Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. Your top vaporizers as of today

need to sell my D-nail SiC Halo as its just not getting used
I would love to make this my favourite vape, if you want to sell, PM me!

Now, MFLB, LSV and Nano.
Six months ago Nano, LSV and MFLB
If I feel like I have fully exploited a vape and its not meeting my needs I am real happy to replace it. However I am all so a simple guy (and cheap) so good enough works for me too.

Update
#1 Still the Nano
#2 Took the heater cover off the LSV and transferred it to A Buddha.
#3 Working on a DynaVap that was gifted to me, the jury still out.

Hahaha....I was 14 and a friend's older brother had just bout Sgt Peppers on the first day it was on sale, he took me to the record store with him, and then turned me on for the first time as we listened to the Beatles.

I saw J Geils oh.....maybe somewhere in the early 70's maybe. Was your cousin Richard Salwitz by any chance?

And yes, VN was indeed sad and without purpose as far as I can tell...and I was an officer in the USAF for the later bit of it. I still thought it was a very stupid war (police action my ass).
Sorry 2-mis spell?
LEMON HAZE in a cheap pen has me in space!
@Baron23 your da best!
U cannot say the best?
Really?
It’s only you’re opinion mannnnn!

Last edited:
Sorry 2-mis spell?
LEMON HAZE in a cheap pen has me in space!
@Baron23 your da best!
U cannot say the best?
Really?
It’s only you’re opinion mannnnn!
@momofthegoons you know what up? (Right)
LEMON HAZE is my poison Avec red wine from Northern CALIFORNIA were da GIRL SCOUT Cookies R grown outside (bigger larger huge COLA’S) If U like CANNABIS?
EYE LOVE it!

Lost love at the moment...bloody glass.:shakehead:
I have been hitting my WS most of the day (usual thing here) interpolated with a few Bubble Dabs, WS has it by a nose today.:partyhat:

It's 6:30 In the morning, and so far it's my Arizer Air. Not wake and bake as much as getting through the night. Another toothache, so it's been kief and Air to get through the night. Dentist appointment later this morning, so we'll see if I switch vapes after. No numbing agents, so it's going to be a rough one. :cry::scream::cry:

It's 6:30 In the morning, and so far it's my Arizer Air. Not wake and bake as much as getting through the night. Another toothache, so it's been kief and Air to get through the night. Dentist appointment later this morning, so we'll see if I switch vapes after. No numbing agents, so it's going to be a rough one. :cry::scream::cry:
I go 2 da DENTIST medicated 2handle!

I try to answer this question
Such a hard one to answer as I have a few loves ......

Lsv
GH
WS
DVs
Mighty
Tera
Halo

And more.....
Why don’t U list a
PLENTY or EVO? (Plug-in)(desktop)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don’t U list a
PLENTY or EVO? (Plug-in)(desktop)
I have others I did not list also
Not that I don't like them too, I just listed the recent regulars
So hard to choose

I don't have an Evo so can't comment there
I do have a Plenty and it was my first real vape love but it has been on a long vacation
I used it recently and it still rips and tastes great, but doesn't produce the clouds and density I like and get from others, at least through water anyway
The tera is a "not as used" vape for me but does give better cloud through water, I often call it my porta plenty, it made the list due to recent enjoyable uses

I have others I did not list also
Not that I don't like them too, I just listed the recent regulars
So hard to choose

I don't have an Evo so can't comment there
I do have a Plenty and it was my first real vape love but it has been on a long vacation
I used it recently and it still rips and tastes great, but doesn't produce the clouds and density I like and get from others, at least through water anyway
The tera is a "not as used" vape for me but does give better cloud through water, I often call it my porta plenty, it made the list due to recent enjoyable uses
FLAVOR is very top for me?

Today it was about the Arizer Air and kief. Vaped up before the dentist, and as she was drilling away I was thinking, "Well, at least I'm stoned". I'm not sure what that meant, because I was stoned, but it gave me some comfort. So the Air with kief is the vape of the day, because I couldn't have laughing gas. Trying to not be bitter.

giphy-156.gif

dd7744ef792cfb77d36bfdc8e11fe561.gif

downloadfile-39.gif

Today it was about the Arizer Air and kief. Vaped up before the dentist, and as she was drilling away I was thinking, "Well, at least I'm stoned". I'm not sure what that meant, because I was stoned, but it gave me some comfort. So the Air with kief is the vape of the day, because I couldn't have laughing gas. Trying to not be bitter.

View attachment 10424
View attachment 10425
View attachment 10423
So funny!

My dentist is so over da top?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back