Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Where Do You Buy Your Glass

18mm for me looks more dabber orientated, good price for Yankee glass for here.:thumbsup:

@Stevenski I spied a piece & accessories at ozbongs and really wanted them but they’re local only? :loco:
I was a bit surprised in our interwebbed world, but I get it. :wink: I guess shipping is really that expensive.

But I did manage to scoop a great lil’ deal at JFriendly’s End-of-Year sale, pretty much the whole site - going on right now! I can’t wait for it to arrive next year... :disgust: still it’s always nice having something shiny on its way!

I thought I was immune but I’m afraid that GAS has become a real thing for me. :mental:

@Stevenski I spied a piece & accessories at ozbongs and really wanted them but they’re local only? :loco:
I was a bit surprised in our interwebbed world, but I get it. :wink: I guess shipping is really that expensive.

Freight between the US & AU is expensive especially if you want to do anything other than standard post. I have paid $25-50 for shipping a small piece of glass from the US here. What piece was it?

[But I did manage to scoop a great lil’ deal at JFriendly’s End-of-Year sale, pretty much the whole site - going on right now! I can’t wait for it to arrive next year... :disgust: still it’s always nice having something shiny on its way!

I thought I was immune but I’m afraid that GAS has become a real thing for me. :mental:

JFriendly always has tons of nice glass. You need to post pics when you get it :smile:.

Yeah, I’m American but in the UK. Might that be even more? It was a 4.0 Glass (ERoss) Daytripper at a really nice price, imo. With the sale at JFriendly, twas literally the same price and having shopped (&shipped) with them, I knew it was all good.

Ozbongs has his Fourtex recycler as well at a great deal! I’d be out even more on that one too. I’m super impressed by the range and scope of glass in this place, from get er done to high end stuff. I need to check out the Australian artists section but I’m afraid that I’ll see something, that’s super cool and within budget, that I can’t begin to get my hands on.

I can’t think of any smoke shop in England that could compare with Ozbongs. Or Europe, if I’m honest. Even Amsterdam?

EDIT: Is there a thread for new glass pictures? Just “Glass You Use”? If I mess up, Mom will spank me! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Yeah, I’m American but in the UK. Might that be even more? It was a 4.0 Glass (ERoss) Daytripper at a really nice price, imo. With the sale at JFriendly, twas literally the same price and having shopped (&shipped) with them, I knew it was all good.

Ozbongs has his Fourtex recycler as well at a great deal! I’d be out even more on that one too. I’m super impressed by the range and scope of glass in this place, from get er done to high end stuff. I need to check out the Australian artists section but I’m afraid that I’ll see something, that’s super cool and within budget, that I can’t begin to get my hands on.

I can’t think of any smoke shop in England that could compare with Ozbongs. Or Europe, if I’m honest. Even Amsterdam?

EDIT: Is there a thread for new glass pictures? Just “Glass You Use”? If I mess up, Mom will spank me! :biggrin:

Ah England has cost me more to have things sent here than US even for some reason.....
australianvaporisers is another site that does international post - I think HTV does too not sure
So U like big mouthpieces?
I had a PINK One my 21. Year old took.
I like a smaller mouthpiece?

I prefer a smaller mouth piece too
But tried this one as it is a great knockoff of 1000 odd dollar bong for less then $100

The MP is a bit big for me and no good if I have not had a shave for a while

But having said that it rips hard and is such a smooth hitting bong you can take huge rips no coughing

Wish I still smoked in a way just to try it I think this would be ideal for smoking

It goes great with the Tera as can finish the bowl real quick and take big rips - plenty would love it too I reckon
Can pretty much pull a GH in one go with this

So not my fav overall but still fun to pull out and use for big lungfulls

Ah England has cost me more to have things sent here than US even for some reason.....
australianvaporisers is another site that does international post - I think HTV does too not sure

I prefer a smaller mouth piece too
But tried this one as it is a great knockoff of 1000 odd dollar bong for less then $100

The MP is a bit big for me and no good if I have not had a shave for a while

But having said that it rips hard and is such a smooth hitting bong you can take huge rips no coughing

Wish I still smoked in a way just to try it I think this would be ideal for smoking

It goes great with the Tera as can finish the bowl real quick and take big rips - plenty would love it too I reckon
Can pretty much pull a GH in one go with this

So not my fav overall but still fun to pull out and use for big lungfulls
I have 20 or so Waterpipes left?
Had 40 at one time?
I broke them?
Adaptor's & GonG's same fate.
The big mouthpiece on a bong I can do however small mouthpiece is my preference!
But hey?
Whatever works 4 U?

They do have some nice pieces but it is heavily focused on bong smoking since that is what Aussies love to do. Also most of their oil/vape pieces are male joints. That said they are definitely the best glass seller over here for quality. I saw they got a Sovereignty shipment in on Thursday & by Friday morning half the inventory was already gone.

I have found shipping from the Uk or Germany to be reasonably priced compared to shipping from the USA. USA to UK should be fairly reasonable though.

Glass you use is the thread for acquisitions so post away.

So I have found a use for mu Sheldon Black knock off (just with an adapter and different mouthpiece for extra height;
IMG_20181223_141009.jpg

Now I can see what I am doing, even if I don't know what I am doing. :thumbsup:

So I have found a use for mu Sheldon Black knock off (just with an adapter and different mouthpiece for extra height;
View attachment 6655
I broke my custom pieces $2000 in the trash!
Dhgate Amazon EBay these dazes 4 this factor?

I have the same from FC that I LOVE with a small mouthpiece from OGB.
One small one left.
I break glass more than most?
All my flooring is hard?
No carpet?
SAND FLEAS have no place 2 hide!
GLASS is exposed 2 breakages?
@Baron23 U ever break glass?

This one ebay seller has all the crazy adapters and u/y adapters. Here's a few.:science: I'm actually set for adapters. Fingers crossed.
Glass Bong Hookah Smoking Pipe Male To Female / Female Essential Adapter U-Confi | eBay
Glass Bong Hookah Smoking Pipe Male To Female / Female Essential Adapter Y-Confi 741551537026 | eBay
Glass Bong Hookah Smoking Pipe Male To Male Essential Adapter 90* 762701848267 | eBay

I found a source for non-maria 18mm. Which is great for my EQ. Pyrex Clear Ground Glass on Glass Adapter Female to Female Converter Free Ship | eBay

For my main DD it's the 12.5" Stereo Matrix Rig Ver. 2(9301) That I used the code VAPECRITIC for. Shipped from Florida. So no overseas worries. New Vape has a rep, So Figure they would closely inspect their glass before shipping them out.
However it was a little too light and the 18mm socket was too low. Just fine for the flowerpot, but a prob for my EVO. Wasn't thrilled with the angle of the MP, However it is a good angle for what I project that I ended up going with. :science:

The Matrix has a silicone fitted 18mm M/M with a very wide 'maria'. I found out that the 'maria' is the bulge they put in the middle of adapters so you can grab them. So that maria section was used to fit close to the trumpet end of the MP. with a silicone ring on the socket for grip.
Now the DD Stereo Matrix has been modded to fit anything 18mm on top. :thumbsup:

On to problem two. I needed to counter balance the weight of the EVO, so I took my broken Do20 and modded that. But If I'm willing to hold onto the rig, a simple heady looking Mp, similar to the one in the pic does the trick. 14mm Reversal Female Pyrex Glass Dome. Made in the U.S.A. Wig Wag Handblown | eBay
Any counter weight to the EVO would work TBO. I treid this and that. And for dry vaping, the three percs and all this below is an extraction beast. :ko:
Recently, I rounded it out and I got this TAG - Adapter For Vaporizers with 10MM Carb – Thick Ass Glass to replace the two adapters that the EVO sets on for eazy carbing. :biggrin: Disassembles in 3 pieces. The TAG adapter provides a wider throat to the EVO as well.
PrJgtXdl.jpg

View attachment 6655

I always feel sad when I look at my Sheldon Black bubbler. Nice piece to pair with a VapCap but the base is too small & tippy so it doesn't get the love it should. One rather cool feature is the stem fits at a very slight angle so the perc & water are perfectly angled when you hold it naturally.

Lucky for me I have found two pieces that fit my requirements perfectly (with & without facial hair) but it took a bunch that are not quite perfect to arrive there.

I always feel sad when I look at my Sheldon Black bubbler. Nice piece to pair with a VapCap but the base is too small & tippy so it doesn't get the love it should. One rather cool feature is the stem fits at a very slight angle so the perc & water are perfectly angled when you hold it naturally.

Lucky for me I have found two pieces that fit my requirements perfectly (with & without facial hair) but it took a bunch that are not quite perfect to arrive there.
I had a SHEDON & loved it.
It did not make it?

Hey @ataxian , I purchased some synthetic turf tiles to lay around my vaping area (concrete floored workshop), saves dropped glass and I can easily take outside and hose it down for cleaning. (I have only broken 1 bong since getting it, I was vaping with a visitor in a different than normal spot)

Hey @ataxian , I purchased some synthetic turf tiles to lay around my vaping area (concrete floored workshop), saves dropped glass and I can easily take outside and hose it down for cleaning. (I have only broken 1 bong since getting it, I was vaping with a visitor in a different than normal spot)
My problem is I have stuff everywhere!
However your Correct about da flooring.
Tonight I had ROSIN through a cheap 3rd world bubbler.
I usually go much more volume?
This work’s so well!
ROSIN + NUGGET from the lower part of tree however very FROSTY + BUBBLER + some vaporizer I left on =
CIVILIZED somehow?
BUBBLER was $20.00 2 da front door.
This was done upstairs in my TV Room.
Da couch saved da daz’s!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back