Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I like both, and both are S&B quality....
That made me laugh...maybe quality once but now they have so many problems from plastic melting to LCD screens fading away that they are worse than some Chinese manufacturers...plastic & aluminium shit!

That made me laugh...maybe quality once but now they have so many problems from plastic melting to LCD screens fading away that they are worse than some Chinese manufacturers...plastic & aluminium shit!
it
U raised my interest in the PENTY & @Vitolo had one on my front porch the next daz’s?
Having wrote my gibberish 2 try a bag VAP like a VOCANO b-4 death might B-interesting?

Having wrote my gibberish 2 try a bag VAP like a VOCANO b-4 death might B-interesting?
I think it was @arb that talked me out of buying (wasting money) on a Volcano due to its harshness and lack of great taste that I can get from many of my other vapes...I would still like to try one though as I usually do not like to knock things I have not tried. :myday:

I think it was @arb that talked me out of buying (wasting money) on a Volcano due to its harshness and lack of great taste that I can get from many of my other vapes...I would still like to try one though as I usually do not like to knock things I have not tried. :myday:
The PLENTY is mod 4 flavor & taste!
The VOLCANO is powerful?
TEASPOON OF SUGAR MAKE’s da medicine go down! (English book)

The Volcano bag should be used, and inhaled as soon as it is filled. I have found that sitting in the bag, makes the taste less enjoyable.
I never set the bag down.
I inhale hit after hit until the bag is empty. This gets you medicated faster, and allows more enjoyment of the flavors.
Fresh vapor is great. Stale vapor can occur within a very short time, of a bag sitting.

The Volcano bag should be used, and inhaled as soon as it is filled. I have found that sitting in the bag, makes the taste less enjoyable.
I never set the bag down.
I inhale hit after hit until the bag is empty. This gets you medicated faster, and allows more enjoyment of the flavors.
Fresh vapor is great. Stale vapor can occur within a very short time, of a bag sitting.
Thank U 4 - your rely!
I will keep that in mind when I try it?

and allows more enjoyment of the flavors.
I guess I left something out...
I realized it because the EZ Valve was very overloaded tonight, so I had to crank the heat up a bit (no stirring/shaking room).
I rarely do that with the Volcano.
I have stayed at 369º for a few years now.
Perhaps that's why I find the flavors good.
I used to stay at 377º.. I liked the effects there, but I inched it down a while back and once I hit 369º I stuck.
Smooth tasty vapor there.. I use a new bag about once a year, and relegate the old one to concentrate use.
I keep a devoted EZ Valve for concentrates, and never mix the valves or bags up!

I guess I left something out...
I realized it because the EZ Valve was very overloaded tonight, so I had to crank the heat up a bit (no stirring/shaking room).
I rarely do that with the Volcano.
I have stayed at 369º for a few years now.
Perhaps that's why I find the flavors good.
I used to stay at 377º.. I liked the effects there, but I inched it down a while back and once I hit 369º I stuck.
Smooth tasty vapor there.. I use a new bag about once a year, and relegate the old one to concentrate use.
I keep a devoted EZ Valve for concentrates, and never mix the valves or bags up!
Maybe U can help me?
I’m learning about CANNABIS consumption however age is messing my quest 4 OPULENT existence?
I want 2-try a bag b-4 something new come’s along?
After the ice age (reset) of modern day CIVILIZATION CANNABIS was so beneficial?
During the GREEK creation of spa’s & related mean’s of blissful behavior COLAS where mixed with many herb’s from nature.
Out of nirvana & N-2 nature plants grow as rain water soak’’s the fertile soil of lava remain’s.
VOCANO bag vaping is a must put into the bucket 2 try.B-4 flight in a black-hole?

So many Questions in this picture.
photo_2021-10-03_10-25-26.jpg

S$B seem to only spend money on marketing instead of R&D for the last few years...all they can come up with is poor upgrades and paint schemes :twocents:

And what TF is Beard doing in this dingy dark warehouse?
That looks like where S$B got their medical certification...I researched it on Instatwit!

Why is that poor inline fan in a cage............so many questions so much germaning.
for what its worth: this german has many questions as well. & i am wondering if they are being deliberately 'german'. that keynote @Helios posted was bordering on the satirical. not saying (or believing) that it is. just that it is baffling. jürgen bickel in his HQ reminded me of the fantastic gert fröbe in one of my favourite films of all times (not sure why tbh), but check out his original voice vs the dubbed version:

& btw the word STÜNDENGLAS

iu

does not exist, nor would it make grammatical sense ("stünden" is a conjunctive form of the verb "stehen - to stand"). it is STUNDENGLAS, without the mutated vowel, translating into hourglas (stunden - hours, glas - glas).
not trying to be pedantic. or german for that matter. trying to link marketing dots.

Those people look pissed off.........maybe the shoes are too tight?
It's because they are supposed to look disgusted with societies norms... while rich and arrogant themselves.
An extreme Germanic attitude.
See Eurotrash

S&B was completely successful in making us devote a page to it's image... the whole time the subtle Volcano
image was buried in our subconscious minds.
The picture psychologically designed to draw attention from the slowly diminishing quality of our old standard
workhorse??
Or an even more diabolically choreographed invisibility of vaporizer in the complex conundrum of a photoshoot, whose
content we are presently pretty damned entertained by through comment.

S&B was completely successful in making us devote a page to it's image... the whole time the subtle Volcano
image was buried in our subconscious minds.
The picture psychologically designed to draw attention from the slowly diminishing quality of our old standard
workhorse??
Or an even more diabolically choreographed invisibility of vaporizer in the complex conundrum of a photoshoot, whose
content we are presently pretty damned entertained by through comment.
I love the look of the onyx model myself and it is extremely entertaining and even odder when one thinks they are actually a Canadian company since canopy bought them?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back