Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips ABV - What do you do with it

Interested what everyone's ABV look like by the time they are done.

This is about right for me.
20201102_105037.jpg

Yes, I'm disgusting. But I will consume this.

OK... you all showed yours heres mine. This was dumped prior to catching my plane as I found it stashed in my pack.
Yup ! I run dumb at times some times to poor to pay attention

People I work for know I'm a missfit.

I thought my ABV was dark. I see now it ma be only average or slightly above whats been posted.

I've not been able to get acceptable taste going much further than I do.
20201102_121749.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Care to share your process? I've tried a few methods but I'm always looking for a better way. Thanks.
I have been busy recently but can share later my method
I don't always share my exact routine simply because some people have their own opinions on the "proper" process

I use basic solvent wash methods though and then winterise in the freezer for a few days before a final purge

I don't claim to have the best or most scientific knowledge/methods but after much reading and trying different methods over the years I believe I end up with a pretty potent and pure final product

I did learn more recently in life about winterisation and am happy to have done so

I'll share pics of my avb and share my method when I can for those that are interested

Wow... your’s is dark. You’ve got some good extraction going on there. :thumbsup:

Here’s mine.... I throw my stems in there too.

View attachment 22023

Dead soldiers achieved with Dynatips or the occasional Vapman kief session and going in hard and fast with a torch. Blink after a click and it gets charred (usually more likely later in the day for some reason)

It would be fascinating to know what nutritional value there is in ABV. I would think there has to be some good stuff. Maybe not so much in yhe case of mine tho.

If your medical cannabis was plentiful such that there was no financial incentive to save AVB, would you still save it?

For some growers its not about price, after all growing a weed is cheap. However there are still friends, family and patients who prefer eatables so I suspect there will still be a use for ABV for the foreseeable future.,

Last edited:
I used to hate the taste of avb...
But recently i really dont mind it, even like it..
Nice roasty flavour...
Making infused oil from rosin chips has taught me this...
Caus i always thought avb was bad until i tasted the rosin chip infused oil...
Its a weird taste indeed..

Strong af, but chemically tasting..

Anyway i got about 8oz of medium roast avb to make another jar...

Using my evo, solo, ff, and eq instead of vapcaps is greatly beneficial to the quality of my avb...
Dynavap definitely teeters on the edge of combustion and usesaot of conduction..
Convection seems to roast more evenly and reduces burnt bits...

Keto Avocado Red Eye aid, a pre-fight snack (4 G of net Carbs per serving). This is what we eat before a transcon or longer flight.
This is GF, KETO, lactose-free, Paleo, and Organic. Our macros are tracked and managed for wellness and performance.
If you came here for taste, look elsewhere. It's medicine and very effective. My dad used it during chemotherapy and my wife uses it frequently for sleep. Thanks to the folks at ketogains.com (luigi)
This can be modified and used as a ketogenic nutrient carrier for late-stage patients

Please use caution, this can be very potent for inexperienced users

1/2 cup or more of ABV( ultra-fine grind and clean)
2 large avocados
1/2 cup of coconut creamer, coconut cream.
Monk fruit extract ( to taste)
2 tbs of flax seeds (adds nutrition and masks abv)
1 tbs of hemp seeds ((adds nutrition and masks abv)

No hardware is needed, can be done using a fork, a hand blender, or a full blender. Please use and modify as needed.
20201211_152918.jpg
20201211_151336.jpg
20201211_150854.jpg

Last edited:
Keto Avocado Red Eye aid, a pre-fight snack (4 G of net Carbs per serving). This is what we eat before a transcon or longer flight.
If you came here for taste, don't do it.It's medicine and very effective .

1/2 cup or more of ABV
2 large avocados

View attachment 22664

View attachment 22663
I have a HASS Avocado in my backyard jarden + lime tree (Mexican)
Health and fitness I adore!
I threw away most of my ABV (2 pound’s) flavor was not consumable. ( could be my pickiness?)
With chocolate type dessert’s maybe the taste be hidden?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back