Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Where Do You Buy Your Glass

20181005_191445.jpg

new pork barrel got here today
Really impressed tbh
Nice action

20181005_191519.jpg

@momofthegoons or @Stevenski
How do I upload videos?

It says MP4 not allowed

Function vids were requested by @LesPlenty

Last edited by a moderator:
@momofthegoons or @Stevenski
How do I upload videos?

It says MP4 not allowed

Function vids were requested by @LesPlenty
Unfortunately, we can't directly upload videos at this time. You have to use YouTube or a hosting site for that. However, if you have an Instagram account, you can link directly to a video posted there by just posting the url into the body of the post.

Nice new rig. I took the liberty of rotating your images for you. :wink:

I like the pig!
My FC-Rattle can showed up today but there is a problem, the downstem is set too high(about 10mm) as the bong already needs to be filled quite high with wayer this causes problems with 'Backwash' when you clear it. Shit happens, so we will see how Popular Glass responds before I say any more, but it does save flavor, more than I expected, just a bit wet at times if not careful.:thumbsup:
Edit; I took the liberty of rotating your images for you.
That's easier on the neck, love the mat, post this pic everywhere,:dog:

The action on this is nice
I don't have ig
I took videos tho for you @LesPlenty
It has quite a good flavour
If you tipped this one back too far you can get a little wet

But if keep flat it works flawlessly even under hard pressure

It came with a ceramic nail
I used it once but was not terribly impressed
I think I prefer my QB
It works well but the flavour is not as good as QB

I thought ceramic may be nice as vapes I have used with such chambers taste great

I don't think I have posted this already....but what day was yesterday? LOL

I've always wanted an OG Mobius....yeah, lot of money for clear glass, but I just wanted one. Ok, I got the FC-186 Ion knock-off....but I always wanted the real thing.

So, a while ago I came across the Mobius Atom....with this cool disk drop down.....that you couldn't find anywhere (the drop down, that is).

So, I contacted The Cave Smoke Shop ( https://thecavesmokeshop.com/collections/all ) who I have done business with in the past once....and enjoyed that experience completely. They said that they had the drop downs on order and would get back to me when they came in...which they did and which I bought.

The drop down is a slightly different shape than the OG version...I rather like some of the treatment of the OG version but the current one more reflects the lines of the rig in the drop down.

Any way, here it is....shot taken by The Cave before shipping...this is indeed my unit.

Mobius Atom with Disk Drop Down.JPG

This is the OG drop down....pretty much unavailable anywhere:

Mobius_2016-57_1024x1024.jpg

Mobius_2016-58_1024x1024.jpg

@Baron23 look at you getting all fancy! :razz2:

I sort of like the new drop down better.... :idon'tknow:
Yeah, that was my glass budget for the year...well, years really.

Yeah, the new design more reflects the lines of the rig, IMO. More importantly, it clears the glass more and can be used w a larger rig like the Ion.

I do note, however, that this drop down fits beautiflully in the Atom but is loose in the joint of the knock off Ion I have. I’m betting Mobius is the better formed 14mm joint.

Weird mouthpiece orientation on that Mobius, how do you hold/hit it? It sure is sparkly! I also agree the new drop-down suits the main unit better than the old one.:thumbsup:
C'mon, how much? Shock us all.:yikes:

Yeah, that was my glass budget for the year...well, years really.

Worth every penny if you ask me mate. Looks like it will be a super versatile flower & concentrate rig. You have chosen well I think :smile:.

I was looking around the netz for a bubble carb cap the other day and fell up on this one from brotherswithglass.com

IMG_0398_1024x1024.JPG

Pulled the trigger, of course, lol. And it shipped and has been received in just a couple days. I was able to get a discount (they have one of those spinning wheel discount thingies that pops up) and they threw in a quartz dabber with the shipment (which was a surprise). And free shipping. All in all really happy with the purchase and this site's customer service.

Weird mouthpiece orientation on that Mobius

Not that weird at all, if you see it in person. The MP disk has an air hole in the end...so you put it in your lips instead of squashing your lips to a wide open flared MP. My friend @ataxian would approve as we both think this configuration is civilized! LOL

I also agree the new drop-down suits the main unit better than the old one.

Thank you for that validation. I was concerned at first...."hey, this ain't like the one I saw in the past"....but have come to view it as proper for this piece....seems to fit the design better overall.

C'mon, how much? Shock us all

Well, ok....$522 shipped to Maryland from CA. So, for those that buy real heady glass, that's not too much. But for Custom Creations and DHGate buying low life's like me, its up there.

Worth every penny if you ask me mate. Looks like it will be a super versatile flower & concentrate rig. You have chosen well I think

Thank you!! I think it will be versatile also. Been looking at this for a year....there was a used one on another boards buy/sell forum from a good guy...I should have bought that one, but didn't, and I've been lusting after one since.

Hey, anybody know much about Mobius glass? They put a holographic sticker on their pieces as a sign of authenticity....but this has to come loose with cleaning. Should I take them off and store them against the day I may resell it (which probably will not happen but..). What do you think, guys?

I was looking around the netz for a bubble carb cap the other day and fell up on this one from brotherswithglass.com

View attachment 5174

Pulled the trigger, of course, lol. And it shipped and has been received in just a couple days. I was able to get a discount (they have one of those spinning wheel discount thingies that pops up) and they threw in a quartz dabber with the shipment (which was a surprise). And free shipping. All in all really happy with the purchase and this site's customer service.
That's beautiful and for a very good price. My only concern, and it can't be validated until you get it and try to use it, is that it looks pretty wide open and you may have to feather the air intake with your finger....but you won't know until you try to draw though it. Let us know how it turned out....very nice looking.

That's beautiful and for a very good price. My only concern, and it can't be validated until you get it and try to use it, is that it looks pretty wide open and you may have to feather the air intake with your finger....but you won't know until you try to draw though it. Let us know how it turned out....very nice looking.
Well... I don't have another one to compare it to. So that part of the equation will have to wait until Shane gets his colored caps back in stock. But I have had no issues with getting good hits without 'feathering.' I've tried it both ways with equal success...

Well... I don't have another one to compare it to. So that part of the equation will have to wait until Shane gets his colored caps back in stock. But I have had no issues with getting good hits without 'feathering.' I've tried it both ways with equal success...
Ah, you got it already and have used it? Brilliant....please ignore prior fear mongering note! haha

Hey, no need to even compare...if it works good, then it works good (you can tell by the white stuff coming out of your mouth as you exhale! hahaha :wink::razz2:

Ah, you got it already and have used it? Brilliant....please ignore prior fear mongering note! haha

Hey, no need to even compare...if it works good, then it works good (you can tell by the white stuff coming out of your mouth as you exhale! hahaha :wink::razz2:
@Baron23 I'M MEDICATED & DEDICATED TO CANNABIS.
ENOUGH BS!

D020 is $20 +/- from dhgate made by the sunshine store. (Bubbler)
I have so many glass piece's it's lame!
I have custom piece's and import's.
Go cheap then go big & blow the wad?

30 day's in the hole, HUMBLE PIE (LOVE THIS SONG!)

Jeff Bridges was on last night! (REAL)

The MP disk has an air hole in the end...so you put it in your lips instead of squashing your lips to a wide open flared MP.
Now I get it, I thought it was just a flared mouthpiece! That mouthpiece looks a lot more of a relaxed setup than mashing into a tuba-like one. The knock of matrix is somewhat restrictive, please let us know how the original goes/performs.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back