Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips ABV - What do you do with it

I'm willing to admit defeat with ABV. There is no way to keep up with it. I'm glad it's an option to get additional use from ABV, but I think sprinkling it in the yard while dancing under a full moon is my next step.
I'm with you. I've taken to just throwing in a few handfuls with my decarbed herb when making butter. Anything I've made with it by itself just isn't worth the time.

And I still have a huge coffee can full of it. I'm hoping the deer enjoy it. There were 8 of them out there this morning.....

I'm with you. I've taken to just throwing in a few handfuls with my decarbed herb when making butter. Anything I've made with it by itself just isn't worth the time.

And I still have a huge coffee can full of it. I'm hoping the deer enjoy it. There were 8 of them out there this morning.....
I spent so much time trying to "not waste" ABV, that I've ignored the kief in my grinders. I got it backwards. Now I need to sacrifice my tolerence and clear the kief. For sure before the ABV dump dance.

I spent so much time trying to "not waste" ABV, that I've ignored the kief in my grinders. I got it backwards. Now I need to sacrifice my tolerence and clear the kief. For sure before the ABV dump dance.

I jus keep putting it into coconut oil.. had some in tea the other day... took 2 hours to kick in.. and after 4 hours i was high af... whole body high is nice...

I think it is worth the trouble to extract and concentrate for potency
The only problem is no feedback, if I make it that automatically disqualifies my opinion
Once I can hand it out and get several opinions, then I can pass along some anecdotal evidence
I have the abv glycerine mixture that I should try, ended up in the back of the safe, forgot about it

20210227_095112.jpg

Going to do a triple slow water cure to infuse this awesome olive oil, will post finished priduct

I have no luck with OLIVE OIL 2 process CANNABIS by product’s?
Maybe I don’t get it?
I’ve been stumped during my experience on the pale blue dot some call earth where English is used 2 communicative endeavors?
I am trying to improve mine, last time it did not feel strong at all, it wasn't worth the time....I am sitting an a huge pile of ABV and decided to try again.
I want to keep improving on it , hate to waste excess abv

I am trying to improve mine, last time it did not feel strong at all, it wasn't worth the time....I am sitting an a huge pile of ABV and decided to try again.
I've been throwing a few handfuls into my butter when infusing it. Figure it can't hurt.

I wasn't at all impressed with the coconut oil I made from my water cure experiment. And I still have a ton of abv left as well.

I'm still thinking of feeding mine to the deer.....

I have about a pound of ABV’D CANNNABIS mostly GIRL SCOUT COOKIES. ( my go-2 when available, however WEDDING CAKE I want 2 try? During the DAZED & CONFUSED ERA of SURFING & TRAVEL DURBAN POISON was in many HYBRID’S)
2 DAY I hope your safe and stoned like a CIVILIZED HUMAN?

I think there is something there with the ABV
That's why I do the ethanol extraction
You can clean it up a little and reduce it for potency
I have the frozen ABV and an already made tincture, just a lot going on and trying to keep my tolerance down
Ill try some after a t-break so I can report results without too much exaggeration
Still have to figure out my carrier

I was binning my abv after trying my hand at tinctures to less that stellar results. I finally decided to give coconut oil a try and saved up 4 ounces of mostly pine tar vaped at 345F. After a 7 day water cure and full drying I threw it into the crockpot with a tub of unrefined oil for 2 .75 hours and twice strained with cheesecloth Holy shit at a dose of half teaspoon the effects are phenomenal. I was expecting foul tasting sleepy time but got bright energetic clean effects that kick in 10 minutes and linger for 4 hours. In coffee or a nice cup of chai it tastes of coconut with virtually no scent or taste of abv. My wife loves the product and I will definitely not be tossing out any more abv.

I was binning my abv after trying my hand at tinctures to less that stellar results. I finally decided to give coconut oil a try and saved up 4 ounces of mostly pine tar vaped at 345F. After a 7 day water cure and full drying I threw it into the crockpot with a tub of unrefined oil for 2 .75 hours and twice strained with cheesecloth Holy shit at a dose of half teaspoon the effects are phenomenal. I was expecting foul tasting sleepy time but got bright energetic clean effects that kick in 10 minutes and linger for 4 hours. In coffee or a nice cup of chai it tastes of coconut with virtually no scent or taste of abv. My wife loves the product and I will definitely not be tossing out any more abv.
I was about to throw two quart jars of ABV into the compost, but I think I'll try your method, @Bcbud.

Just grind it to a flour, I use my electric coffee grinder. I always keep a jar in my fridge.

Next time you're baking, substitute 1/4 ABV flour. I made some cinnamon raisin bread in my automatic bread machine a couple weeks ago. It was delicious and one thick slice was plenty. My wife said she knew I was flying because I was chatty. :smug: I'm thinking cookies next. I recently found my Mom's oatmeal chocolate chip recipe.

Ready to go for quick and simple firecrackers, too. Tons of recipes out there.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back