Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Where Do You Buy Your Glass

I suppose I will need a directional carb cap to spin the pearls, would this work with the above banger?;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/volc...b-cap-banger-for/402341944.html#mfavit-1-null
volcanee-colored-glass-carb-cap-banger-for-less-35mm-domeless-quartz-banger-nail-2mm-3mm-4mm-thick-enail-domeless-nails-dab-rig.jpg

Or should I save my money and get a balloon looking one?

https://m.dhgate.com/product/6-hole-glass-spin-carb-cap-dome-for-less/426972131.html#simsear-3-cap spinning carb

I prefer this kind mate :)
Does a great job and less fiddling around

I have a ball one with the same twist holes also
I have a pi ball from 710 too

I use the twist one in link the most.....

I just did a quick phone search for that one
I am not on my computer with my actual link/seller I used

Love the gate .......

Last edited:
I’d say grab a bubble cap (balloon looking one) it’ll spin your balls however you like. It seems to be the favoured type of the peeps that I pay attention to. Just make sure the diameter is sufficient for the banger of course. Hey maybe you can find a deal & get both to try! I know, I am a bad influence and my ideas involve spending more money...

@felvapes he one you listed is too big for my 20mm od banger...I think...pretty sure.:thumbsup:

@pxl_jockey I already pulled the trigger on the banger and pearls, did not realize I needed a special carb cap.:watchout:

@felvapes he one you listed is too big for my 20mm od banger...I think...pretty sure.:thumbsup:

@pxl_jockey I already pulled the trigger on the banger and pearls, did not realize I needed a special carb cap.:watchout:
Pretty sure there are are smaller ones if you search by memory
See how your one on order goes anyway
I looked at that style but went with twist one
If it milks and spins pearls it works :)

We're fans of keeping things simple but I'm considering adding some glass. Is dhgate the place to order? I've seen the D020 variations recommended several times. Something simple, durable, not too expensive. Anything else I should look into?

Thanks.
I said this about six months ago...............I had never had a glass piece before what with kids and all.
Fast forward to today and the glass has its own room and I am purchasing furniture for the glass.
That first thirty dollar bong turned into a problem really,really fast..........my name's arb and I am glassaholic.

Ok, so it's a week later and I've been using my current bong off and on. It's a locally blown, basic 12" classic bong style and I'm using my vapcaps 99% of the time. I like how it smooths out the vapor but I've always had trouble clearing large bongs so I'd like to try something smaller. I've been researching and the FC-UFO caught my eye. I've never used a whip but it seems it'd work well, sitting on the coffee table so my wife and I can share it or putting the glass mp on for direct hits.

Durability is also important as I tend to...umm...break things. My wife laughs when I talk about buying new glass.

So am I on the right track? Anyone using one of these? Any other suggestions? Am I in the correct forum to ask?

Thanks!

You are absolutely in the correct forum to ask @Moses Baca. The FC UFO is a great choice as it is also quite stable with a wide base. The other good thing is you can get all sorts of replacement mouthpieces if you live stateside quite easily. A excellent choice if you want an all round waterpiece for vaping. One you won't regret buying even if you get different glass down the track...

I find my FC-ufo to be my most stable glass piece, especially when using 2 or more vapes at once.:thumbsup:
IMG_20180712_175847.jpg

But for ease of maintenance, you can't go past the FC-Mod, it just pulls completely apart to go in the dishwasher every night, I have 2x showerhead downstems on order as I do not like the Matrix much and managed to drop and break both of the showerhead percs I had.:BangHead:
At least they are not too expensive to replace.:thumbsup:
Plus you can use all kinds of mouthpieces also;
IMG_20180724_154901 (2).jpg
IMG_20180915_155013.jpg

:smilie-devil:

Thanks @Helios. $30 UPS/DHL shipping to the US but I've read it's worth it.

Anything else similar I should consider, China or otherwise? I'm liking the idea of the whip option but not finding many other options.
The sidecar mobius knockoff from Steven is quite good
There is a D20 knockoff that is nice too
I have a couple of double chambers I like a lot (one broke but that's the beauty of the gate prices)
I have a roor triple honeycomb tube knockoff I like too
The rattle cans from steven are also winners :)

The gate is addictive but cheap and functional
Most of the time you can get refund or replacement if the piece isn't functioning as you think it should

I have not listed any of my dab rigs here yet.....

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back