Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. Your top vaporizers as of today

18mm or 14mm?
The one pictured is a 14mm to 18mm male GonG, so it is both.:thumbsup:
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/14mm-Male-to-18mm-Male-Glass-Adapter-Joint-Slide-Bowl-Extension-Hookah/302559014692?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
You may need bigger O-rings to make it fit snug as a bug:buzz:
Or it could b too tight and will need a drill
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Diamond-Tool-Drill-Bit-Ceramic-Tile-Glass-Hole-Saw-7mm-3-11-2-pcs-D5Q3/183030982661?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
s-l64.jpg

It is a real pain when no two fit the same!

Can I bother U?

I'm really stoned, however I just need 2 MEDICATE?
Level 8.6542715

...my top flower vape for a while now has been the fp showerhead and vapcap with PSM if i want something cordless... these two have been proven tough to beat...

...for concentrates, quartz banger + coil....

Can I bother U?
Sure, I like to be bothered, especially about vaping and water tools (but not arty farty glass, I need tools not bragging rights)

My besty, as in best taste, and best effect, would be my dnail with the SIC dish with rosin sizzling in it, through anyone of four water pipes

My daily driver desktop is a dynavap tip on a glass ddave water wand with the small glass pipe, this probably gets the most use

My out and about pocket vape is my fury 2, it may be my most convenient vape. Easy to carry, easy to use.

Our nightly driver, mostly with my DW, is our mighty. It's also our multi user portable vape.

Semi retired :
Volcano
Ssv
Several pens

My top vaporizer today is between the Tera and Ed's TNT WS. The WS for all-day maintenance and the Tera to get bombed!
Do U grow HINDU KUSH there?
We don't really get any say in the type of weed, it is pretty much whatever you can get your hands on or like me, run the gauntlet (customs) to get some seeds, grow a mumma plant big enough to take some clones then grow and bud those clones to see what you have.:thumbsup:

So many
But constant daily users

WS for all day maintenance
GH for the face melt - both through water

Mighty for on the lounge with native glass mp

F2 gets porta use as does the Tera - although Tera getting less lately as gives a sore throat towards end of sesh

VCs occasionally to change it up with PSM

Plenty semi retired but still loved

Halo Sic or QB for dabs

Using my WS as a hand warmer today...cold, wet and miserable weather here today.:thumbsup:

^ Sup Skip?

Back on topic I find myself loving the MIghty more & more by the day. The honeymoon was over some time ago but the love grows stronger. Not a perfect vape but delivers powerful vapour.

That roo has a pocket big enough for a Mighty! (though I do not think it would last very long in the harsh Australian bush for very long, mine didn't):myday:

Yeah, nah a Solo is what you want mate. Bung a wooden stem on there & you are all set. It is the vape of choice for the greatest bushman of the modern age Russell Coight.

russell-1-637x397.jpg

My Arizer Air is also a great back up...I like removable 18650 battery powered gear.:thumbsup:

With the exception of my Sidekick, I can say that any of my vapes could be my top vape on any given day, and they each have been. I've loved my EQ from day one, and even more so since getting my @ddave mods. My Silver Surfer was a solid favorite, followed by my Super Surfer that I used daily until I got my Solo and Air, and stems from @Ed's TnT . My VapCaps then took over when I got them. Performance on each makes me happy, so whichever my top vape is at any time has more to do with whichever one is in my hand at the time than anything. Which one I pick up has more to do with things like not wanting to use a lighter, not being near an outlet, wanting to spend time in a certain room where one is set up, etc. Part of me thinks I just need another vape or two, and then that vape with be The One. I have my heart set on an LSV, and I long for a Plenty and a Woodscents. I also know that has more to do with being on vape sites than anything, having never tried any of them. It has nothing to do with dissatisfaction with any of my vapes. They all "do the job", and do it well.
I feel fortunate to have a selection, and while I always hope I will love my next vape and it will be the best vape ever, do I really want one that will cause me to love any of my current vapes any less? Isn't that spending money so I'm less happy with something I already own?

Last edited:
My besty, as in best taste, and best effect, would be my dnail with the SIC dish with rosin sizzling in it, through anyone of four water pipes

My daily driver desktop is a dynavap tip on a glass ddave water wand with the small glass pipe, this probably gets the most use

My out and about pocket vape is my fury 2, it may be my most convenient vape. Easy to carry, easy to use.

Our nightly driver, mostly with my DW, is our mighty. It's also our multi user portable vape.

Semi retired :
Volcano
Ssv
Several pens

Was this me? Lol.

Things changed, my daily driver is now a saionara. Still love my sic halo tho. And still using our mighty nightly.

Who knows 6 months from now?

What I need is a hands free vape, so I can vape and use my tablet. Whip to a mouthpiece? Headset involved? Something like a beer hat, but with a Solo on each side instead of beer? The hands free vape would be my favorite vape, hand's down.
View attachment 9986
Well... the vape market could certainly use something new and innovative lol.... you may be onto something. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back