Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud Evo

Vapes no longer in production
Original Movie Posters is another option. Something tasteful or something more like this.... :nut:
MV5BMjI2MjgzMDA4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjg3NDE3MjE@._V1_.jpg

Is he man or Astro-man? :smoke:

In California? I would think that would be a little more common. So are you going for more decorative and/or are you getting some originals? Like say a collector would? There are certain artists to look for. The line up for your poster must have been quite an event.

As for your poster.Not technically day-glo. But definitely bright enough indeed.:nod:

Now, If you hit the EVO hard enough, EVERYTHING will glow MAN. :naughty2:That and you might also be experiencing low blood pressure.

There are certain poster artists that might be worth looking into. If you are into the Art and graphics part of collecting.

ART & ARTISTS: Psychedelic Graphics of the 1960s – part 1

@ataxian you've painted your EVO white. You're CIVILIZED. Have you ever been transformed to vapor form? :whoa:

Yea, I tend to weigh heavier than perhaps needed. And could take my time more with it if I am willing to have 3 heat settings instead of the 2:40 set it and forget it setting.

If I go too heavy, the cap's mesh tends to clog more. So I do think about how much will stack in the ELB's loosely and amount of hot air passing through.

So glad I own a dozen ELB's and can keep a rotation going. The FCball with the 90 adapter and whatever counts as a mouthpiece seems to extract more evenly and I use more than my HD. :peace:
I have a few collectibles.

The EVO is a heavy COMA inducer!

My wife is an artist from PARIS, FRANCE (she's picker than me.)
SHe bought me the EVO.
I was breaking so much glass. (she like's the SS basket)

I have a few collectibles.

The EVO is a heavy COMA inducer!

My wife is an artist from PARIS, FRANCE (she's picker than me.)
SHe bought me the EVO.
I was breaking so much glass. (she like's the SS basket)

This is it for a while now... I'm very happy with my room and vapestation...
jxDUaIA.jpg

Il leave it alone for now.....

It's looking great @Kellya86 !!! :thumbsup: The lava lamp and posters really finished it off nicely. Now you just need to find little things that speak to you to add... like crystals or other 'doo dads.' :biggrin:

Just packed up the EVO for the trip north. This was what did it.....

:dog:

I have some selected rock from colorado, some from pikes peak, some from the garden of the God's, they look cool, but yeah I will pick up odds and sods over time....

@momofthegoons What vapes do you usually use..???
I Just cant understand why the evo isnt in your rotation more..???
Is there something you dislike, or just find other vapes better..???
I can't image not using my evo..

@momofthegoons What vapes do you usually use..???
I Just cant understand why the evo isnt in your rotation more..???
Is there something you dislike, or just find other vapes better..???
I can't image not using my evo..
I tend to dab more than vaping flower these days.. and use my Dnail for that. And I've been in my honeymoon phase with my WoodScents the last couple months so my heavy hitting desktops (EVO and SSV) have been taking a break. Not to mention I just got my Skeletor for my Dynavaps.....

I tend to go back and forth with the EVO and the SSV as my heavy hitting desktop units. I like variety. :biggrin:

Last edited:
I tend to dab more than vaping flower these days.. and use my Dnail for that. And I've been in my honeymoon phase with my WoodScents the last couple months so my heavy hitting desktops (EVO and SSV) have been taking a break. Not to mention I just got my Skeletor for my Dynavaps.....

I tend to go back and forth with the EVO and the SSV as my heavy hitting desktop units. I like variety. :biggrin:
I like the EVO for flavor and medicating qualities.
No TORCH vaporizers for me. (my wife won't let me?)
My SSV I liked however too strong for me.
I use a NANO (cheap and taste amazing) simple for me to use.

Portable I use my old SOLO that will not die?

I have a bunch of vaporizers that R just collecting dust.

CANNABIS is the life giving source towards a more CIVILIZED existence not devices?
That's my RANT for the day!

I like the EVO for flavor and medicating qualities.
No TORCH vaporizers for me. (my wife won't let me?)
My SSV I liked however too strong for me.
I use a NANO (cheap and taste amazing) simple for me to use.

Portable I use my old SOLO that will not die?

I have a bunch of vaporizers that R just collecting dust.

CANNABIS is the life giving source towards a more CIVILIZED existence not devices?
That's my RANT for the day!

I sold my solo, as I just didnt use it.. same as my flowermate and a couple of others...
I just have a couple of evos, couple of eq' s, and a couple of vapcaps....
Thats all I need, like you say, it's not about devices.... I have had no vas for ages....

A blob of homemade rosin for me tonight...
PS0Lcw3.jpg

Maybe I'll buy quartz nails soon....???

I sold my solo, as I just didnt use it.. same as my flowermate and a couple of others...
Thats all I need, like you say, it's not about devices.... I have had no vas for ages....

A blob of homemade rosin for me tonight...
PS0Lcw3.jpg

Maybe I'll buy quartz nails soon....???
HUMAN want's = INSATIBLE
EVO I like a lot!
I need to buy more basket's for it!
I can just buy 2 now.
CIVIIZED

I tend to use the EVO just late at night. It's something i use before bed. I find if I use my hard hitter all the time, it's no longer a heavy hitter.

I wonder if vaporizers like the Flower Pot where I hear that it is a real hard hitter. What happens when your body gets accustomed to that vaporizer? I don't need to get blasted during the day. I need to function. There are times when I do want to get blasted.:science:

I tend to use the EVO just late at night. It's something i use before bed. I find if I use my hard hitter all the time, it's no longer a heavy hitter.

I wonder if vaporizers like the Flower Pot where I hear that it is a real hard hitter. What happens when your body gets accustomed to that vaporizer? I don't need to get blasted during the day. I need to function. There are times when I do want to get blasted.:science:

I'm not convinced about all the flowerpot hype..
Too many people seemed too keen on persuading me to buy one... it raised my suspicions..
Then when I spoke to a trusted source, I was told that for flower, it's no better....
Especially for taste... And I love taste...

HUMAN want's = INSATIBLE
That's what got us all here. :nod: @ataxian I've been using my discount code at Puffitup and getting the best price for a 4 pk with FREE SHIPPING. I own 12 ELBs. By all rights, You should own MORE than me. I thinks. But don't get me in trouble with the wifey. :freak:

I wonder if vaporizers like the Flower Pot where I hear that it is a real hard hitter.
I'm not doubting it power. It is a metal coil being heated up.
But do I want to handle a branding iron if it is only a partial step better? :yikes: It is in a different category and type of session I'm guessing. There are other desktops that are a notch better but none are all glass that I can find. That is the biggest trade off right there.:twocents:

Getting a better vape with an all glass pathway. That is what is needed to make my EVO take second place. I can casually sip or try for single hit extractions. It takes up a much smaller footprint to operate and I can unplug a PC pr monitor if I'm too lazy too untangle a cord. Smoothness and flavor are factors too. Hot and harsh isn't always more potent. The EVO checks too many other boxes for me to part with more money for the next metal beast. For now anyway....:cool:

That covers a lot of choices in vapor. I might want one electronic portable to cover my rotation for certain situations.

Wow, great poster. Original or reprint?
It is definitely a sought after one. I've seen it reprinted often and why not. Just look at that line-up alone.
Are we still talking poster art? Any Alex Grey art that has infinity in it's pattern.

flat1283alxgr_grande.jpg

I'm not convinced about all the flowerpot hype..
Too many people seemed too keen on persuading me to buy one... it raised my suspicions..
Then when I spoke to a trusted source, I was told that for flower, it's no better....
Especially for taste... And I love taste...
@Kellya86 I hear you on the VAPORPOT? Almost bought one?
I use pens and mod sometimes, however the NAIL and EVO method seems more CIVILIZED to me?
I have so much stuff for CANNABIS.

Seriously really I think the EVO for me is ideal medication.
The Bonus is the flavor!

I will run some JACK HERER ROSIN thru my EVO.
FLAVOR/EFFECT = OUT, however Civilized!

This afternoon I listened to William F. Buckley Jr. and Christopher Hitchens about VIETNAM!
Wow, blew me away? (smart guy's)

Tonight so much ROSIN = CIVILIZED
EVO = FLAVOR PRO
Pretty fun really!

Caved and bought the Lynx
Gotta say.... with the discount it sure is tempting. Please let us know how you like it. I might be swayed... :biggrin:

I seem to have a bad case of GAS.... I thought I had it under control. But this (and a little purchase I made last night) have me convinced that I'm out of control. Seriously. Cause I came real close to pulling the trigger on the Lynx just now..... :doh:

Lynx × 1 $59.99 Discount (4YR20)
$-11.99 Subtotal $48.00
Shipping $11.99 Total $59.99 USD

So
you are paying $59.99 after S&H.

I do like the bottom chamber that are in all the HDs. The perc and the size of the piece fit the main function I have in mind for it very well. Plus it will get used with my other vapes with the 18mm bottom. Maybe semi-portable for other purposes. Most DHgate glass is around $50.00

Use code 4YR20 for 20% any purchase
Use code STONEMONKEY for $160 the Stonemonkey Survival Kit
Use code 4YRBUNDLE for $50 off the 4 Year Anniversary Accessory Bundle

One discount code per order. Sale ends October 31, 2017.

So October 31st before it is back to full price.

Last edited:
I would never use it with a whip....
I don't think I can quite justify this yet...

I'll wait to see what you do with it @Cuckfumbustion....
Maybe a part of you're eq setup.....

I don't think @Cuckfumbustion got the whip portion.... only the Lynx? You don't have to use the whip with it.

However I agree. The whip defeats the entire glass on glass experience with the EVO.
Ok, I was about to make the same comment as @Kellya86 , that is...I'm just not a big fan of whips.

So, if not used with a whip, then it must be used with a glass mouthpiece/j-hook and now its just like the one piece hydratube with the MP built in.

I really do think this was built for whips...........but I am often wrong! LOL

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back