Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Where Do You Buy Your Glass

A few months ago, I saw a piece I liked online. It was sold out, and I was sad I missed it, but found one like it on DHGATE. Ended up putting off the purchase, then it came back in stock at my usual online vendor. It cost more, but I told myself that even if they are just slapping a sticker on it, the company labeling it was bound to have decent quality control. Not so much. It got here last night, and the poor thing is just wonky . The base is uneven, and thinner on one side. The inline is more of an incline, and when you put enough water in to cover the perc, it goes back up to the male piece, as well as into the mouthpiece . Makes me sad. I contacted the seller, so I hope something can be done. I no longer trust Sabertooth to make anything, so I'm not sure I even want to try again. Let's see if customer service from the shop makes it worth buying from them instead of the gate.
PHOTO_20190408_192803.jpg

PHOTO_20190408_193812.jpg

I concur there is no wrong way to suck it but the experience can often be improved with just a little effort.
I recently got some 14MM pieces in and while well made I find to a bit restrictive compared to the 18MM pieces.

I concur there is no wrong way to suck it but the experience can often be improved with just a little effort.
I recently got some 14MM pieces in and while well made I find to a bit restrictive compared to the 18MM pieces.
Size doesn't matter too much to me. I just do my part, and let the equipment do what it was made to do. If it's 14mm, I just take a slower, longer, draw. On the other hand, I can't open my grinder by myself. It's just to big for my hands. I enjoy looking at, and holding it, but it's huge. You know that- you have one just like it, except for the color and the cute name you have for yours.

Size doesn't matter too much to me. I just do my part, and let the equipment do what it was made to do. If it's 14mm, I just take a slower, longer, draw. On the other hand, I can't open my grinder by myself. It's just to big for my hands. I enjoy looking at, and holding it, but it's huge. You know that- you have one just like it, except for the color and the cute name you have for yours.
:hug:

Whatever float’s your pool toy?

Some like joints and some like to vape?
Water path I am addicted to da max!
2013 I think I liked it?
Never liked bong’s So I stayed with Zigzag’s & music?

A few months ago, I saw a piece I liked online. It was sold out, and I was sad I missed it, but found one like it on DHGATE. Ended up putting off the purchase, then it came back in stock at my usual online vendor. It cost more, but I told myself that even if they are just slapping a sticker on it, the company labeling it was bound to have decent quality control. Not so much. It got here last night, and the poor thing is just wonky . The base is uneven, and thinner on one side. The inline is more of an incline, and when you put enough water in to cover the perc, it goes back up to the male piece, as well as into the mouthpiece . Makes me sad. I contacted the seller, so I hope something can be done. I no longer trust Sabertooth to make anything, so I'm not sure I even want to try again. Let's see if customer service from the shop makes it worth buying from them instead of the gate. View attachment 8378
View attachment 8377
One nice thing about being stoned All Of The Time, is it dulls the disappointment. Of course, I intend to get my money back, or a more functional and aesthetically pleasing piece, but I could look at it without taking it personally. You know, as in, "Great, now I'm such a loser, I can't even buy glass and have it work out". It was more, "That's not right. Is that right? No way was that on purpose. Huh. There is Definitely something wrong here...we haven't had pizza in awhile . I wonder if we should have pizza. Or Chinese...I should have ordered from China..." So I figure if I stay stoned, I should get through the customer service hassle without noticing to much. That's the plan, anyway.

One nice thing about being stoned All Of The Time, is it dulls the disappointment. Of course, I intend to get my money back, or a more functional and aesthetically pleasing piece, but I could look at it without taking it personally. You know, as in, "Great, now I'm such a loser, I can't even buy glass and have it work out". It was more, "That's not right. Is that right? No way was that on purpose. Huh. There is Definitely something wrong here...we haven't had pizza in awhile . I wonder if we should have pizza. Or Chinese...I should have ordered from China..." So I figure if I stay stoned, I should get through the customer service hassle without noticing to much. That's the plan, anyway.
People hate me 4 my perception or esoteric viewpoints?
After staying with Mom and Dad the next town over I have a new perspective?

My interest at the movement is GEOPOLITICS among other presumptive studies!
Glass is my addiction these daze’s?
Whatever you like really!
OPINION’s are like ASSHOLE’s!
We all have one?

People hate me 4 my perception or esoteric viewpoints?
After staying with Mom and Dad the next town over I have a new perspective?

My interest at the movement is GEOPOLITICS among other presumptive studies!
Glass is my addiction these daze’s?
Whatever you like really!
We all have one?
I'm not aware of people hating you.
I think you are charming.
Ataxian = CIVILIZED

U ever heard da song: I’m all FUCKED UP?

Love that song!

U will find it on youtube if U want?
It might be: My SHIT’S FUCKED UP!
U get it.
There is no requirement that we not be fucked up. We are humans, riding around on a planet through Space and over time. Of course there will be wear and tear, at a minimum. I enjoy you the way you are. You have a French wife, and a pool in SoCal, great kids and a pink Solo. You are fine, fine, fine.

There is no requirement that we not be fucked up. We are humans, riding around on a planet through Space and over time. Of course there will be wear and tear, at a minimum. I enjoy you the way you are. You have a French wife, and a pool in SoCal, great kids and a pink Solo. You are fine, fine, fine.
2-me pink is just a color!
People were offended by my color choice?

Red with a bit of White = PINK
In HAWAII we rode PINK surfboards in waves very large!

PINK 4 me & my tribe was MACHO
1970 we grew CANNABIS without seed?
Mainlanders thought we were wasteful!
Da PALE BLUE DOT did most of da work?
BIG YELLOW TAXI by JONI MITCHELL is da FOLK MUSIC of da ERA!
SURFING was for love not $?
CANNABIS is about $ 2-day?
Lord of the flies with a CANNABIS twist was my life once apond a time!

Last edited:
A few months ago, I saw a piece I liked online. It was sold out, and I was sad I missed it, but found one like it on DHGATE. Ended up putting off the purchase, then it came back in stock at my usual online vendor. It cost more, but I told myself that even if they are just slapping a sticker on it, the company labeling it was bound to have decent quality control. Not so much. It got here last night, and the poor thing is just wonky . The base is uneven, and thinner on one side. The inline is more of an incline, and when you put enough water in to cover the perc, it goes back up to the male piece, as well as into the mouthpiece . Makes me sad. I contacted the seller, so I hope something can be done. I no longer trust Sabertooth to make anything, so I'm not sure I even want to try again. Let's see if customer service from the shop makes it worth buying from them instead of the gate. View attachment 8378
View attachment 8377

Sorry to hear of your purchase

The gate is the way to go
At least the price is okay if the piece doesn't satisfy

We all have one?
And most of them stink!
+1 with buying cheap glass...use the Gate.:smoke:

I differ in my view on buying glass. Most days I use glass & I deserve premium glass as far as I am concerned. Not the super fancy heady stuff but quality functional glass I can use daily. Wishing I could enter the birthday contest as that bubbler is perfect for vaping & whoever wins it will be a lucky fucker indeed.

Over time I accumulated a bunch of Gate glass & most of it has been more than acceptable quality. That sux about the QC on your glass @Madri-Gal but if your vendor is of any repute they should refund you, especially a stateside vendor.

I differ in my view on buying glass. Most days I use glass & I deserve premium glass as far as I am concerned. Not the super fancy heady stuff but quality functional glass I can use daily. Wishing I could enter the birthday contest as that bubbler is perfect for vaping & whoever wins it will be a lucky fucker indeed.

Over time I accumulated a bunch of Gate glass & most of it has been more than acceptable quality. That sux about the QC on your glass @Madri-Gal but if your vendor is of any repute they should refund you, especially a stateside vendor.
I expect they will. At this stage it's disappointing, but ridiculously funny. At least, I think this will end up being funny. Once I'm refunded, I think this will become my company piece. That is, if I don't have to send it back. I'm thinking that if I act quite proud of it, and present it as the Jewel of my Collection, I might be able to "generously share" with guests. If I can radiate Supreme Happiness, and beam away without laughing, it might work. If I can not laugh when they get splashed. I've had people admire my Chick'n Trivet Collection, and I don't think they suspect the joke. No one wants to tell you you have stupid crap, especially if free weed is on offer. You can get stoned for free at my house, and I serve refreshments. The catch is, you must first admire my Chick'n Trivet Collection, then use the wonky bong. That sounds fair to me.
Which is sort of the point. You might deserve premium glass, but I'm so low on virtue points, (as illustrated by my warped sense of hospitality), that I clearly do not. The Universe is sending me the glass I deserve. I'm going to fight it anyway, because we can never meekly accept a terrible fate. That doesn't mean it wasn't meant to be.

And most of them stink!
+1 with buying cheap glass...use the Gate.:smoke:
@LesPlenty I must confess?
I’m a jaded cheap guy!
DHGATE is my glass supplier since all my custom made pieces broke into small pieces?
+ when I drop them no worries!

My friends or mates got BonG’s during the RASTA craze I stayed with joint’s.
+ I never learned how to use one?
The CANNABIS is better in LONG BEACH, California than RASTA AREA’s from my POV?
FREE THINKING is AWESOME actually!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back