Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

Afzelia and I hope to chat with you about turning it in the future.............. it has been laying around for years waiting for you @Ed's TnT
Finally letting me play with it and I like it.........the weight is amazing.
So light it almost seems like it can't possibly deliver but it hits hard and smooth and tasty!
The craftsmanship combined with the quality on top of the function is something rarely seen in today's mass produced shitopia.
Adjusted the pin and no more cord wonk so a big thanks!
Killing it with the dynavap tip.......set on eight and obliviate.
I will get some pics up tomorrow if the light is right,not gonna half step showing this beauty.
She is gonna get the full pro treatment.......Monday is mrs arbs day to go thrift store clothes shopping.
I do not share nor understand her passion for other people's old clothes but I don't begrudge it either.
Just changed from a small 14MM dab type rig to a 18MM stereo matrix bubbler.......yowza me likey........lolz.

Last edited:
Ed to the rescue! I moved the tab up as you suggested and it is way better now, it stays in pretty well. Happy it was such an easy fix. :biggrin:

I have another question for the group while I'm here at work haha. So far I've been using my temp around 7-8.5 and I get a very nice microdose level and wonderful flavor. However I keep reading all these people who have Dynavaps say when they use a torch and the cap they get face melting results with 1-3 hits.

Would moving the temp up to 9-10 have the same effect as a 1 hitter? I think I saw someone on IG say they like to do a few with the WS and then finish with a torch as a grand finale haha. I don't own a butane torch anymore so I can't experiment but I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Would moving the temp up to 9-10 have the same effect as a 1 hitter?
Well you move the temp up you are going to get more heat to the herb. So it will be a heavier hit. But you also run the risk of combustion.

What color is your abv when you are done? If you are getting brown/dark brown abv you should be extracting everything. And shouldn't need to bump the heat too much. My bet is that that guy is taking it very, very close to combustion.

Personally, if I want my face melted off I go for a dab. So perhaps concentrates in the WS would be a better bet for a face melt than torching the shit out of your herb. But that's just my opinion. Try going higher and see what you think.

I have never"melted my face"............damnit.
The only time I've felt that way was with edibles.

What color is your abv when you are done? If you are getting brown/dark brown abv you should be extracting everything. And shouldn't need to bump the heat too much. My bet is that that guy is taking it very, very close to combustion.

Personally, if I want my face melted off I go for a dab. So perhaps concentrates in the WS would be a better bet for a face melt than torching the shit out of your herb. But that's just my opinion. Try going higher and see what you think.

Yes, mine at 7-8 usually is somewhat green, then slowly turns light brown. Once I get up to 8.5-9 it turns dark brown but I usually stop before then.

Ooh concentrates! I have only used herbs and edibles, hadn't thought of that yet. I guess illI have to find some and try...

Ed to the rescue! I moved the tab up as you suggested and it is way better now, it stays in pretty well. Happy it was such an easy fix. :biggrin:

I have another question for the group while I'm here at work haha. So far I've been using my temp around 7-8.5 and I get a very nice microdose level and wonderful flavor. However I keep reading all these people who have Dynavaps say when they use a torch and the cap they get face melting results with 1-3 hits.

Would moving the temp up to 9-10 have the same effect as a 1 hitter? I think I saw someone on IG say they like to do a few with the WS and then finish with a torch as a grand finale haha. I don't own a butane torch anymore so I can't experiment but I'd love to hear your thoughts.

I run my WS on 12.6/7
It gives good dark AVB similar to mighty colour
It hits really nice with good clouds
No combusting but great hits
If the AVB has green in it it is too low temp for me
I wouldn't bother torching after, I just run at higher temperatures
I use through water exclusively though
If using a stem I use a cap and PSM

The only time I've felt that way was with edibles.

Yes, mine at 7-8 usually is somewhat green, then slowly turns light brown. Once I get up to 8.5-9 it turns dark brown but I usually stop before then.

Ooh concentrates! I have only used herbs and edibles, hadn't thought of that yet. I guess illI have to find some and try...

Concentrates work well with WS, but you do need to turn the temp up
And I actually prefer my nail or QB for dabs
But they do work well in the WS

Personally with log vapes I find the point of combustion & work my way backwards to hit the sweet spot @mysassygrass

I have never"melted my face"............damnit.

It is fun. Especially like me when I only get to do it occasionally.
giphy.gif

I run my WS on 12.6/7

Exactly what I run mine on & it is only watersports or the occasional J hook with the WS.

Personally with log vapes I find the point of combustion & work my way backwards to hit the sweet spot @mysassygrass

It is fun. Especially like me when I only get to do it occasionally.
giphy.gif

Exactly what I run mine on & it is only watersports or the occasional J hook with the WS.
I haven't tried the J hooks with my DV or WS yet
Must try since have seen you speak of lately

The titip fits perfectly into the end of a male 14MM adapter\joint..........in case anyone was wondering.
Spent all day with it today using the glass and wood accessories wet and dry.
My favorite so far is the male glass adapter with titip wet..........giant,tasty,potent and ridiculously efficient.

The titip fits perfectly into the end of a male 14MM adapter\joint..........in case anyone was wondering.
Spent all day with it today using the glass and wood accessories wet and dry.
My favorite so far is the male glass adapter with titip wet..........giant,tasty,potent and ridiculously efficient.
I have 14/14 and 14/18 m to m gogs Tips fit in 3 out of 5 set from DHgate Some fit in with original orings, some needs slightly thicker orings

This is only way I use my WS now
Gogs and wet with Ti or Ss tips

:)

Good to hear you are ripping @arb. I like using an 18mm J hook with a 18/14 adapter WS GonG & Ti tip. Sometimes I will add in my carbed adapter to make it even easier

1432749891036-1911907689.jpeg

I got into logs w/ j-hooks thanks to @CarolKing just one of many things that she has educated me on. I just love the two together, it’s a great pairing. More cooling than a stem and you’re definitely still in flavour country! I keep a few VCs & the glass stems in the WS rotation but there’s always a j-hook right there too! Another great benefit is I seem to get a bigger hit with j-hooks compared to stems.

Watch out though, j-hooks can and will multiply! Started with one and I have a handful of them now.

I am using my WS with my J hook, almost exclusively. It seems to be the perfect fit.
I do enjoy the J hook, more than I thought I would.

Sometimes we forget how it is the simple things are often the best.

J hook you say.............

We say J. Every vaper should have a J hook or two floating around.

Ed.............your work speaks for itself I just hope you all can see what I see here.
Photographing the subtle colors in this piece are as difficult as capturing a hamon in steel.
Along with the normal tones there are also hues of pink and plum........I swear it.....lolz.
CSC-0438.jpg
CSC-0442.jpg
DSC-0426.jpg
DSC-0427.jpg

Curl runs horizontal and vertical!!!
CSC-0437.jpg

Serial number 420..........are you kidding me!!!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back