with the eq...
Works really well, and as with herb, my insence last longer....

On another note does anyone have a vapexhale grinder.....????
Maybe the grinder thread will be better for this...
Wait... is there one???

Last edited:
@Kellya86 being someone who was from the OG hippy generation.... I give my seal of approval on your new decor. :thumbsup:
Three Miles High! :angel2: I'll try not to turn the EVO thread into a decor thread. But Since you are the Hippie OG master, what else might you recommend for any hippie pad? I might want an OG Psychedelic rock poster.
115 best 60's Psychedelic Rock Posters images on Pinterest | Concert posters, Gig poster and Psychedelic posters

Do own some books, underground comics, records and other fun stuff.
I'm sorry to say that this is what my beloved eq has been shamefully demoted too....
My UD took that spot away from my EQ, But it will get used more for winter projects. :science: Good that you remembered what the aromatherapy dish is for. :lol: So any dried flower, mint, bark, potpourri or tea can add to the scents. So many choices.

I'm convinced that the EVO is the best GLASS vaporizer. Other high end desktops might perform better, but they have some sort of metal pathway and is a hot wand. Or am I forgetting any?

It is universal enough. I like being able to unplug my second monitor and power up an EVO. No proprietary or herd to replace plugs. Can you do such a thing @Kellya86 ?

@Kellya86 I'm glad I scrolled up or I would have missed your edit with the pics of your heat shield. Wow is that ever cool looking!!! I'm definitely looking into one.

FYI when you tag a person in an edit it doesn't seem to alert the person. I seem to remember this from somewhere else in the past........ :wink:

Since you are the Hippie OG master, what else might you recommend for any hippie pad?
Lmao.. I don't know that I would call myself the 'Hippie OG master' but... I was pretty out there. :lol: My home was interesting.. each room was a different color; vivid blue with kelly green trim, turquoise with fushia trim... you get the point. There were tapestries in every room and in the bedrooms I would hang one off the ceiling over the bed. The kitchen had a large kite in the shape of a dragon suspended from the ceiling. Every wall was covered with posters or paintings... if not a self painted mural lol. And since we didn't have a shower (only a tub) I hung plants from the ceiling so you looked up at a wall of green. I was big into house plants.. they took the place of curtains on shelves. The whole point is to surround yourself with things you love and colors to stimulate the mind or bring on calm so that you are in your zen; so to speak. And incense and music were the finishing touches.

Now.. the EVO. I haven't been using mine lately. But it may just be time to pull it out again. I seem to cycle through my different vapes. Hmmmm I think I'll take it north with me.... I'm moving there for 3 weeks and could use a heavy hitter up there.... although I do have a WS there. But what the hell. I like variety. :biggrin: And should someone be up there who might want to vape, the EVO is much better. The WS is more of a personal vape.

The whole point is to surround yourself with things you love and colors to stimulate the mind or bring on calm so that you are in your zen; so to speak. And incense and music were the finishing touches.
That was what I was going for. Thanks. :nod: Also liked the description of your home and that you painted murals. :smile:

@Kellya86 I don't know if it's in your budget or even available where you are. Maybe day glo glass for the EVO? Or even a spill tray that glows? O.K. I'll stop spacing with the decor tips and refill my vape. :biggrin:

@momofthegoons thanks for that info about tagging in edits, I wasn't aware....
I like to cover some parts of the house in plants, I particularly lile the wandering jew for meaning pretty coverings..... although I keep plants away from areas where I grow my special plants, for fear of increasing risk of pests and diseases....

@Cuckfumbustion I'm getting there with surrounding myself with things that stimulate my mind, but it all cost money, and I'm short on that lately... so no funky glow in the dark glass for me any time soon... maybe things will pick up for me soon....

@Cuckfumbustion I'm getting there with surrounding myself with things that stimulate my mind, but it all cost money, and I'm short on that lately... so no funky glow in the dark glass for me any time soon... maybe things will pick up for me soon....
At least plants are cheap for you. :weed: Understand the budget. Sometimes you luck into something in a FREE pile or at a garage sale. :headbang: Part of the fun of the hunt. Do you have anything like a Salvation Army or Goodwill? Might just give you some more ideas?

I have a square cutting board that slides out of a wooden kitchen cart. It has a wide groove routered near the edge of all 4 sides of the board which is great for ELBs and glass adapters sitting on their side. They don't roll off of the board that way. There is a stand to a Coleman stove that I use for my EVO which keeps it from tipping over and other things from coming in contact, plus some cord maintenance. So you may very well spot something that just seems to fit like I did. So If I ever did design an EVO stand (or VC Dynastash) it might have that groove put in. :science:

Yeah see @Cuckfumbustion gets it....

I love the smell of incense, but don't want to smoke, so I vape it in the aromatherapy dish that comes with the eq...
Works really well, and as with herb, my insence last longer....

On another note does anyone have a vapexhale grinder.....????
Maybe the grinder thread will be better for this...
Wait... is there one???
a5i4BPt.jpg

Thier R those who say I can't?
I can do what I need!

EVO 4 those who can!

DUTCH TREAT + EVO = CIVILIZED

The vapestation is looking cool....
Still awaiting delivery of my lava lamp, and some more posters to add more colour...
J4BcRid.jpg

Getting there though.....

With lava lamp......
hslAdwm.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Will this glow?
@Baron23 , @Kellya86 , @Cuckfumbustion , @CarolKing ?

I was going to hang it my EVO station.

Who cares if it glows, thats cool...
I need more posters....

I had a mega load with the evo nail last night...
Done me over for a good 3 hours....
It was too much, I was being greedy....

I do struggle with my sizes a bit....
Because I don't use concentrate often, I havent got the eye for it quite yet...
My loads are either too small, and easily consumed without satisfaction...
Or so overloaded that my bamboo is left like a smoking gun.... But I am damn satisfied.....

I need more posters....

I had a mega load with the evo nail last night...
Done me over for a good 3 hours....
It was too much, I was being greedy....

Or so overloaded that my bamboo is left like a smoking gun.... But I am damn satisfied.....
@Kellya86 size?

I use to do a gram a day of wax.
Every 1.5hrs bring THC level's back to suitable level's. (CIVILIZED)

Now I take a piece the size of a grain of rice (long) CUT IT IN 4 PIECES.
wITH A WATER rig on my EVO = MAX FLIGHT
I like ROSIN these daz (so cheap now)

This DUTCH TREAT in a EVO is pretty tasty!

In ENGLAND do they repect 420?
420 = CIVILIZED BEHAVIOR

I'm decorating my vape room (posters of music 60's & 70's) my family thinks I'm over the top?

I need more posters....
Original Movie Posters is another option. Something tasteful or something more like this.... :nut:
MV5BMjI2MjgzMDA4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjg3NDE3MjE@._V1_.jpg

Is he man or Astro-man? :smoke:

I'm decorating my vape room (posters of music 60's & 70's) my family thinks I'm over the top?
In California? I would think that would be a little more common. So are you going for more decorative and/or are you getting some originals? Like say a collector would? There are certain artists to look for. The line up for your poster must have been quite an event.

As for your poster.Not technically day-glo. But definitely bright enough indeed.:nod:

Now, If you hit the EVO hard enough, EVERYTHING will glow MAN. :naughty2:That and you might also be experiencing low blood pressure.

There are certain poster artists that might be worth looking into. If you are into the Art and graphics part of collecting.

ART & ARTISTS: Psychedelic Graphics of the 1960s – part 1

@ataxian you've painted your EVO white. You're CIVILIZED. Have you ever been transformed to vapor form? :whoa:

Yea, I tend to weigh heavier than perhaps needed. And could take my time more with it if I am willing to have 3 heat settings instead of the 2:40 set it and forget it setting.

If I go too heavy, the cap's mesh tends to clog more. So I do think about how much will stack in the ELB's loosely and amount of hot air passing through.

So glad I own a dozen ELB's and can keep a rotation going. The FCball with the 90 adapter and whatever counts as a mouthpiece seems to extract more evenly and I use more than my HD. :peace:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back