Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Where Do You Buy Your Glass

I had a very weird experience with a fella in his 70's who was from long beach yestarday.......lolz.
I when to school in Long Beach because in the Beach TOWN (now city?) we had no school.
Cheap high quality cannabis from east LB actually (outdoor mostly with some indoor)
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES was my first taste of da kine!

Da kine I had!
Poor hobo’s need love as well!

B NICE!

You might deserve premium glass, but I'm so low on virtue points, (as illustrated by my warped sense of hospitality), that I clearly do not. The Universe is sending me the glass I deserve. I'm going to fight it anyway, because we can never meekly accept a terrible fate. That doesn't mean it wasn't meant to be.

You deserve the best functional glass you can afford & you can get best functioning glass from $20 or so. What you received is unacceptable from any vendor let alone one in country. Don't worry you will find a perfectly nice piece that suits you well. Of that I have no doubt.

"Be nice"..............words to live by my friend.

I say it somewhat differently & it is my life motto "Try not to be a c#$t". It has worked for me so far on this pale blue dot.

You deserve the best functional glass you can afford & you can get best functioning glass from $20 or so. What you received is unacceptable from any vendor let alone one in country. Don't worry you will find a perfectly nice piece that suits you well. Of that I have no doubt.

I say it somewhat differently & it is my life motto "Try not to be a c#$t". It has worked for me so far on this pale blue dot.
Thank you, @Stevenski . You are always so nice. Sorry. I mean, you are always not a c#$t.

I am nearly ready to pull the trigger on a Dab oriented rig. The one I want is from CCG but was only listed in their US stock;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/12-inch-ccg-straight-fab-glass-bongs-oil/402029338.html#mfavit-3-null
usa-stocked-12-inch-ccg-straight-fab-glass-bongs-oil-rigs-with-quave-seed-of-life-perc-thickass-base-18.8mm-female-joint.jpg

I have been in contact with Allen and Jessie at CCG to get them to list it for the rest of the world and they got back and said they have now listed it and gave me this link;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/14in...1.html?skuid=574031198306168832#mfavit-1-null
rBVaV1ytjZOAB3-PAAJL-FnNnw850.jpeg

This looks the same but says it has a Swiss Perc where the US stocked version says Seed of Life perc, I wonder if it is the same item?

Last edited:
I am nearly ready to pull the trigger on a Dab oriented rig. The one I want is from CCG but was only listed in their US stock;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/12-inch-ccg-straight-fab-glass-bongs-oil/402029338.html#mfavit-3-null
usa-stocked-12-inch-ccg-straight-fab-glass-bongs-oil-rigs-with-quave-seed-of-life-perc-thickass-base-18.8mm-female-joint.jpg

I have been in contact with Allen and Jessie at CCG to get them to list it for the rest of the world and they got back and said they have now listed it and gave me this link;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/14in...1.html?skuid=574031198306168832#mfavit-1-null

This looks the same but says it has a Swiss Perc where the US stocked version says Seed of Life perc, I wonder if it is the same item?
I've seen both Swiss Perc used interchangeably with Seed Of Life. This looks like such fun! I have a fab egg with that sort of perc, and love it.

This looks like such fun!
Especially the illuminati (black light reactive?) but not for that much extra, I sent CCG a message on the perc names, but sounds like the one I want.:thumbsup:

Edit; I mean 'need' not want.:smilie-devil:

I clicked the link and got the 404page thing.... :(

Me too, the one in my favourites now says sold out.:mental: I will send more emails...bugger and Crickey:cursing:

I think the 'swiss perc' refers to the fab section while the bottom perc is actually a flower of life (SOL exits the side vs top). I have the 9" version of this piece and while I like the FOL perc, cleaning the fab section is some work. Additionally that fab section reduces the overall can volume by quite a bit. If I were to repurchase - I would go fab-less (although I've never seen the 12" sans fab).

I say get one of each then if you like it buy several more.
The prices on the gate are so low and the resale so easy that it literally pays to try them if you want it to.........or not.
I just got a new half round curio display cabinet for das bongage..........lolz.
Technically I did not buy any more bongs so I am still ok right?

The link is working again, I think they were just changing the price, it is now almost US$78, it was just over US$70 yesterday!
The hard cleaning @bizwaxzion explains is a bit of a downer but I would say the Simple Green and ultrasonic cleaner should handle it fine as long as I use lemon juice.:thumbsup:
This will be my most expensive glass purchase yet...and it is still under a hundred bucks...bloody dabbing!:smoke:

The link is working again, I think they were just changing the price, it is now almost US$78, it was just over US$70 yesterday!
The hard cleaning @bizwaxzion explains is a bit of a downer but I would say the Simple Green and ultrasonic cleaner should handle it fine as long as I use lemon juice.:thumbsup:
This will be my most expensive glass purchase yet...and it is still under a hundred bucks...bloody dabbing!:smoke:
It looks quite nice :)
Got me Gassing now...lol
Yer cleaning with SG and the us cleaner will be a pop (piece of piss)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back