Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Where Do You Buy Your Glass

Kids have been draining the wallet lately too...
They have a tendency to do that lol..

I think I'm all set for glass right now. I'm pretty happy with the rigs I have and the only ones that have been catching my eye are way too expensive. So until something new and affordable comes into my range of vision... I'm good.

Of course, that's today. :razz2:

They have a tendency to do that lol..

I think I'm all set for glass right now. I'm pretty happy with the rigs I have and the only ones that have been catching my eye are way too expensive. So until something new and affordable comes into my range of vision... I'm good.

Of course, that's today. :razz2:
Lol
I certainly don't need any ATM which keeps the itch at bay a little
Just like shiny stuff...lol

When I say kids, they are 20 and 18 now....
Youngest is 15
So mostly young adults draining the wallet....lol

I just spent the last hour sipping coffee and vapcaps, scrolling through dhgate.

My GAS is just beginning. You can live vicariously through me for awhile.
My DHgate fav list has a few in it
The gate traps you in a viewing tunnel...
So much sparkly glass to yearn for

Yes seeing new glass from people does trigger the gas off a bit.....hahaa

I've been using my old glass bong a lot lately. It's sitting on the table next to me. I just stood up and knocked it over with my elbow. It's fine but there's water all over the place.

I think I've mentioned that durability is very important to me. I hope the Rattle Can can survive my elbows. :uhoh:

I've been using my old glass bong a lot lately. It's sitting on the table next to me. I just stood up and knocked it over with my elbow. It's fine but there's water all over the place.

I think I've mentioned that durability is very important to me. I hope the Rattle Can can survive my elbows. :uhoh:
The RC is quite thick in construction so will take a few knocks
But it is still glass
Which unfortunately breaks in stoners possession often

Thus another reason I love the gate
You can buy, break, replace much more affordably and with less tears than if you spent hundreds on a piece

What pretty much stopped my GAS was getting a couple of pieces that fit my requirements perfectly. It is dubious I will find any with better form or function. Plenty of money was wasted on glass before I found the chosen few but in a lot of ways it was all worth it :idon'tknow:.

Tried my new banger out today and it worked great. Put it in the ultrasonic cleaner with the terp balls and they came out like new, except the arm is no longer attached to the banger., looks like there may have been a fault in the weld?
I have sent the seller a question about help...we will see what happens;
IMG_20190517_230629.jpg

with the little arm.
Is that what it is for, my coil wand did not even sit on that, it just seemed to latch on where I put it and I use my cloud buddy to clear as I don't like being too close to that coil.:thumbsup:
I am sure the tokes were smoother with the banger than with Ti, very limited testing...more to come.

smokingcity (the DHGat seller I got my 20mm Quartz banger from) just sent me tracking information for a replacement, great service seeing I had already released the funds for the original.:shocked:

More research, letting it all sink in, I'm thinking the modular systems make a lot of sense. I like the FC MOD but can't see myself using the ashcatcher. I'm leaning towards the MOD Body instead.

I've seen the showerhead perc preferred for the easier draw, less diffusion, simplicity. Should I send a message to the seller asking if they'd send the showerhead instead of the matrix? Is it worth it or should I just go with the stock matrix perc?

Or should I just spend the extra $$ and stick with the FC MOD so I'll have both percs? How fragile are they? Do I need to keep a spare around?

I haven't even received my first piece yet and I'm already thinking about ordering more. Oh my. Here we go. :science:

edit add -- I received my cloud buddy adapters today! I've got a couple more adapters coming, too, but still no tracking # for my Rattle Can.

Last edited:
Lolz..........wait till you try it.
Then order what you think will be better for you...........now that is the question there.
What is better for you?
Better for me was trying a bunch and then trying adapters and such.......still trying them and it is a lot of fun.
Along with 10 bangers we had to get 10 caps in mixed colors and styles and some different size basket screens for the lsv.......I found a size we did not have so....yeah

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back