Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. Your top vaporizers as of today

I've loved my EQ from day one, and even more so since getting my @ddave mods.

How big is the difference! Makes me want to bust out the EQ all over again in some ways.

Well... the vape market could certainly use something new and innovative lol.... you may be onto something. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

I wish. No one is doing anything different. We had the unregulated on demand craze & the flame powered spike but it is sad when one struggles to find a better battery portable than the Mighty.

Somebody needs to make an induction herb vape that does not get so smokey like the Switch, that vape could have been so good if it had a different control system/bowl setup...oneday.:myday:

The SSV has found it's way back into my daily rotation although I mostly use my D-nail to dab. But for flowers I'm using the SSV more than any of the others. Funny how it all changes...
But I've found that when I rotate vapes I not only get a different level of buzz going, I also get to re-connect with some of them. It's fun using a vape again after not using it for a long time.

The SSV has found it's way back into my daily rotation although I mostly use my D-nail to dab. But for flowers I'm using the SSV more than any of the others. Funny how it all changes...
But I've found that when I rotate vapes I not only get a different level of buzz going, I also get to re-connect with some of them. It's fun using a vape again after not using it for a long time.
Your so correct in what U said!
I have a perfect SSV that will perform beyond expectations!

I will break it out and do some bowls in your honor!
The ROSIN program is getting me very medicated?
Now I lost my thought?
One gram MAUI WOWIE
One gram LEMON HAZE
One gram GDP
One gram PINEAPPLE EXPRESS
+ BIG SLAB (forgot the name however 2 grams at least but not weighed)
FRIDAY is your friend!
Let’s get this party started!

Excellent point, @momofthegoons. I've barely used my SSV once I got my Super Surfer. There was nothing wrong with it, but I wanted to use my new toy, then I went back to my EQ with my @ddave mods, then my Solo and Air with my @Ed's TnT Blackwood stems, then my VapCaps....the SSV got lost in the shuffle. Clearly, I need more vape stations. Or to vape more. Or both...

Sharing is Caring Viejo:wave:
If you ever reach NIRVANA!

BLACK hole travel CANNABIS induced is the level one travel’s!

MAUI WOWIE = too many rip’s
GDP = ZOMBIE STYLE
LEMON HAZE = GOLDIELOCKS

Friday is da national daze 4 MEDICATE 2 related CIVILIZED behavior!

2 late 2 SKI?

@Madri-Gal music & cannabis kine go 2-getter?
Miss spelling is currently da trend!

Last edited:
Top vape, right this minute, is the Dytanium, because it's been getting all sorts of unwritten-down strains of rosin from a press-fest a few weeks ago. I can't remember which strain is which, but they all have something going for them, including the buddery gold stuff that tastes of pepper and is making my lips go a bit numb. A chunk of it just flew off the paper, bounced off my glasses, and then joined the general floor stuff. The cat will likely find it...

Anyhoo, happy friday night-ish, depending on where all y'all are...

I decided to bust out my old EQ with a DDave kit yesterday. I forgot just how devestating that vape can be when tuned right. Absolutely smashed me.

While I have some very nice portables, truth is that I almost always use desktops as I'm almost always vaping at home at night.

The desktops are rock solid so why deal with the design compromises all portables have.

Mostly these days its the EVO and FP SH. The Volcano comes into rotation once in a while...I still love that bad boy, inefficient with my herb that it is....drop .3 - .35 g in the chamber, run at 446F, pull a bag of thick milk that makes it look like the house is on fire, go to sleep! haha

I will not ever sell my Enano, but it hasn't been in rotation much lately.

Only portable getting much use these days is Vapcap with an induction heater....which ain't really all that portable.

For concentrates, Liger v2 or 710coils quartz bangers. I'm very happy with that duo and need to sell my D-nail SiC Halo as its just not getting used. But, I still think the forked dabber on the carb cap is aces.

Cheers

While I have some very nice portables, truth is that I almost always use desktops as I'm almost always vaping at home at night.

The desktops are rock solid so why deal with the design compromises all portables have.

Mostly these days its the EVO and FP SH. The Volcano comes into rotation once in a while...I still love that bad boy, inefficient with my herb that it is....drop .3 - .35 g in the chamber, run at 446F, pull a bag of thick milk that makes it look like the house is on fire, go to sleep! haha

I will not ever sell my Enano, but it hasn't been in rotation much lately.

Only portable getting much use these days is Vapcap with an induction heater....which ain't really all that portable.

For concentrates, Liger v2 or 710coils quartz bangers. I'm very happy with that duo and need to sell my D-nail SiC Halo as its just not getting used. But, I still think the forked dabber on the carb cap is aces.

Cheers
Your hippy stoner dude!
We’re U at Woodstock?

We’re U at Woodstock?

Nope, I was 16 and didn't make it (damn parents! haha) but some friends of mine did a "run away from home" and went.

I went to the theater to see the movie....does that count?

and its 1,2,3 what are we fightin for?
don't ask me i don't give a dam, the next stop is Vietnam,
and its 5,6,7 open up the pearly gates. Well there aint no time to wonder why...WHOPEE we're all gunna die.

Nope, I was 16 and didn't make it (damn parents! haha) but some friends of mine did a "run away from home" and went.

I went to the theater to see the movie....does that count?

and its 1,2,3 what are we fightin for?
don't ask me i don't give a dam, the next stop is Vietnam,
and its 5,6,7 open up the pearly gates. Well there aint no time to wonder why...WHOPEE we're all gunna die.
u
My cousin ‘s were there!
My bass player older cousin turn me on to HENDRICKS.
My other cousin was a JAY GUYAL’s HARP player.
My cousin in a WAR brought me bag’s of TAI STICK’s.
Too young to go as well?
I did get 2 see a BLACK HOLE at da time!
Vietnam was sad!

My bass player older cousin turn me on to HENDRICKS.

Hahaha....I was 14 and a friend's older brother had just bout Sgt Peppers on the first day it was on sale, he took me to the record store with him, and then turned me on for the first time as we listened to the Beatles.

My other cousin was a JAY GUYAL’s HARP player.

I saw J Geils oh.....maybe somewhere in the early 70's maybe. Was your cousin Richard Salwitz by any chance?

And yes, VN was indeed sad and without purpose as far as I can tell...and I was an officer in the USAF for the later bit of it. I still thought it was a very stupid war (police action my ass).

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back