Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I hope that is with a torch and not an IH, just to feel and look the part @Stevenski :smoke:

Added DynaMags to an inexpensive Levated stash, a millwork rosette from Home Depot and next a $1 wooden coaster from TJMaxx. You can never have too many DV mag stands around.
20190621_132338.jpg

The Dynavap is very versatile. I have been enjoying my OG crack pipe version lately. Simple & very effective.

No torch yet but I may bust it out for old times sake :biggrin:.

Added DynaMags to an inexpensive Levated stash, a millwork rosette from Home Depot and next a $1 wooden coaster from TJMaxx. You can never have too many DV mag stands around.View attachment 10183

One can never have too many mags.

Perfect spot to alert the masses @Fat Freddy :smile:.

@Squiby I would say I am shocked at your inability to resist but here we find ourselves. Again :wink:.

Glass stems and cooling beads seems to be the rage right now. I think I need to stick with more durable materials.
I have one of the Glass Charlie stems and it's super fragile. I've seen a number of reports on all of these glass stems breaking where the tip is inserted.

I put in a PP request for a couple stems, too. Haven't heard anything from him in quite awhile, though.
Squeaky wheel!!!!! I'd hit him up. I know he's had a lot of personal things going on (trip to Spain and then taking care of family business) that may have put him behind. But shoot him a pm (or if you're on IG a dm) and grease that wheel. :biggrin:

Thanks @momofthegoons. We've got a chat going here on the VA forum messages but it's been a month or so since I've heard from him. I know he was waiting for some parts and doing some traveling and I'm in no big rush.

After years(!) of smoking my wife and I switched to vaping last December. To celebrate our first anniversary of vaping (our vapiversary?) I'm having PP make us a couple of his beauties. Nothing too fancy, kind of vintage looking. Like me. :myday:

So, early December is when I need them but I'd definitely take them early! My plan last December was to give the vapes at Christmas but I decided we needed an early gift exchange so we could start using them immediately. I'm sure we'll do the same with these.

Thanks @momofthegoons. We've got a chat going here on the VA forum messages but it's been a month or so since I've heard from him. I know he was waiting for some parts and doing some traveling and I'm in no big rush.

After years(!) of smoking my wife and I switched to vaping last December. To celebrate our first anniversary of vaping (our vapiversary?) I'm having PP make us a couple of his beauties. Nothing too fancy, kind of vintage looking. Like me. :myday:

So, early December is when I need them but I'd definitely take them early! My plan last December was to give the vapes at Christmas but I decided we needed an early gift exchange so we could start using them immediately. I'm sure we'll do the same with these.
What a sweetheart you are, @Moses Baca ! Thinking of Christmas in June, so you get the perfect gift! Your wife is a lucky woman. :weed: :nod: :weed:

@Fat Freddy I saw those online today. Not a bad deal. I think I may get one along with an XL Hula stem.

But which color to choose...??

Yeah, I know whatcha mean. I am, however, leaning toward teal for the Aristocrat.

However, my concern, as MOM also pointed out, is that some of these glass stems appear not to be all that durable. I don't think Sneaky Pete's VC glass is "boro" so that may explain a less expensive price and consequently a less durable glass...time will tell!

/

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back