Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Boundless Vapes - CF - CFX - CF - Hybrid - Tera

Better clouds with that double hit....
It was for a friend, I doubt I could get any more vapor into myself with 2 rather than 1, the Tera will milk as hard as you can pull. If the vapor is whispy...pull harder, I have not managed to out pull the heater, even with help.:thumbsup:
The densest vapor I can get is after the first 5 minutes on the bong, open up and use your S&B brush to grind the abv while in the Tera like a mortar and pestle. Restart on flat out and hold on for one or two huge rips!
I have also found pushing the 12/16mm top hat into an 11mm or 7/16 socket also does the same job as pinching the filter to make it stay on the WPA a bit tighter.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I had a v2 Tera. The bong rips were great. I liked the bowl size a lot because the 10 minute session off one pack with huge clouds was kind of mystical. I just didn’t feel comfortable using the V2 version so I sold it for $75. After I sold, Ed’s TNT came out with his mouthpieces, and I soon wanted my Tera back. Really my only complaint was the stock mouthpieces. The plastic was way to nasty and the glass was way to short to cool anything. Now maybe during sales this year I might grab another. Who knows could be new vapes in 2019. Plus I still need a desktop. Damn VAS..

I find this vape hit and miss sometimes
Maybe the pack needs to be more consistent than others I have
Often my tera V3 can run out of flavour quickly in sesh and gives a sore back of throat
Other times like today, it is a flavour beast and was smooth too
I had a really tasty session out of it today and not as much of an affect on my throat
Nice going tera, when on point is almost a porta plenty....

I find it is better to overfill than underfilling, like a Plenty, don't want that pesky air finding an easy way through the load...maybe I get more consistent vapor due to it being on a bong and not moved about as I always use my carb cap cleiesen adapter(lil bud):thumbsup:

I find it is better to overfill than underfilling, like a Plenty, don't want that pesky air finding an easy way through the load...maybe I get more consistent vapor due to it being on a bong and not moved about as I always use my carb cap cleiesen adapter(lil bud):thumbsup:
I don't use in water anymore because you have to go at it so long before it starts producing vapour I found it annoying
Also because my hopper beats it through water

The dry throat thing is native
I don't know why or what I do so different in packing though
As always I did lots of research and practice with tera...

Just hurts back of throat and taste goes quick more often than not and I can't pinpoint what the trick is

I don't use in water anymore because you have to go at it so long before it starts producing vapour I found it annoying
Also because my hopper beats it through water

The dry throat thing is native
I don't know why or what I do so different in packing though
As always I did lots of research and practice with tera...

Just hurts back of throat and taste goes quick more often than not and I can't pinpoint what the trick is

Have you tried turning the heat down? When I get that throat burn, (i dont have a tera, just saying) it's ussually heat related. You could also try mouth pulls, ala @Squiby 's advice on vap caps.

Have you tried turning the heat down? When I get that throat burn, (i dont have a tera, just saying) it's ussually heat related. You could also try mouth pulls, ala @Squiby 's advice on vap caps.
Mouth pulls are no good with the tera
I have it turned down from what I used to use it at, but to produce clouds and vape it needs to be up higher

It runs nicely at 400/410
I run my F2 at 390

I have a number of vapes and experiment with them all and can work them all well and consistently
There is just something about the Tera that seems to be inconsistent for me

Last edited:
I don't use in water anymore because you have to go at it so long before it starts producing vapour
I find a 10-second draw is what I need to get good clouds to start with followed by draws of 6 to 8 seconds.. at 428F and through water. I think all convection based/heavy vapes will dry you out due to the way they work if not through water.
The Tera can dry me out real quick using Ed's stem if I use higher temps:thumbsup:
Have you tried a finer grind, like your Plenty/Mighty grinder? (I use my space case but think a finer grind might help, Gr8tr V2 soon, maybe):thumbsup:

I find a 10-second draw is what I need to get good clouds to start with followed by draws of 6 to 8 seconds.. at 428F and through water. I think all convection based/heavy vapes will dry you out due to the way they work if not through water.
The Tera can dry me out real quick using Ed's stem if I use higher temps:thumbsup:
Have you tried a finer grind, like your Plenty/Mighty grinder? (I use my space case but think a finer grind might help, Gr8tr V2 soon, maybe):thumbsup:
Always fine grind
I use an electric coffee grinder....if not careful you can make it too fine
In water I had it on 428 too
It worked nice, I just stopped as the GH is quicker and better in water
WS and GH for bongs ATM
I haven't had a tera/GH double banger for a while...they are nice :D

I always preferred the plenty through water too

Yeah, old school here, I loved joints. I was still using my old brass one-hitter until December when I bought my first M. No smoking since.

I read the whole thread, I'm hoping for more reviews. I'm trying to save some money right now but I know the 4/20 sales will tempt me and the Tera has always looked good.
When I was a globe trotter of the planet we all live on JOINTS is all we had?
This TERA taste really outstanding so now I’m jonesing 4 one?
Post hippy era however decent and less crowded?

My tera has been a nice change up from other vapes in the car recent
Being a bit more consistent in use recently too
Still hits hard :)

I was a cone smoker through bongs before quitting combusting
I'd never say no to a joint but prefered the bong and conepiece

These days it's WS or GH through water and dv/mighty/tera/F2 native depending on the circumstances

My tera has been a nice change up from other vapes in the car recent
Being a bit more consistent in use recently too
Still hits hard :)

I was a cone smoker through bongs before quitting combusting
I'd never say no to a joint but prefered the bong and conepiece

These days it's WS or GH through water and dv/mighty/tera/F2 native depending on the circumstances
I like my SOLO the most!
Is it fact that the TERA is the best tasting portable on the market?

It depends on who you ask! I rarely use my Arizer Air, my Tera gets used most days, it is the best tasting portable to me even though I mainly use it at home on a bong or J-hook, my Mighty gets used more when out and about purely because it is easier to use natively. I think it is better tasting to me because I like the taste of convection heating more than conduction, like the Plenty in that respect.:thumbsup:

I like my SOLO the most!
I think it tastes good
I enjoy my mighty more often though at home
But the tera has its own flavour that works too
It hits nicely
The F2 is convection yet has another flavour again, also an enjoyable experience

Through water I prefer my WS and GH though

Facts though....as you say mate - what works for you is best :)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back