Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud Evo

Vapes no longer in production
Maybe a part of you're eq setup.....
:science:I won't let you down. :biggrin:
I don't think @Cuckfumbustion got the whip portion.... only the Lynx? You don't have to use the whip with it.
I didn't bother with the whip. Although I do like their female adapters. It looks too modular for me not to get it.
really do think this was built for whips...........but I am often wrong! LOL
They aren't going to advertise it as a hydrobase killer. :wink:
If it can be used with a HD above it. It looks sturdy, but perhaps smaller base than the other HDs. The perc looks like it is meant to be a bottom in a stereo setup. Like what I imagined one should be like.

@ataxian has enough mouthpieces that can attach to the top of the lynx. Also I couldn't justify paying for a whip hose, when I can source much better.

They do sell a Hydra Mouthpiece - xhl. That eliminates the whip and you can draw straight from the top. If you wanted a simple HD for under $40.

Here is my water DD. It is an FCball with a few attachments. Notice that you can watch the vapor travel while vaping with my setup.
X9gfYIxl.jpg

Well this was one of 'those' mornings so I decided to break the EVO out and put it through a few elbs. I really, really need one of those cool sleeves that @Kellya86 has....... I think I'll pick one up during the sale.

You can't really see the vapor in the tube with all the light in the background.... bit of a fail lol. Not suitable for the Milk Shot thread. :razz:

Well this was one of 'those' mornings so I decided to break the EVO out and put it through a few elbs. I really, really need one of those cool sleeves that @Kellya86 has....... I think I'll pick one up during the sale.

You can't really see the vapor in the tube with all the light in the background.... bit of a fail lol. Not suitable for the Milk Shot thread. :razz:

Great choice in backing track...

No sound for mine...
This is low temp....

Glad to see you using the evo @momofthegoons...
I remember you won't see this edit tag though sooo...

Last edited:
Gotta say.... with the discount it sure is tempting. Please let us know how you like it. I might be swayed... :biggrin:
Stands 6 in. / 15.3 cm tall. 18mm male connector."Circ" style percolator.

Other than what I'll point out below. Will you like the perc and the smaller volume?
I'm amazed they even bothered to make such a thin wall of space around the joint. It has a squat version of the same coupling also.
I'll wait to see what you do with it @Cuckfumbustion....
It made a quieter whistle sound.:sherlock:I did for right or wrong set a HD on it. :science: It is smaller in diameter and did stand with no wobble by itself, But It is rickety if you bump it. :yikes:
For other reasons below, i wouldn't rec'd this as a practice. But it is do-able if you are willing to put both hands on it.

So, if not used with a whip, then it must be used with a glass mouthpiece/j-hook and now its just like the one piece hydratube with the MP built in.
My thing +/- with a whip setup.
Any glass sitting on the EVO gets hot for a length of time. I picture whip sessions as slow sessions. So there is a concern for that with any HD. And this one is tiny. It does utilize the space in the bottom before going to the perc. Just the concern with the heat stress even more than the other HD's. :twocents:

It is easy to take off with one hand and finish much like those mini bubs that are meant for portables. Not that I've seen any of those IRL.

J-hook? I used my 90 and a tall F/F and a wand. To kinda keep the 18mm path. Maybe even the mouthpiece from XHL itself? Or would that be overkill?
The Lynx might very well 'condition' the vapor like Seibo said in the video.:smile: Not harsh at 2:40. Was able to stir the ABV to crumble it to a dried powder. Then again I only had it for less than a few hours.
My modded CFX at some point will have a go. :peace:.

Last edited:
Stands 6 in. / 15.3 cm tall. 18mm male connector."Circ" style percolator.

Other than what I'll point out below. Will you like the perc and the smaller volume?
I'm amazed they even bothered to make such a thin wall of space around the joint. It has a squat version of the same coupling also.
It made a quieter whistle sound.:sherlock:I did for right or wrong set a HD on it. :science: It is smaller in diameter and did stand with no wobble by itself, But It is rickety if you bump it. :yikes:
For other reasons below, i wouldn't rec'd this as a practice. But it is do-able if you are willing to put both hands on it.

My thing +/- with a whip setup.
Any glass sitting on the EVO gets hot for a length of time. I picture whip sessions as slow sessions. So there is a concern for that with any HD. And this one is tiny. It does utilize the space in the bottom before going to the perc. Just the concern with the heat stress even more than the other HD's. :twocents:

It is easy to take off with one hand and finish much like those mini bubs that are meant for portables. Not that I've seen any of those IRL.

J-hook? I used my 90 and a tall F/F and a wand. To kinda keep the 18mm path. Maybe even the mouthpiece from XHL itself? Or would that be overkill?
The Lynx might very well 'condition' the vapor like Seibo said in the video.:smile: Not harsh at 2:40. Was able to stir the ABV to crumble it to a dried powder. Then again I only had it for less than a few hours.
My modded CFX at some point will have a go. :peace:.

So now you have had it a while.. how much do you actually use it... ????
And how much do you really like it..???
Is this something I want..???
Can I even get it yet in UK???
Is there a dhgate copy yet..???
Many questions....

So now you have had it a while.. how much do you actually use it... ????
And how much do you really like it..???
Is this something I want..???
Can I even get it yet in UK???
Is there a dhgate copy yet..???
Many questions....
More questions raised by even more questions. I'll start by answering yours first.
I use it daily. But the DD still gets used. Liked it already, before it arrived. Can't tell if the honeymoon period is over with it yet. :goofy:

I can't quite give it a full rec'd because I never owned a water piece this small and don't know it there is a distinct difference between that and say a $20 US pinnacle pro water tool. It is of the same caliber as the XHL HD in glass thickness, etc. Other thing to weigh is the inside volume and function.
Not sure if it made it's way to the UK. I'd look again in November after the XHL sale is over with. That is my hunch. :sherlock:.

Don't think a DHgate seller will bother cloning it entirely.:twocents: and don't be surprised if you see a DHgate Pinaccle Pro clone listed as a Hydra by one of their sellers.:shakehead: The bottom chamber and exact dimensions of the Hydra will probably not be cloned 1 to 1. If that matters. Also I think about how many times I take my Hydra on and off. Would rather not risk getting something that sits dodgy on my EVO, because of course I'm going to go Gong with a pound of glass on top.:science: Don't want to bother with some workaround with plumbers tape because I got the off made one either.

Was it worth $60.00 during the sale? If they were $30.00, I'd own two. :naughty2: Many questions...

Like the low resistance. Can make the EVO skree if Iron lung it. It does seem to moisturize the vapor and I don't have the scratchiness like other setups.
I like every aspect of it's size and that if fits in a hard case. It is an 18mm male connection on top. I can just put a 14mm/ 18mm female on top and open throat a draw. But I prefer the angled glass setups for mouthpieces.

Been leaving it on for longer periods, but the whole bottom half of the piece can get warm. So only as needed. To prevent heat stress until I get my $ worth. :peace:

Well that's answers my questions thanks..

I dontbown any dhgate ht pieces yet, but i have been considering it.. you gotta admit, it's tempting...
Also when you look at the quality of my etched hydratube, compared to my dhgate d020-d... theres not much in it...
Overpriced American glass??? Sighlty I'd say...

I have one more question for you...
And that is... can it be used with the eq the vapour before a bag.???
Will the eq fan bubble it????

Double posting but....
enMPEqF.jpg

I think this cleaning kit is well overpriced..
Unless thats 10 litres of pbw...
But it looks more like a liter to me..
And the cotton buds (q-tips) and brushes are also dirt cheap...
So I think this kit is a waste of money...

Yeah that's way overpriced

And that is... can it be used with the eq the vapour before a bag.???
Will the eq fan bubble it????
If the water level is 3/4 covering the perc. It will bubble a little on F1 etc. Doesn't seem to blow bags with my setup well. or at least first time at bat. Would have to try this and that. but initially unimpressive.

I think this cleaning kit is well overpriced..
Unless thats 10 litres of pbw...
But it looks more like a liter to me..
And the cotton buds (q-tips) and brushes are also dirt cheap...
So I think this kit is a waste of money...
Only someone who wanted to make an all in one purchase and/or wanted to save S&H and TIME might consider it. :twocents:

I bought PBW at the lowest price per pound ONCE. And use only granules to do the work now. Cotton buds? Well you can go cheap and be fussier with the whole list. Been getting long bendable lab tube brushes that are more multipurpose. Then a while back I remembered @Baron23 mentioned this and a few other sources. Cleaning Brushes and Pads Conform to Many Shapes

Well that's answers my questions thanks..

I dontbown any dhgate ht pieces yet, but i have been considering it.. you gotta admit, it's tempting...
Also when you look at the quality of my etched hydratube, compared to my dhgate d020-d... theres not much in it...
Overpriced American glass??? Sighlty I'd say...
Are you thinking about getting one? @Kellya86? @ataxian, Should I have slowed down my GAS and looked for portable $20 piece? Did think that before I pulled the trigger. Guess, I'm not going to bother now. She's mine. :biggrin: If any of you are on the fence. Well ....
It sits flat on my desk, not tippy. Made to fit the EVO. So no tipsy issues or adapters to convert it to say a 14mm. I empty it and slip into a hard case when done.

It seems to extract well. Definitely smooths the vapor and . Been DDing it with a 90 and 1-3 adapters. :science: After the ELB is exhausted. Off too the EQ to preheat and fill a bag.

I'm thinking EMPIRICALLY
What is your take on Epistemology? "How do we know?" What's your take on the 'senses'? :stick:

Last edited:
If the water level is 3/4 covering the perc. It will bubble a little on F1 etc. Doesn't seem to blow bags with my setup well. or at least first time at bat. Would have to try this and that. but initially unimpressive.

Only someone who wanted to make an all in one purchase and/or wanted to save S&H and TIME might consider it. :twocents:

I bought PBW at the lowest price per pound ONCE. And use only granules to do the work now. Cotton buds? Well you can go cheap and be fussier with the whole list. Been getting long bendable lab tube brushes that are more multipurpose. Then a while back I remembered @Baron23 mentioned this and a few other sources. Cleaning Brushes and Pads Conform to Many Shapes

Are you thinking about getting one? @Kellya86? @ataxian, Should I have slowed down my GAS and looked for portable $20 piece? Did think that before I pulled the trigger. Guess, I'm not going to bother now. She's mine. :biggrin: If any of you are on the fence. Well ....
It sits flat on my desk, not tippy. Made to fit the EVO. So no tipsy issues or adapters to convert it to say a 14mm. I empty it and slip into a hard case when done.

It seems to extract well. Definitely smooths the vapor and . Been DDing it with a 90 and 1-3 adapters. :science: After the ELB is exhausted. Off too the EQ to preheat and fill a bag.

What is your take on Epistemology? "How do we know?" What's your take on the 'senses'? :stick:
VERY UNPOPULAR my POV.
REAL THINGS = OK
FAKE THINGS = MAKE BELIEVE

I like NON-FICTION!
FICTION is not true!

EVO is a decent device for my life style!

VERY UNPOPULAR my POV.
REAL THINGS = OK
FAKE THINGS = MAKE BELIEVE

I like NON-FICTION!
FICTION is not true!

O.K. @ataxian. How about Onotology. :sherlock:Do you feel that there is a 'Reality' that exists without an observer? Or is say all 'Reality' is what we/you observe? Or is it just what you deem real? Where is this line between real things and fake things lie? A casual example. Is 'green' an arbitrary agreement of a concept that all of us agreed upon? :weed: Including color blind people. :thinker:

WHO IS THE MASTER WHO MAKES THE GRASS GREEN? (ROBERT ANTON WILSON) - YouTube

TBO. @ataxian I tend to read more Non-Fiction. To be even more honest I read articles and snippets information. Led by some curious tangent. But you know what I think?

Really Like that the Lynx is sturdy and just weighty enough to balance 4 of my adapters on my 90. By vigorous testing, I declare the Lynx a CIVILIZED water piece. :science:And thought about XHL's return policy for a first time glass buyer.

People stopped and told me that this is what I want in an all glass pathway vape. It's not the most powerful desktop perhaps, but it is the best in it's class. All glass bamboo, 18mm ground socket. can be used (briefly) upside down. Can use any PWR cable and extension from your monitor or PC. All in one solid form. Had one repaired and sent back (with a free ELB). Checks all my boxes. :nod:

Any vape that you want that is more powerful, than take away the all glass option a few other features as a trade off. :twocents: Happy 4th VHL.:partyhat:

Last edited:
Any vape that you want that is more powerful, than take away the all glass option a few other features as a trade off.

So what are the more powerful vapes..???
Flowerpot...???
Sublimator...???
Herbie...???
Minivap...???
If these are the vapes you are referring too, are they more powerful.. ???

Maybe in naive, but I cant imagine how it gets much better than the evo... how much more whitewall denity can you have....???

And if it is possible, do they retain the taste to comparible levels...???

Maybe in naive, but I cant imagine how it gets much better than the evo... how much more whitewall denity can you have....???
Flowerpot is the newest. Notice that none of those are heated with glass. All metal. Metal conducts heat better and is more reactive than glass and doesn't endure the shock that glass goes. So it doesn't surprise me if an all metal vape outperforms glass by a margin. Metal vapes don't have the same considerations and a few on your list have a narrower pathway, in some manner, to achieve even more performance with the same amount of power. Most of the more powerful portables are metal for this reason The latest Davinci being ceramic glass.

'Better'for desktops however is more subjective subject due to the access to AC. And if it''s about taste. Well the spotlight goes back on the EVO.:wink: The EVO is a self contained unit. No open heat coils or awkward hardware to doit's thing.

If you want to up your performance with your EVO. Preheat it at a higher than desired temp and lower it to the desired temp and wait for it to give you the green light.

If you want to up your performance with your EVO. Preheat it at a higher than desired temp and lower it to the desired temp and wait for it to give you the green light.

My evo normally been of for at least half hour before I use it anyway.. so it's already toasty...
I don't think I could eek anymore performance out of the evo...
But my point is, I wouldnt want too...
I don't know where it goes from here...
How does it get better...
Quicker vapour??? I already prime it to get the juices flowing.. and from then on, it's tasty dense vapour, all the way till I cant take anymore..
How do they improve on that...

I wouldn't like to be the team trying to make an evo2...

O.K. @ataxian. How about Onotology. :sherlock:Do you feel that there is a 'Reality' that exists without an observer? Or is say all 'Reality' is what we/you observe? Or is it just what you deem real? Where is this line between real things and fake things lie? A casual example. Is 'green' an arbitrary agreement of a concept that all of us agreed upon? :weed: Including color blind people. :thinker:

WHO IS THE MASTER WHO MAKES THE GRASS GREEN? (ROBERT ANTON WILSON) - YouTube

TBO. @ataxian I tend to read more Non-Fiction. To be even more honest I read articles and snippets information. Led by some curious tangent. But you know what I think?

Really Like that the Lynx is sturdy and just weighty enough to balance 4 of my adapters on my 90. By vigorous testing, I declare the Lynx a CIVILIZED water piece. :science:And thought about XHL's return policy for a first time glass buyer.

People stopped and told me that this is what I want in an all glass pathway vape. It's not the most powerful desktop perhaps, but it is the best in it's class. All glass bamboo, 18mm ground socket. can be used (briefly) upside down. Can use any PWR cable and extension from your monitor or PC. All in one solid form. Had one repaired and sent back (with a free ELB). Checks all my boxes. :nod:

Any vape that you want that is more powerful, than take away the all glass option a few other features as a trade off. :twocents: Happy 4th VHL.:partyhat:
@Cuckfumbustion please note I try to think EMPIRICAL (DAVID HUME, CARL SAGAN, CHRISOPTHER HITCHENS, RICHARD DAWKINS)

I don't like lying?

Now I use a EVO because I like the FLAVOR.
EFFECT is from the CANNABIS used. (POV)

I love boating because I can no longer ride WAVE's.

My DAD who spend's every day on his boat!

We passed the boat of JOHN WAYNE and I said: "Man that's huge"!

I told my, "Dad don't you wish your boat was as big as his"?

He replayed: "many people don't even have a boat"?

The grass is always greener!

Last edited:
I told my, "Dad don't you wish your boat was as big as his"?

He replayed: "many people don't even have a boat"?

I suppose some people don't have an evo....

And here I am wondering about "better vapes"....

In America, do you have placed where it's possible to try a vape before you buy..???

I'd love to go into a room full of high end vapes, so I can compare them next to eachother...
I'm really intrigued by sublimation....

Quicker vapour??? I already prime it to get the juices flowing.. and from then on, it's tasty dense vapour, all the way till I cant take anymore..
How do they improve on that.
I think that there are vapes out there that give comparable vapor production. As to whether it's 'better' or not I think it's that old subjective thing.

For instance; the SSV gives off thick vapor. I'd even go as far as to say it might be easier to get 'thicker' vapor than with the EVO. There is less air in the hit; for one thing. But you are dealing with a whip. So is that better? Perhaps for some. Taste wise the EVO wins because of the air path not having the silicone whip in it.

Isn't it the truth? And could be the secret to what causes VAS..... :lol:

In America, do you have placed where it's possible to try a vape before you buy..???
I haven't found one that's an actual store front. At least not in Michigan. However, we host the High Times Cannabis Cup and there are often vendors there that will allow you to try their glass or vapes. Or product... :naughty2: In fact, the first year that George from @Dynavap was in business, he came to the Cup here to show off the VapCap. :biggrin:

I'd love to go into a room full of high end vapes, so I can compare them next to eachother...
I'm really intrigued by sublimation....
Man, If you could try vapes before buying them like you mentioned, I would be buying the display model of certain vapes at some point. :nod:
Guessing you would have to sell a lot of vapes to have a test model in your store. Think of an electronics store and what they can afford to have some laptops and desktops available to try out as one model perhaps. There are a few places that will offer to add water to a piece for you to test the function. :smile:
I did have the clerk take an EVO and a PAX another time for me and got my mitts all over it and examined what I could get away with. :sherlock:
Sure things are different in the legal states. But there laws in place preventing from say testing in the shop. :idon'tknow:

'Box mods' vapes shops or whatever they call themselves will have the owner vapeing juice all day. Or whatever they call it. There are also headdie glass shops where I walk in and some one working there is filling the room with a thick cloud of aerosol vapor. They say "Can I help you?" and a thick cloud stars creeping toward my direction. :lol:

For instance; the SSV gives off thick vapor. I'd even go as far as to say it might be easier to get 'thicker' vapor than with the EVO. There is less air in the hit; for one thing. But you are dealing with a whip. So is that better? Perhaps for some. Taste wise the EVO wins because of the air path not having the silicone whip in it.
Good example that touches upon some ofl the variables to take in consideration of what is the 'better' vape. One of my criteria of a better vape is compatibility and being robust. Others want something that just works well.

Isn't it the truth? And could be the secret to what causes VAS..... :lol:
:cheers: AMEN to all that! There is always the bigger boats/better vapes. I do have quite an elite fleet and can't complain. Besides, smaller boats can go up smaller rivers. :biggrin: If going up smaller rivers is your thing. To each there own. What ever floats your boat. It's about the BEST EXPERIENCE. :twocents:

So glad there is so many boats/vapes to choose from. :peace:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back