Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Where Do You Buy Your Glass

@Helios I wouldn't be overly concerned. My last order (from a different vendor) only just got here at Christmas. I'd have to go back and look but I'm pretty sure it took over 3 weeks to get here.

Keep an eye on that tracking. My bet is that in a bit it will show that it has hit customs in this country. Then it's just a day or two after that before it's delivered.

yea I checked but its not current, even sent them a message, got a vague answer saying box label was updated?
The glass read it shipped on the 12th. IDK first time ordering from steven, to the East Coast.
Most of my glass is from FC (Steven)

About 3 weeks normally!
CALIFORNIA front door.
What piece did U get?

I had some OG + WATERPIPE FC + VAPORIZER = CIVILIZED on NYD

My new rattle can showed up today and the perc end is nice and low:aaaaa: I wonder what drugs they were on sending me that first unit that kept getting me wet, even doing this;
IMG_20190102_140757.jpg

I ordered mine on 12/12/18:thumbsup:

Hehe, @ataxian style, almost, heat-shrink kit keeping the busted buddy going. Those replacements also just showed up so been a good day, post wise!:thumbsup:
I near went blue in the face pulling the double WS as hard as I could today but...no spwash, velly smooth.:razz2:

Hehe, @ataxian style, almost, heat-shrink kit keeping the busted buddy going. Those replacements also just showed up so been a good day, post wise!:thumbsup:
I near went blue in the face pulling the double WS as hard as I could today but...no spwash, velly smooth.:razz2:
I cleaned my water pipe I had in use.
Has 2 use a bigger can.

New Years came & went however let me say HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE on the Pale Blue Dot we live on.

Last edited:
Last two big glass purchases were direct from the manufacturer which is new territory for me. One piece is from America, a donut from coojo glass. The second is from Germany, a custom bubbler tube from EHLE which departed for jolly old England today. Both were really great experiences!

Just a couple of years ago, I couldn’t imagine ever getting into glass like I have. Never say never! I haven’t truly learned that...:disgust:

That beast is absolutely killer @momofthegoons. Imagine the shipping on that :yikes:. At 10lbs it would be pretty damn stable though.

I was just perusing the netz today looking at glass... ( @Stevenski not a word about how I just said I don't need any more. Not one..... :cool:). After the conversation about J hooks in the Dynavap thread, I went to check the glass at TAG and they don't have anything in stock. I mean... every single thing on the site is shown as out of stock. Makes me think they are toast. :rip:

I thought that gorgeous sandblasted dragon looked familiar, so I wracked what’s left of the ol’ noodle and actually came up with a result. Pleasant surprise that was, I can tell ya!

Here’s a transparent orange one and it’s on sale, so no excuses guys! I fully expect someone to scoop this over the weekend!
And post some pictures and function videos next week, of course.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back