Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Where Do You Buy Your Glass

While I would love to buy the M & M Tech piece for this, my budget doesn't allow it. I have to switch servers come the end of the year and I need to save my pennies for that lol. That level of prize will have to wait until I'm a bit more flush.

But it's something I hope to be able to do in the next year..... so I will definitely earmark it. I love M & M Tech's work.

I just purchased another DHgate piece, Popular Glass again as they have been more than good to me with customer service ;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/2016-new-18-5cm-height-glass-s-bongs-glass/371413550.html
rBVaJFkOe8qATX54AAFLpPEoqJY664.jpg

Ready for my D-nail sic halo(as soon as they get stock) and Auber, it will get a run with some vapes until then. :thumbsup:
All glass is a consumable, I just broke the matrix perc off the downstem on my FC-mod, it is not too restrictive now.:disgust:
I will order another shower head perc to replace it, that is the good thing about the FC-MOD.
https://www.dhgate.com/product/glass-headshow-percolator-14-5cm-smoking/372511968.html#mfavit-7-null
glass-headshow-percolator-14.5cm-smoking-water-bong-headshow-percolator-joint-size-28.8mm-18.8mm-headshow-percolator-pg5070(mod-headshow).jpg

Last edited:
I just purchased another DHgate piece, Popular Glass again as they have been more than good to me with customer service ;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/2016-new-18-5cm-height-glass-s-bongs-glass/371413550.html
rBVaJFkOe8qATX54AAFLpPEoqJY664.jpg

Ready for my D-nail sic halo(as soon as they get stock) and Auber, it will get a run with some vapes until then. :thumbsup:
I have been using this piece as my daily for a while now. Maybe a year or more? I really can't see a better option out there for an oils only rig. I keep looking for something new and then I even consider a heady alternative and then I remember all the glass I have tossed because it did not get used since I got this piece. I mean at first I rotated them, but I kept substituting this one in place of others or in the middle of the rotation until it completely took over. It offers really smooth vapor and pure flavor with the Dnail Halo Sic or @710coils Quartz bangers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that the sidecar is great for the plenty and quartz banger
It gets regular use at mine

Yes, I have a stevenlmz79 FC-188 (I think that's the number) 14 mm side car Mobius knockoff. I use it all of the time with my GH, Enano, and Vapcaps (particularly with DDave's stem for it).

@momofthegoons - these Mobius knockoffs are very popular and very versatile. Only issue with them is finding a drop down that will clear the can if you want to use an enail with them. Lots of room for scratching also, yeah?

Cheers

Yes, I have a stevenlmz79 FC-188 (I think that's the number) 14 mm side car Mobius knockoff. I use it all of the time with my GH, Enano, and Vapcaps (particularly with DDave's stem for it).

@momofthegoons - these Mobius knockoffs are very popular and very versatile. Only issue with them is finding a drop down that will clear the can if you want to use an enail with them. Lots of room for scratching also, yeah?

Cheers
I use my d020 knockoff knockoff for most of my vapes
But for plenty and Quartz banger no issues
Drop down and anything should fit with the Steven piece I got with carb cap

Waiting on a replacement body for my GH fingers crossed is all that is needed :)

Just wanted a 19/26 to 24/29 adapter so I can add my downstem. Then I realized that I had a curved 24/29 U bend in my drawer. So I made a super mean extractor instead. :science: Was it worth the wait @LesPlenty ?
kOG9XKX.jpg
bRVfQVQ.jpg

Only issue with them is finding a drop down that will clear the can if you want to use an enail with them.
If you are worried about clearance, do yourself a favour and get one of these, I don`t like using a bong without it;

https://www.dhgate.com/product/14mm-and-18-8mm-clound-buddy-y-adapter-with/410261424.html
So I made a super mean extractor i
Looks great, I love a Frankenbongs, my latest daily driver;
IMG_20180914_140613.jpg

Huge mouthpiece is like an oxygen mask.

If you are worried about clearance, do yourself a favour and get one of these, I don`t like using a bong without it;

I already have that type of thing in 14 and 18. Love to use it with my Enano as it allows me to clear the rig without pulling of the heater and GonG.

But no, that's not a substitute for a good drop down for an enail. Keeps the rig way too high for my tastes, personally.

I already have that type of thing in 14 and 18. Love to use it with my Enano as it allows me to clear the rig without pulling of the heater and GonG.

But no, that's not a substitute for a good drop down for an enail. Keeps the rig way too high for my tastes, personally.
yet to try an enail I will keep this in mind

yet to try an enail I will keep this in mind
Total derail lol... but if you're only torching you are seriously missing out on some lovely dabbing. The consistent temperature cannot be beat. The only problem is that since the nail is on.... you tend to do more dabs. :biggrin:

I'm glad to hear they're still popular. They seen to have been the most reliable of 'Steven's' glass in the terms of quality. And yes... plenty of room to scratch. He sells them in two sizes. I prefer the smaller one.

But I'm a bit confused as to why you don't like it with an enail. I use mine primarily that way.... and with no adapters. I use a domeless quartz nail... maybe that's the difference?

Seems like there was something else I wanted to respond to but now I'm high and cannot find it.... :ko:

Total derail lol... but if you're only torching you are seriously missing out on some lovely dabbing. The consistent temperature cannot be beat. The only problem is that since the nail is on.... you tend to do more dabs. :biggrin:

I'm glad to hear they're still popular. They seen to have been the most reliable of 'Steven's' glass in the terms of quality. And yes... plenty of room to scratch. He sells them in two sizes. I prefer the smaller one.

But I'm a bit confused as to why you don't like it with an enail. I use mine primarily that way.... and with no adapters. I use a domeless quartz nail... maybe that's the difference?

Seems like there was something else I wanted to respond to but now I'm high and cannot find it.... :ko:
I am getting good with the torch and IR gun but yes I already see the greatness of consistent heat/temp....

My quartz banger is glass....does that help "rerail" the situation?.....lol

I use bangers and they don't fit past the can and they need a drop down for thermal expansion differences (bangers are Ti).

enails...bangers ...its all new lingo to me

I have a nice thick quartz banger and torch atm....

thinking an auber soon and have been advised to get a sic and flat enail?....

I recommend searching places like instagram for the lower profile (doesn't have a million followers) or newer glass blowers. You'd be shocked inexpensive pieces can be if you know where to look.

I have nothing against Chinese glass at all but for a few bucks more you might be able to support someone local.

, that's not a substitute for a good drop down for an enail
I meant to use your drop down on top of the cleisen adapter to gain clearance.:thumbsup:

Sunshinestore just gave me a US$30 refund on a US$32 Sheldon Black knock off that I received with a badly aligned perc. Still functions OK if hand held, fires a bit funny if on a flat surface, still I am only out of pocket by about $4, the keck clip and mouthpiece are great and worth more than that.
It is very restrictive, might be good for dabs, in the future.
So Sunshinestore are GOOD sellers/fallas in my book....highly recommended

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back