Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips ABV - What do you do with it

I have a HASS Avocado in my backyard jarden + lime tree (Mexican)
Health and fitness I adore!
I threw away most of my ABV (2 pound’s) flavor was not consumable. ( could be my pickiness?)
With chocolate type dessert’s maybe the taste be hidden?
2 pounds? LOL ?
This recipe is geared towards and Ketogenic approach to ABV, sugar has to be 0.0
Chocolate is not earthy enough IMO. Try something more earthy (Also fat content is key for absorption) like cashew butter or chunky almond butter.
The texture is also super important when masking, use something other than ABV like Chia of flex seeds for the texture. If ABV is the only fibrous ingredient, you will notice it more easily, blend something else in there.
For us ABV is gold, she has great sleep

2 pounds? LOL ?
This recipe is geared towards and Ketogenic approach to ABV, sugar has to be 0.0
Chocolate is not earthy enough IMO. Try something more earthy (Also fat content is key for absorption) like cashew butter or chunky almond butter.
The texture is also super important when masking, use something other than ABV like Chia of flex seeds for the texture. If ABV is the only fibrous ingredient, you will notice it more easily, blend something else in there.
For us ABV is gold, she has great sleep
I convert standard recipes into GF I use BOB’s red mill for my flour substitute.
CREAM BRÛLÉE French style or brownies San Francisco style is what I’ve been plundering?
I love cooking for my new hobby!
VAPING is a healthier method to enjoy CANNABIS in a CIVILIZED manner!

I convert standard recipes into GF I use BOB’s red mill for my flour substitute.
CREAM BRÛLÉE French style or brownies San Francisco style is what I’ve been plundering?
I love cooking for my new hobby!
VAPING is a healthier method to enjoy CANNABIS in a CIVILIZED manner!
If you decide to do a Creme Brulee, add a touch of orange peal (that would be a Creme Catalana), that makes all the difference with ABV(orange helps with the cannabis tail end taste).

Last edited by a moderator:
Cannabis infused Creme Catalana is a popular tapa in Many Spanish clubs in Barcelona Spain.I have tried it with and with out....try it out, experiment with it.

https://www.growbarato.net/blog/crema-catalana-con-marihuana/?cli_action=1608170987.431.....Google translate it ...

Mod note: posts merged
I grew up in a dream location from the stand point of bubble living.
CANNABIS grew in nature or on the Pale blue dot we call earth or whatever language you know?
Living in different location’s as a expatriate open’s your mind to different world views!
I love cooking and creating concept’s that are different from Main Street!

My ABV need’s to be usable?

I grew up in a dream location from the stand point of bubble living.
CANNABIS grew in nature or on the Pale blue dot we call earth or whatever language you know?
Living in different location’s as a expatriate open’s your mind to different world views!
I love cooking and creating concept’s that are different from Main Street!

My ABV need’s to be usable?
Usable is a relative word, but there is always something to extract ( CBN and others).
We are committed to use it to the last molecule, one way or the the other.

Usable is a relative word, but there is always something to extract ( CBN and others).
We are committed to use it to the last molecule, one way or the the other.
From my CANNABIS Believe system: Money/marketing/greed have taken the position of this plant some consume for medical/recreational need’s?
Reefer madness culture is like a cult mentality?
With the dropping of market momentum concerning pricing ABV may no longer be feasible?
Instead of sugarcane CANNABIS COLAS maybe the next mono-culture?
My wife and I reside 2 hour’s (depending on obedience to the speedometer) from the country south.
The country in question has the capacity to supply the USA at a cost combative to price’s around the planet?

CANNABIS is demonized/politic education debate/Detained (prison sentence for?) along with depriving CITIZENS of choice?

Sorry to rant however I get perplexed by goofy action’s!

From my CANNABIS Believe system: Money/marketing/greed have taken the position of this plant some consume for medical/recreational need’s?
Reefer madness culture is like a cult mentality?
With the dropping of market momentum concerning pricing ABV may no longer be feasible?
Instead of sugarcane CANNABIS COLAS maybe the next mono-culture?
My wife and I reside 2 hour’s (depending on obedience to the speedometer) from the country south.
The country in question has the capacity to supply the USA at a cost combative to price’s around the planet?

CANNABIS is demonized/politic education debate/Detained (prison sentence for?) along with depriving CITIZENS of choice?

Sorry to rant however I get perplexed by goofy action’s!
Please don't be sorry for the rant, thats what we are here for....Rants and discussions fulfill me .
I am with you on this, greed,politics and race have gone too far. Way too far....
For us is finding medication that works for us in our Market, and around the Globe is more complex than you would think. Sourcing and Storing have became so complex that we constantly debate on Moving out to another State.

Please don't be sorry for the rant, thats what we are here for....Rants and discussions fulfill me .
I am with you on this, greed,politics and race have gone too far. Way too far....
For us is finding medication that works for us in our Market, and around the Globe is more complex than you would think. Sourcing and Storing have became so complex that we constantly debate on Moving out to another State.
As a younger self I move from a mainland life some human’s call perfect life?
South oceanic Island exploration was a way to look for even more bliss?
In a ECONOMIC class a professor shouted to the class of students being programmed to go into this pale blue dot some of us member’s reside on!

Human want’s are insatiable: we alway’s want more.
ABV is about getting more pleasure of a substance that is useful for a NIRVANA Experience?

As a younger self I move from a mainland life some human’s call perfect life?
South oceanic Island exploration was a way to look for even more bliss?
In a ECONOMIC class a professor shouted to the class of students being programmed to go into this pale blue dot some of us member’s reside on!

Human want’s are insatiable: we alway’s want more.
ABV is about getting more pleasure of a substance that is useful for a NIRVANA Experience?
Not for us, ABV is a for tool better sleep.(its not about pleasure).Cannabis has replaced 5 pills, some of them like the German made Lexotan have permanent CNS effects)
Wellness > Pleasure ( but pleasure is a very nice bonus feature)

Last edited:
Not for us, ABV is a tool better sleep.(its not about pleasure).Cannabis has replaced 5 pills, some of them like the German made Lexotan have permanent CNS effects)
Wellness > Pleasure ( but pleasure is a very nice bonus feature)
We all have a different reality!
6 pill’s replaced with CANNABIS!
In my hay daze it grew everywhere around the garden?
It’s charged for?
Making money to obtain abundance?
Medical marijuana instead of Parma?
It is right for CIVILIZED HUMANITY!

Health & FITNESS is CIVILIZED 4 CIVILIZATION!

I put it into a very large bail lid mason jar, put it in the pantry, then spend the next three years wondering what I'm going to do with this stuff! haha

When my vape-pit was in the garage during the fall, I'd just pull the car out (one was already out to make room) and fire up the backpack blower....30 seconds later, no more ABV in the garage! Now though, it's going into a sealed container that's big enough where I don't have to think about it for a loooong time.

I dug my old bread machine out of storage last week and made a loaf of cinnamon raisin bread and used 1/4 ABV flour. Two slices and I was flying. I've still got some of the loaf left...I think I'm getting hungry.
Awe man....jonesing for something like that right now..zucchini or banana bread... w. raisins. Big ol' lab of butter. Either warm or cold...doesn't matter.

Just tossing it in w. the batter probably wouldn't be too objectionable either.

If people could get over the association / connection w. ash it has they may be surprised w. its taste, texture, and psychoactivity. It's activated THC / edibles in its most basic form. Cannabutter made from fresh herb tastes way more fowl IMO. I don't have a ton of experience w. edibles (a few gummies, a few cookies, some butter) but it's on par w the body high I get from eating. The duration is a big plus too.

Since I started using dynatips almost exclusively, I've noticed that my ABV isn't as effective as in days past since they extract so well..my T Level probably doesn't help either.

Last edited:
I have been busy recently but can share later my method
I don't always share my exact routine simply because some people have their own opinions on the "proper" process

I use basic solvent wash methods though and then winterise in the freezer for a few days before a final purge

I don't claim to have the best or most scientific knowledge/methods but after much reading and trying different methods over the years I believe I end up with a pretty potent and pure final product

I did learn more recently in life about winterisation and am happy to have done so

I'll share pics of my avb and share my method when I can for those that are interested
I'm always interested in what you have to say, plus, I have two quart jars of ABV that are going into compost if I don't find another experiment.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back