Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
20201217_224926.jpg
20201217_224846.jpg

Yeah, percolation did help a whole lot. Was able to vape it all the way to 410 with minimal irritation .
I just used my utilian 5 wax bubbler on top of the easy valve, the silicon botton created an on contact seal.....Really happy with end result.Filtering on the way out of the bag may be the way to go.Short path did at affect potency at all ....just a enough water ....
Will work on a couple experiments this week and keep y'all posted.
:weed:

bonghit

This thing does not hold a lot if water, but the difference is brutal. It also performed good dry (lower chamber much hotter than upper one) Hits just as hard but very smooth. Too early to tell but initial impressions are 5 stars.
Will update and write a full blog post after a few months putting it against a real world test .
20201221_153401.jpg
20201221_163808.jpg
20201221_163716.jpg
20201221_173057.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just be very careful with the Obsidian, I hear they break very easily. :thumbsup:

The ID of an Arizer Air silicon sleeve is about 30mm, might fit as it is pretty stretchy?

In name on science .......(I need to get out of the house....lol ) fuck you covid . :mad:

many studies were done today....there was silicone sleeves, KY jelly, my wife (lol), my volcano, some naturalherbs and oils...anyway

Some real lessons were learned today....

-this obisidiandoes make a difference, but not sure if will work on the road.I need to find a may to protect this thing...I am the worse when it comes to glass ....but I do love the taste and bennefits

- amazon stainless straws are perfect to dry balloons after sesh.. will work great on the road, then will fit on my stash cases for air transport

- picked a case for the volcano at home depot...stay tunned for more

- I do benefit from t breaks, way too much fun during covid, microdososin is the way.Also I can use more exercise.

Already starting the new year strong

I AM GOING TO BED....

this herb is no joke....
20210102_175524.jpg
20210102_181346.jpg
20210102_175047.jpg
20210102_175418.jpg

Some wetsuit material (stubby holder in Oz speak) sewn up would make a great protector!
I think a Volcano would be great for on the road...minus the Obsidian it would be pretty damage proof, better than that Tinkerbell Mighty crapping out halfway through a holiday. :twocents:

Some wetsuit material (stubby holder in Oz speak) sewn up would make a great protector!
I think a Volcano would be great for on the road...minus the Obsidian it would be pretty damage proof, better than that Tinkerbell Mighty crapping out halfway through a holiday. :twocents:
@LesPlenty - I am using a stasher silicone bag inside a 420EDC large+ stash case. (can add an additional lock and seal) I am confident this set up enough for the task of air/international transport. Theft is my major concern (especially out of JFK/MIA). I need a solution that would be on the device IN USE, this falls into high-temperature silicone the same type that is used in cookware or high temp molds. I am a fucking clown when I get carried away. I buy glass constantly, I am trying to improve that. Honestly, the obsidian brought the vapor to an almost perfect level.

I am talking to folks trying to make this happen....the 420 travel community needs this. It would not believe the number of frequent flyers that are patients. You are either a stoner, a drunk, or both in the world of Diamond/360 level business travelers. (Most people don't care as much as I do )

The manufacturer is aware ...this is not over.

Collaboration is the key to innovation ==> I am used to writing or creating custom solutions for my issues. This is precisely how I make a living. I am a firm believer in open source and abstraction by collaboration.

Screenshot_20210102-235843_Instagram.jpg

@Vitolo - You are 100% right.Not ideal or convenient, but the wife wants it. I am just a sailor in his ship, happy wife, happy life.

:science:
here are the key reasons behind it:

- We typically stay at Hyatt/Hiltons - They hate when their room smells like bud, and they love the charge you lots of $$$$$$$. I learned after a few times. I have it dialed in to a science. The device in the bathroom, bag in the bed. Solo 2 stays in the bathroom with essential oils and a fan......

- When its time for bed,she wants it fast. She is the real patient.

- Dosage and consistency. We to track amounts and tolerance. The volcano does provide the best most consistent patient data.

Folks, I have a dream and a task! ( combined with the fact that I have nothing to do right now)

In the past, we traveled non-stop, even know that's not the current landscape anymore, I will still share my time between ATX and Barcelona,Spain. I do have family in 6 different countries and friends all over the world.I have been raped in the culo by covid.

Travel is in my DNA. My dad was a PAN AM pilot, from Denver, CO, my mom was a flight attendant from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. They met flying. (Both cannabis users after retirement). I hold 3 passports and have lived on 4 continents.

Diversity is part of me. This is why I love it Here. A citizen of the world and the World Wide Web.:weed::peace::nod:

20201211_105928.jpg

Last edited:
I was given a Volcano Hybrid and in turn gave my Digit to a friend. Unlike some, I did not find its construction or material to be sufficient for fluttery hyperventilation but I'm a barbarian, so there is that.

I just haven't found myself using it, at all really, for the past...year, maybe?

So, I broke it out last night and my views of this vape are the same. It will eat a LOT of herb but in return will get you (me) very, very medicated.

I run hotter than most on most vapes. On the Cano, I run 390 which many find to be on the high side. But last night, trying to pull a good second bag out of a fair sized load, I went up to 440 F. Got a very nice second bag and hacked my lungs out. At that temp, I just seemed to vaporize some very irritating component that I don't get at 390.

I used to run the Digit at 390 and then jump to 446 or even start at 446 and hack and choke until I was blue in the face...very high, but very blue. I'm an idiot, am med legal so I can get herb and I'm not worried necessarily about squeezing the last bit out of a load (though I am cheap that way! LOL) and just can't tolerate the irritation of bags from that temp. The juice just ain't worth the squeeze.

I still love owning one and if I was younger, maybe had more people over for dinner/drinks (thanks a lot Wuhan), I might use it more. Its a great party vape and I used to use it all the time on a weekend night while having a drink and maybe grilling a steak or similar. Convenient for that as you can just lay the bag down for a minute to season the steak or make the salad. I don't do that much anymore as a big scotch, a bag, and a steak and I'll be in bed by 8:30! haha

So, my Volcano is still working well and still has a place in my vape life.

Cheers

Last edited:
I have a Volcano Hybrid, and was going to put my Volcano Digital into the home of another patient.....
...but I will need to think this over.
The patient would like either one, I am dead certain...
but I think I prefer the function and use of the digital more.
I like both, and both are S&B quality....
but side by side a few days in a row, and for the past week (the "reach" test),
I have only used the digital.
I think I like it better than the Hybrid.

I have a Volcano Hybrid, and was going to put my Volcano Digital into the home of another patient.....
...but I will need to think this over.
The patient would like either one, I am dead certain...
but I think I prefer the function and use of the digital more.
I like both, and both are S&B quality....
but side by side a few days in a row, and for the past week (the "reach" test),
I have only used the digital.
I think I like it better than the Hybrid.
I never tried the bag method?
The PLENTY medicate’s very well with out terpenoids being destroyed?
Is the flavor decent on bag type vaporizer’s?
Maybe my judgment is misunderstood?

Not really, IMO. But, it is a silver dagger to the brain.....I get very medicated from it and as my back has been on the warpath for the last two weeks, it was quite welcomed...taste or not.

Cheers, my friend.

I never tried the bag method?
The PLENTY medicate’s very well with out terpenoids being destroyed?
Maybe my judgment is misunderstood?
The only thing I favor the Digit over the Hybrid on is the nature of the switches. The touch switches are far too easy to inadvertently actuate and if any part of it fails, then that whole thin film thingy needs to be replaced. No more going on line and ordering an inexpensive switch for replacement/repair.

I'm certain that they did this for cost reduction....not patient convenience or satisfaction.

Not really, IMO. But, it is a silver dagger to the brain.....I get very medicated from it and as my back has been on the warpath for the last two weeks, it was quite welcomed...taste or not.

Cheers, my friend.

The only thing I favor the Digit over the Hybrid on is the nature of the switches. The touch switches are far too easy to inadvertently actuate and if any part of it fails, then that whole thin film thingy needs to be replaced. No more going on line and ordering an inexpensive switch for replacement/repair.

I'm certain that they did this for cost reduction....not patient convenience or satisfaction.
Thank U 4 da enlightenment!

Well dang....the above was supposed to be in response to @Vitolo wrt to Digit vice Hybrid.

The taste response was correctly addressed to @ataxian

I'm becoming an old dufus...quickly! hahaha

I did not like the flavor from all bag vapes.
I did love the flavor from 3 of them.
I love the flavor from Herbalizer in a bag, Zephyr Ion, and Volcano. (Volcano bags being my favorite of the 3 for flavor)
Flavor or not, as @Baron23 said.. it medicates really well.
Not really, IMO
So you see, @ataxian ... it is not all cut and dried.... different strokes!
And that itself is a surprise coming from S&B.... "Et tu, STORZ & BICKEL"?

I did not like the flavor from all bag vapes.
I did love the flavor from 3 of them.
I love the flavor from Herbalizer in a bag, Zephyr Ion, and Volcano. (Volcano bags being my favorite of the 3 for flavor)
Flavor or not, as @Baron23 said.. it medicates really well.

So you see, @ataxian ... it is not all cut and dried.... different strokes!

And that itself is a surprise coming from S&B.... "Et tu, STORZ & BICKEL"?
Back in the middle of the war in southeast ASIA marijuana was not 4 flavor but effect 2-explained history.
2-day flavor is amazingly delicious from vaporizer & CANNABIS (medical these confused daze’s)
Thank everyone 4 getting it?
2-day is hump day however CIVILIZED (COLAS with EXPRESSO) bipedal CIVILIZATION!
SATIVA during daze’s light INDICA B-4 bed 2-sleep deeply?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back