Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Dispensr
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories Dynavap And Other Induction Heaters

Basement Farmer

It's not like I have a vast history of IH use, but I gotta say that my unit has won me over.

A few observations:

My house looks nicer / less like the abode of a crackhead w. torches and butane canisters laying about.

My frustration level is deminished. I don't get a couple clicks into a bowl to have a torch randomly fail. This is a huge bummer and is especially bad when it's cold indoors and outdoors.

I think I got lucky as a first time purchaser as the product has been performing way better than I anticipated. I like a dark roasted ABV. I was skeptical, but it roasts it quicker and more consistantly than a torch can and tastier.

The biggest and best thing is that with a torch, if you don't get it heated thru in the first couple rounds, it lays down an insulated layer around an unvaped core that you'll never get to without combusting.
W. the IH, that does not matter.

How could I have been missing out this amazing thing for so long?

LesPlenty

I like the Sneaky Pete Dynavap Gentleman Pipe made specifically for use with a VC with an induction heater, I just do not like the price.
I have read this works great with the new Ispire The Wand as the IH sits on the pipe while you heat for a nice repeatable heating experience,

Tincandtoke

Denny Crane!
I like the Sneaky Pete Dynavap Gentleman Pipe made specifically for use with a VC with an induction heater, I just do not like the price.
I have read this works great with the new Ispire The Wand as the IH sits on the pipe while you heat for a nice repeatable heating experience,

Grammy is going to have to chuck the corn cob pipe

If you buy one does it come with a tweed jacket sporting suede elbow patches and open access to the English department at NYU

LesPlenty

1623151768940.png

I liked the long mouthpiece version, I wonder if the black part is iso cleanable?

LesPlenty

An @VGOODIEZ quote from elsewhere, looks like somewhere else to get them,

Also found out that you can adjust the temp down to 250F with the models we received so happy about that!

Pretty happy about the new 250f low end for the temp scale, the units are supposed to be firmware updateable so hopefully the older units can be updated to do the same.

edit...just saw the Ispire thread so you know what I am talking about :rofl:

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Sponsor
An @VGOODIEZ quote from elsewhere, looks like somewhere else to get them,

Also found out that you can adjust the temp down to 250F with the models we received so happy about that!

Pretty happy about the new 250f low end for the temp scale, the units are supposed to be firmware updateable so hopefully the older units can be updated to do the same.

edit...just saw the Ispire thread so you know what I am talking about :rofl:
I'm waiting to hear if older units will be able to upgrade the firmware but moving forward the range will be 250F-800F. Don't ask me how I can effectively measure that for accuracy but that is what the display shows.

Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Dispensr