Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I think the plenty and mighty are both good tasting
The mighty gives much more consistent results too

I too thought that the volcano was meant to be the pinnacle of s&b though in flavour and extraction
TASTE is not a factor for some.
Maybe my view is not valid from a marketing preference?
I like the PLENTY for flavor.
My question was about the VOLCANO?
I don’t work and have time to medicate the way that work’s for me.

Safety is or should be important from any POV
Marketing or otherwise
Irrelevant of function or flavour

Hypochondriac usually refers to someone thinking they are sick when they are not as opposed to someone concerned about safety of offgassing chemicals from plastic or metal and raising points/asking questions
Putting a disclaimer before making statements is not a free pass and is often what precedes the said disclaimers actual content

Anyway
Hopefully s&b work this shit out and I am certainly less trusting of their products than once

The medically approved mighty only going to 360 as opposed to 410 for others sold is a big flag to this plastic off gassing if you ask me

Very high priced units that are sold as medically approved machines (or under the guise of because a few units have been certified) should not have these issues at all
Overpriced and melting bits plus aluminium dust possibly burning or offgassing (it isn't getting into the airpath through weed and water of a bong, but if gets hot enough will gas off chemicals - this is the concern not the powder)

I'm worried about the volcano hybrid and the plenty
Possibly even the mighty at temps over 360

But it's all good, as long as people have the actual information about a units function and safety they can then make an informed decision as to using them or not as opposed to just going with others opinions right?

A companies integrity is as important as their customers and users
Often a lacking trait across the board these days

From critics to manufacturers to shills to fanboys to forums with dodgy mod practices
All in cahoots often to make money and lots of it and stuff the consumer at the other end for their money or health .....

Last edited:
The top of my Plenty heater looks like the undead have tried to claw their way out of a coffin..probably not good, an iso swab came out the same color as the inside of a coke or beer can...which I also like...same as my Quaser that showed up today,

Edit...bugger

Last edited:
The top of my Plenty heater looks like the undead have tried to claw their way out of a coffin..probably not good, an iso swab came out the same color as the inside of a coke or beer can...whicjh I also like...same as my Quaser that showed up today,

Edit...bugger

I loved that quaser
But plastic and glue not for me

Hoping the flute will be better

It does make me wonder about the people concerned about silicone in vapes

I can shove food grade silicone in the oven and cook and eat without it melting or changing colour

Somehow methinks my plenty chamber would not fair so well in the oven

Or my silicone egg rings
I think the plenty chamber would become part of my eggs if I tried to use it

The way I found out the quaser was plastic was by attempting to torch a bit of dog hair stuck inside
It melted in two seconds

But people are often more up in arms about silicone (like in the hr vapes for example) yet think plastic fantastic is all good

Either way this being raised by users isn't a concern thing - they have actually got melted plastic in the hybrid....

The response from s&b is what makes me think about the plenty aluminium as I know I have burnt foil before plenty (pun not intended) of times when combusting using as a cone piece or drying wet weed on it

Take some plain foil
Put a lighter to it
Watch it fume.....

Plus the tabs in same spot

I certainly don't care if anyone else chooses to inhale whatever they do

But bloody thankful for people sharing experience and information so we can all make informed decisions as opposed to the old school bush doctor style of "knowing"

At least HR tends to respond to questions about materials and at least they are genuine about helping people be healthier as they give vapes to Vitolo for free to hand onto patients

Pity more of the scene isn't more health based over profit based

I didn't choose to start vaping so I could spend as much on vapes as weed

An orchy bottle and hose are much cheaper ways to consume if we don't give a shit about health

Gold plated volcano anyone...???

SmartSelect_20201204-074845_Instagram.jpg

SmartSelect_20201204-074923_Instagram.jpg

SmartSelect_20201204-074951_Instagram.jpg

Yours for the very reasonable price of....
£904....
Or €999
Or $1215

Now @ataxian, you been hitting the Wacky Weed ? I'm as poor as it gets, and I have two vapes that do bags. My Arizer Extreme Q was only $149, and my Super Surfer was $200 ( and a gift). Not unreasonable for such fine medication delivery systems. They aren't Volcanos, but they do bags just fine. You don't have to buy one, but bags are available at several price points.
I'm interested in the ability to infuse drinks and food with the Volcano, myself. Bags are ok, and I might love them in the future, but the cats keep trying to play with them since the Cat Nip Bag experiment. Can't hardly use one without a cat launching at my face. Still, they can't live forever, and I expect there will be a Vocano in my future, but I don't anticipate riches ever will be.
Sorry, I know this is an older reply
I use a bag with three cats, only one has a fixation, loves cellophane and the vape bag is close enough
Not unheard of to have the the vapor pouring out of several holes in the bag for a while before I notice, usually the smell

I can see rappers queuing up to get one. That's some shit the Kardashians would have on their show. Too blingy
IMG_20201204_062230.jpg

I have two missing screws and a number of dents, and my volcano is banged up too ( pause for groans, remember folks bad humor is free)
I'm sure the anniversary edition works well but you wonder if they ever actually met stoners, I would think an off road edition might be more suitable for me
Stainless steel with vulcanized rubber, now you're talkin'

Mod note: posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
My Arizer Extreme Q was only $149, and my Super Surfer was $200
I have both.
I loan out the Q but have not used it in 3 years.
I have the Super surfer, but have not used it in 3 years either.
I have a Vapir Rise that fills bags... twice as fast as either of the above...
Unused for 2 years.
I use the Herbalizer daily, but only filled a few bags with it a few years back, and I use it with a whip exclusively at this point.
My digital Volcano gets used (and has since 2010) daily for at least 2 sessions.
Everything is relative!
but I don't anticipate riches ever will be.
If you have meds... and a couple of good vaporizers, then you are rich!
FreeWheelFrank_Poster_SQR_edited-1.jpg

Volcano Hybrid news
Bag OR whip. 40 seconds heat up time. 270 watts. Whip vaporization will not involve the fan.
I’m pretty excited. I hope it will be as potent as a Supreme 3 or Flowerpot.
For 10 years, I have used my Volcano with an SSV length of tubing, as a whip vape......
It fits snugly over the EZ Valve chambers SS outlet.
Yes, the air blows and you must "keep up" if done with fan on.
I turn the fan off, but leave the heat on for a draw through tube only experience.
It works well. Not in 40 seconds... Mine still requires 180-200 seconds to be at heat....
But I know a few old timers that use their Volcanos with blower off and a tube.
I have not used the Volcano like this in a few years... I use it with bags exclusively now.
The PLENTY I like for the FLAVOR & EFFECT!
I had the micro-dosing Plenty Chamber and the capsule, but did not enjoy the experience as much as a full Plenty Chamber!

Last edited:
Yeah i cant see a soft gold version being too durable...
Agreed. Gold plating at that.
My gold plated watch and Belt buckle were ruined beyond what I was willing to be seen with,
within months of getting both. That was 50 years ago, and I have never bought
any gold plated item since.
It takes scratches very easily, and over time, it will even wear in spots of high wear, especially
if the unit gets moved a good amount. I live in small quarters, and when Cooking, I must
move the Volcano to the top of the fridge. I grab it the sides... and I do it 2 to 3 times a day... as I use the Volcano a good amount.
Even were the gold unit less costly that the original, I would stick with the original!:nod:

Competition on ig to win a gold volcano from s and b.....

If i win it (which i wont) id donate it to the asylum for a giveaway...

Hmmmm im not sure...
Going through water, into bags has never impressed me....
Just more chance for vapor to condensate i think, meaning loss of actives ???
All good questions, but I think condensation is only a issue with high RH environments...I could always dry them out with a 14mm adaptor...not sure about potency...

Last edited:
Going through water, into bags has never impressed me....
Going through water at all has never impressed me, or been satisfying for me. I like shortest possible vapor path, and straight vapor...
BUT.. I have made a video for almost every vape using water, for others to see the potentials.
There are more Volcano vids on my channel, using other tools with the Volcano... but this one is my
favorite Volcano/Water video.

Going through water at all has never impressed me, or been satisfying for me. I like shortest possible vapor path, and straight vapor...
BUT.. I have made a video for almost every vape using water, for others to see the potentials.
There are more Volcano vids on my channel, using other tools with the Volcano... but this one is my
favorite Volcano/Water video.

Thanks brother! Will do some experimentation and report back to you guys.
I have been getting some ultra dry herb and our RH been very low...wife wants me to fix her volcano, she loves those bags at night....happy wife, happy life :hug:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back