Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Where Do You Buy Your Glass

That mouthpiece looks a lot more of a relaxed setup than mashing into a tuba-like one.

Exactly and this is actually something that my friend @ataxian goes on a bit about...he doesn't like those "tuba" like MP and prefers something he can wrap his lips around. So, the outlet is indeed on the side of the MP disk toward the user. I like that.

The knock of matrix is somewhat restrictive

Will do....I actually haven't used it yet. LOL

The price point on that would make me uncomfortable to use it..............lolz.

Yeah...sigh. @710 coils and I went into together on a bit of a group buy from Terry at PAG and we bought four pieces in total. Mine were $400 each and I was freaking as I have NEVER paid anything like that for a bong or anything similar. It was funny watching me put it back into the cabinet after dabbing....holding with both hands, gently gliding to the cabinet....haha, looked like I was carrying the crown jewels or a vial of Ebola! haha

I have gotten over that and use them now...well, carefully cause I like them but without overt fear!!! LOL

I'll use it....and if I break it, well...that's the life of glass, yeah? LOL

I find that almost 100% of the time I break glass while trying to clean it. Might I suggest you get one of those rubber mats for that purpose?

Would've put a link but damned if I can find it at the moment..... :thinker:
Got a sink mat, thank you. Also, Playtex Living Gloves (remember them) for washing as the PBW solution I use is hot, hot, hot.

I'm very careful to pre-heat the glass with tap water prior to the PBW solution.

But, I may still end up breaking stuff...but so far, I'm pretty good with it.

Any thoughts on the 12.5” stereo matrix piece that New Vape sells?. I

For what purpose? It will be great with say a Flower Pot or as a piece for other flower vapes. For me, too big for a dab rig.

I'm pretty sure that NV's glass comes from Popular Glass on DHGate. Nothing wrong with that and you have local USA shipping and support. But NV is a reseller for their glass.

For $60, its probably well worth the added $18 for local shipping, etc.

https://www.popularglass.com/mobius...ongs-clear-female-joint-size-188mm-p-195.html

After hooking the lsv to that bubbler I have kind of lost my urge for the evo...........but I wonder if that is correct?

I have this piece to handle a hydro tube 4 my EVO.
2-day NANO action with a mouth peace from Oregon Glass Blower’s.
I would post a photo however I lack civilization.
ELMER’s GLUE COLA’s all day!

I got my FC-Rattle can a few days ago;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/2016-new-18-5cm-height-glass-s-bongs-glass/371413550.html
The level the downstem is meant to be;
Theirs2_LI.jpg

Actual level on the bong I got,
IMG_20181005_170605_LI (2).jpg

As you can see the outlet on mine is higher than the listing, not much but enough to cause bubble stacking up the mouthpiece and can get my lips wet if I am not careful.
It took me 8 pictures and 2 failed attempts at uploading videos, wasting at least a couple of frustrating hours trying to explain the problem to Jane at Popular Glass, I thought the above pictures would have shown the problem fairly easily. After a dozen or more messages Jane finally agreed to send me a replacement, but I had to post my used item back, I gave up and said to just give me a credit, she offered me a 30% credit...wtf, I said make it 50% and I can put the whole mess behind me.
Looks like I will remove PopularGlass from my list of Favourite sellers, still plenty more out there but unfortunately he is the only supplier of the rattle can, shame because it would be great if not for water splashing problems.

There sure are a LOT of different styles to choose from it can be very confusing.
When you don't really know what's right or wrong aside from obvious stuff like cracks,leaks or breaks.
What I think is normal could be completely fuckered or vice versa how the he'll would I know.........I dont.

how the he'll would I know.........I dont.
I am the same, but getting a mouth full of vape water is a sign that something is not right! I just studied the pictures and function videos on PopularGlass until I found the difference, this FC-Rattle can is a bit different than your normal bong and the water level is quite critical to make it function correctly.

Got A rattle can from steven on the way and a couple other glass pieces
Cant wait
Loving my piggie pork barrel atm tho
Nice

The simple green setup is working a wonders too, Cheers @momofthegoons

Only thing it ate away the mobius signature on the knock off side car

This does not bother me but thought I would mention in case anyone else was concerned

Otherwise - nothing but gorgeous clean and sparkly glass with nought but a good rinse each morning

Last edited:
I got my FC-Rattle can a few days ago;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/2016-new-18-5cm-height-glass-s-bongs-glass/371413550.html
The level the downstem is meant to be;
View attachment 5198
Actual level on the bong I got,
View attachment 5197
As you can see the outlet on mine is higher than the listing, not much but enough to cause bubble stacking up the mouthpiece and can get my lips wet if I am not careful.
It took me 8 pictures and 2 failed attempts at uploading videos, wasting at least a couple of frustrating hours trying to explain the problem to Jane at Popular Glass, I thought the above pictures would have shown the problem fairly easily. After a dozen or more messages Jane finally agreed to send me a replacement, but I had to post my used item back, I gave up and said to just give me a credit, she offered me a 30% credit...wtf, I said make it 50% and I can put the whole mess behind me.
Looks like I will remove PopularGlass from my list of Favourite sellers, still plenty more out there but unfortunately he is the only supplier of the rattle can, shame because it would be great if not for water splashing problems.
Can you please post a shot of the entire rig...I have no idea what those pics are supposed to show out of context.

Can you please post a shot of the entire rig...I have no idea what those pics are supposed to show out of context.
It is in the link he gave

The rattle can is the entire rig

The close ups are of the inside stem where vape comes out

@LesPlenty is saying it is too high in his one so water comes up the neck

In most pics and action vids that inner stem is shorter to prevent this

Or so I believe this is what is being stated

The rattle can is the entire rig

Thanks, I think I got that...I have a Bates and Worm internal diffusion pump...kind of the OG of rattle cans.

But I still can't see clearly what he's getting at in the second picture. Oh well, its water under the bridge at this point, I understand

Attachment-6.jpeg

The internal of *this* pipe is significantly different than the pipe shown with the problem.

The problem pipe shows that the vapor exit is on the same side as the mouthpiece, and positioned a good 1/4” ABOVE the mouthpiece. I can’t see how that ends up with Les getting water when he pulls, but it’s clearly not the same as what he ordered, especially since the function is problematic.

On your pipe, Baron, the vapor exit is on the opposite side of the down tube from the mouthpiece, so same problem wouldn’t/couldn’t occur, I’d think.

Last edited:
There sure are a LOT of different styles to choose from it can be very confusing.
When you don't really know what's right or wrong aside from obvious stuff like cracks,leaks or breaks.
What I think is normal could be completely fuckered or vice versa how the he'll would I know.........I dont.
@arb DO what work's 4 U?
When I became CIVILIZED I SMOKED JOINT's (ZIG ZAGS) 4 DECADES.

WATER SINCE 2012 SO I'M NEW TO WATER.
THERE IS NOT A RIGHT OR WRONG WAY!
Just a way!

The simple green setup is working a wonders too, Cheers @momofthegoons

Only thing it ate away the mobius signature on the knock off side car
Oh shit! It's been so long that I forgot about that... I'm so sorry.
They don't bake on those logos so the paint will come off with a strong cleaning solution.

But yeah... it's a very easy way to clean your rigs.

btw... when you tag a person in an edit it doesn't work... only in an original draft. This would have been a time for one of your back to back posts for me to merge. :tongue:

THERE IS NOT A RIGHT OR WRONG WAY!
Just a way!
What he said! :nod:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back