Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
There are already some review posts/videos update for yocan orbit on SNS, including Reddit. Interested friends can take a look.
You offered us to be reviewers but then we weren't able to sign up and you said it was too late by the time you replied for us to get one and review it for you

Now you say there are reviews if we wish to read them
But if we go to the store we still can't buy them
What is the point of reading a review for something we can't buy?

You offered us to be reviewers but then we weren't able to sign up and you said it was too late by the time you replied for us to get one and review it for you

Now you say there are reviews if we wish to read them
But if we go to the store we still can't buy them
What is the point of reading a review for something we can't buy?
Have you tried to submit your application on this link: https://www.yocan.com/reviewer-application-form If it has been completed and you are selected as the reviewer, then there will be corresponding staff to connect with you.
Also, because the number of reviewers for each item is limited, it may not be able to meet all requests, therefore, there will be a screening process. Thank you for your understanding!
BTW, we'll be recruiting new reviewers when new products are released, please stay tuned if you're willing to wait!
Have a nice day!

Have you tried to submit your application on this link: https://www.yocan.com/reviewer-application-form If it has been completed and you are selected as the reviewer, then there will be corresponding staff to connect with you.
Also, because the number of reviewers for each item is limited, it may not be able to meet all requests, therefore, there will be a screening process. Thank you for your understanding!
BTW, we'll be recruiting new reviewers when new products are released, please stay tuned if you're willing to wait!
Have a nice day!
All of this was said by you last time
But as you can see above many have not been able to do so

At this point we are discussing the orbit
Some of us would have reviewed it for you but we're not able to become reviewers
We also cannot buy the item now still if we go to the store so the reviews are not going to help if we read them

The point is access

We would love to have reviewed the orbit but we couldn't
Some of us have been interested in maybe buying one
But we can't buy one

This is the point that you dont seem to address for us

Review, buy or whatever - none of it is possible so I'm not sure what we are doing here

All of this was said by you last time
But as you can see above many have not been able to do so

At this point we are discussing the orbit
Some of us would have reviewed it for you but we're not able to become reviewers
We also cannot buy the item now still if we go to the store so the reviews are not going to help if we read them

The point is access

We would love to have reviewed the orbit but we couldn't
Some of us have been interested in maybe buying one
But we can't buy one

This is the point that you dont seem to address for us

Review, buy or whatever - none of it is possible so I'm not sure what we are doing here
Informing that the orbit review is online, just want to let interested friends have a way of reference before purchasing. Thanks!!

And the orbit is in the pre-sale stage, if you are still interested then we would appreciate your patience!

Last edited:
Check out this NEW vape pen from Yocan Team!
Yocan Stix 2.0 is buttonless with a draw activation, and the full ceramic cartridge is perfect for oil consumption.
yocantech_271401467_344967574125342_5363125189877888764_n.jpg

Here are the main features:

-Refillable Full-Ceramic Cartridge
-Draw-Activation Buttonless Design
-350mAh Rechargeable Battery
-Sensor Control Operation System
-10s Quick Pre-Heat
-Three-Level Voltage Adjustment
-Automatic standby in 30 minutes
-Advanced & Regular Mode

If you have a pre-installed cartridge then don't worry, Yocan Stix 2.0 also turns into a 510 battery~

Find more information please visit ➡️www.yocan.com⬅️

Check out this NEW vape pen from Yocan Team!
Yocan Stix 2.0 is buttonless with a draw activation, and the full ceramic cartridge is perfect for oil consumption.
View attachment 34318

-Refillable Full-Ceramic Cartridge
-Draw-Activation Buttonless Design
-350mAh Rechargeable Battery
-Sensor Control Operation System
-10s Quick Pre-Heat
-Three-Level Voltage Adjustment
-Automatic standby in 30 minutes
-Advanced & Regular Mode

If you have a pre-installed cartridge then don't worry, Yocan Stix 2.0 also turns into a 510 battery~

Find more information please visit ➡️www.yocan.com⬅️
Was interested due to the large oil holes with all ceramic and no buttons...slap it to change settings and draw-activated, all great new/ish ideas...then at the bottom of the page it shows Micro USB charging.:disgust: It should be at least USB-C or better still wireless charging...maybe the V3.0 will catch up with current trends

Was interested due to the large oil holes with all ceramic and no buttons...slap it to change settings and draw-activated, all great new/ish ideas...then at the bottom of the page it shows Micro USB charging.:disgust: It should be at least USB-C or better still wireless charging...maybe the V3.0 will catch up with current trends
Also can't buy it as with anything else in store atm
Presale, old models, nothing......

Thank you for your message, I'll convey your ideas to the engineer!

Yocan SOL Series | Twist Variable Voltage Batteries​

If you are looking for a portable 510 thread battery with precise voltage regulation, don't miss Yocan SOL Series!

Yocan SOL Series is not only equipped with an adjustable voltage range of 1.8V-4.2V but also provides 4 different sizes and battery capacities for users to choose freely!

Yocan-SOL-Twist-Variable-Voltage-Vape-Batteries-5-1.jpg

Yocan-SOL-Twist-Variable-Voltage-Vape-Batteries-6.jpg

-Material: Stainless Steel
-High: 80/95/99/110mm
-Battery Capacity: 350mAh/400mAh/650mAh/900mAh Internal Battery
-Voltage Range: 1.8v - 4.2v
-Thread: 510
-Atomizer Compatible > 0.8Ω
-Type-C Charging port
-10 Sec Preheat

Find more information please visit www.yocan.com.

Yocan Orbit Review from YouTuber-SMPLSCK​

SMPLSCK said: "I like its function and it's really really tasty, I would say it's probably one of the better tasting wax pens or the wax is actually really really tasty compared to other wax pens that I've had. The terp pearls and the all-glass bottom really add to the taste. I'm just amazed at the type of stuff they created!"

Original video:

In order to retain the taste, the Yocan orbit uses an all-glass cup, and two extra terp pearls to stir the material well so that the material can fully absorb heat and atomize effectively!
Learn more information, please visit www.yocan.com
lies1v0u9yl81.jpg

Yocan Orbit Review from YouTuber-SMPLSCK​

SMPLSCK said: "I like its function and it's really really tasty, I would say it's probably one of the better tasting wax pens or the wax is actually really really tasty compared to other wax pens that I've had. The terp pearls and the all-glass bottom really add to the taste. I'm just amazed at the type of stuff they created!"

Original video:

In order to retain the taste, the Yocan orbit uses an all-glass cup, and two extra terp pearls to stir the material well so that the material can fully absorb heat and atomize effectively!
Learn more information, please visit www.yocan.com
View attachment 34453

I still can't see the orbit in store to buy ....

Also can't buy it as with anything else in store atm
Presale, old models, nothing......

There were some orbits reviewed on FC
So they did get some out
Reviews were meh
Wait for the sale next year
The pearls, beads, whatever you call them have a hard time functioning according to the reviewer
The ceramic bowl got meh review and seemed to be satisfactory

Think its time to give up as a consumer
Tried to purchase a coil set and bubbler and it was like signing up for a bank loan
I'm 3 for 14 in purchases
Need to accept defeat

Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Giveaway 2022​

Spring is in the air! In this season when all things recover, Yocan would like to send you a spring gift, Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer! And We are wishing you a bright, warm, and beautiful Spring.

STIX giveaway.jpg

Valid date: 11st-27th March 2022 Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Check out this page to get involved: https://www.yocan.com/yocan-stix2-0-vaporizer-giveaway-2022.html

Finally, to avoid you missing out on winning notifications, please be sure to check your email after the event is over!

Good luck.

Yocan

Last edited:
Yocan Orbit giveaway is coming!

yocan orbit giveaway.gif

This time is a giveaway jointly operated by Yocan and DabConnection!

First of all, we are very grateful to the DabConnection team for the Yocan Orbit Review and their cooperation in carrying out this giveaway!

2 winners.

Each winner will receive 1 Yocan Orbit kit.

Notes:

1. Must be over 21!
  2. End date: April 8th, 2022 – Pacific Time (US & Canada)
If you're interested, please enter this GIVEAWAY webpage to participate in the lucky draw!

Good luck to you all.

Yocan

I'd love to try an orbit
I don't want to join social media accounts to have to enter though

Maybe I'll consider purchasing one, one day, in a galaxy far far away when the shop has them for sale and I am actually able to purchase one

If I haven't been distracted by something else by then

I'd love to try an orbit
I don't want to join social media accounts to have to enter though

Maybe I'll consider purchasing one, one day, in a galaxy far far away when the shop has them for sale and I am actually able to purchase one

If I haven't been distracted by something else by then

I wish these retailers would take into consideration that some of us are medical users and these devices could make a difference

$$$$$$

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Yocan team is preparing for a new round of giveaways, and would like to know what prizes you are looking forward to!

① Yocan Orbit
② Yocan Uni Pro
③ Yocan Evolve Plus XL

If your answer is not listed, please let us know in the comments.

Get more at Yocan official web www.yocan.com and don't forget our official store is www.yocanonline.com

@Tincandtoke has made some suggestions
I made some in past
@LesPlenty made suggestions

Some of us myself included liked your products

Recently many of us are suggesting that you run competitions here like other sellers - where we do not have to join social media sites
We also suggest that if you offer people to be reviewers that you follow through with that offer so we can give honest opinions
We also suggest that if you push and advertise a new unit - even if we can't review it - that you make it available to us to buy in your shop instead of telling us about it for many months

We would love to review things - we don't want to have to apply for a loan to do so

We would like to enter competitions - if they are run here and we don't have to join other pages sites to do so

We would love to buy things - they need to be available to purchase for us to be able to give you money and us own them

By the time you make the orbit available there may be something else released that has already improved the design - it's been many months of waiting

These are some suggestions

Have a great day

The longer it takes to be able to interact with your store easily the more our interest starts to look elsewhere where we can actually buy and use the items as we need them

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back