Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Where Do You Buy Your Glass

Spied this piece on Mist Vapes site & it looks like a good allrounder for vaping. Fits in a cup holder too.

http://mistvaporizer.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=31

bc.JPG
This looks nice
Haven't bought glass for ages but this has me gassing little

This looks nice
Haven't bought glass for ages but this has me gassing little

I like the idea of you can put different downstens with different percs in it & the same with the mouthpiece. It would go well with a whip too.

Adapters rule. :headbang:
The 14/18mm male/male adapters that do not fit your Dynavap tips well can be used in many different ways, change how a bong feels completely for something different, a bit of silicon hose on the 14mm end seals it in most water pieces, I take a few set up ready for germ paranoid people to have their own mouthpiece,
IMG_20190505_142100.jpg

Can't go past the rattle can, great choice @Moses Baca

14MM sucks in a bad way..........lolz.
Not for me, my friend. Depends on the application.

For VC, GH, Enano GONG, and dabbing its 14mm all of the way on smaller size rigs. For Flower Pot and G43, 18 mm with 65 mm stemless can.

Doesn't mean I'm right....just my preferences.

I'm not sizist. I take what I can get, and smile. Then I turn around and b*tech like a normal person. What can you do? Some of us have puny lungs. Plus, I'm still a bit confused by the whole metric system. Plus, I bought crap ton of 14mm before anyone bothered to mention 14mm was crap, thanks guys. So, you are witnessing cognitive dissonance in action. 14mm is juuust fiiiiine.

I like 14mm bongs, they make nice presents for my combusting friends.:rofl:
My first bong was a 14mm restrictive small thing, I have only purchased 18mm since then, even my new dab rig is 18mm. I always thought that 'Bigger is Better' in the US...supersize me.:smoke:

I'm not sizist. I take what I can get, and smile. Then I turn around and b*tech like a normal person. What can you do? Some of us have puny lungs. Plus, I'm still a bit confused by the whole metric system. Plus, I bought crap ton of 14mm before anyone bothered to mention 14mm was crap, thanks guys. So, you are witnessing cognitive dissonance in action. 14mm is juuust fiiiiine.

I can assure you 14mm is not crap @Madri-Gal.Not by a long shot. I used to be a 18mm man but then I smartened up & all my rigs bar two are 14mm. When it comes to vaping one size is not better than the other. It is all down to personal preference.

I can assure you 14mm is not crap @Madri-Gal.Not by a long shot. I used to be a 18mm man but then I smartened up & all my rigs bar two are 14mm. When it comes to vaping one size is not better than the other. It is all down to personal preference.
I don't want to seem like I'm boasting, but I do have a few 18mm pieces, even one male. I love them all. My "favorite" changes regularly. It's usually a " love the one you're with" situation.

Last edited:
I bought my first bong from a local online retailer... It was OK but I found out later on that there were more selections to be had on DHGate for less. I now have around half a dozen pieces from DHGate. I have gotten pieces from the SunshineStore (D020, D020-D), CCG (8" Straight Fab), Shalalasmoking (7.24" Oil Rig), Ebizcn (FC-170), and Bestglass (G38)... All are good except the Straight Fab from CCG that arrived with a cracked joint. I messaged the seller and was given a replacement. The replacement had some bubbles in the joint but at least no leaks.

I had also just ordered my first glass from Popularglass (Stevenlmz79)... A Rattle Can. I really liked my diffusion pump FC-170 from Ebizcn and often wondered how it compares with the Rattle Can... I will soon find out.

Yep, it's my first. It's really my first 'vape' glass. I've got a couple locally-blown bongs from my smoking days. My small one uses a rubber grommet instead of GonG so I don't like it much. The larger one is ~13" but I'd prefer something much smaller, easier to clear.

Hmm...I thought my cannabis was good but maybe I'm just light-headed because I'm winded... :lol:

I'm really looking forward to getting it! I almost bought a matrix sidecar, too, but thought I'd just start with one. For now.

Yep, it's my first. It's really my first 'vape' glass. I've got a couple locally-blown bongs from my smoking days. My small one uses a rubber grommet instead of GonG so I don't like it much. The larger one is ~13" but I'd prefer something much smaller, easier to clear.

Hmm...I thought my cannabis was good but maybe I'm just light-headed because I'm winded... :lol:

I'm really looking forward to getting it! I almost bought a matrix sidecar, too, but thought I'd just start with one. For now.
The matrix sidecar is a must have, IMHO. I can't say it's a mistake to get one at a time. If I get more than one even close together, I end up favoring the first one I try and neglecting the second. Then I order something else, and forget the one I set aside. Since I'm on a No Buy, I'm pulling out my less used pieces, and finding I'm pretty happy with most of them.
When my Other Son moved in, he convinced me we needed a "house bong" and I bought a 17" straight tube. With him gone and me vaping, I don't need anything that big. I just kept ordering smaller and smaller pieces. My last piece was 5", and I love it. I'm glad I didn't move in the "bigger is better" direction.

I've always had trouble clearing big bongs but that's all I ever saw. I'm really looking forward to getting something smaller.

I like having options (spares) as I tend to break things. But I fought the temptation and decided to wait on the sidecar. I'll get to know the RC for awhile before adding to the collection. I'll just try to be REALLY careful.

Here's my current rig.

rig.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back