Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
That postage for us auslanders though
US$15 is about as low as you can go for postage with most items from the US to Oz and is what good sellers like DDave and HR usually charge for a minimum, but yeah it seems a lot for a small item. I remember one seller wanted US35 to send me a US$3 grinder Teflon slip ring!

@LesPlenty , and @felvapes, wouldn't these screens be tiny enough to put in an envelope and be mailed as a letter rather than as a package? I'd contact @ddave about this issue. Heck, contact him anyway just to say hello. You'll never find a finer person than DDave anywhere, and he specializes in answers to problems and making vaping better for his fellow vaporists.

Last edited:
I just ordered a couple sets of the Ti screens to check them out. I'll be interested in seeing if this is an answer to the WS screens as well....

As to shipping to Oz... I just looked into it and it's ridiculous. Only documents can be sent in the mail... no product. I'm not sure if the screens are thick enough to be detected in an envelope.....

I just ordered a couple sets of the Ti screens to check them out. I'll be interested in seeing if this is an answer to the WS screens as well....

As to shipping to Oz... I just looked into it and it's ridiculous. Only documents can be sent in the mail... no product. I'm not sure if the screens are thick enough to be detected in an envelope.....
We'll get you to stick em in a Christmas card.....lol

VA Friends,

Thanks for the quick replies.

These bad boys are available now, and what you see before you will set you back a solid $2!!!!!

I hate using dirty screens and always appreciate the community support, so these are priced at 5 x $1 for 316SS & 3 x $1 for Ti..... My gift to you all!

Listing Link

Enjoy!
DDave
@ddave , I'm guessing it's 316SS for SS tips, and Ti for Ti, or is it a mix and match kind of deal? Could I fancy up my life with Ti screens in my stainless? Is there any reason I'd want to, other than these are so inexpensive why wouldn't I buy both? Couldn't hurt to have both on hand, I guess, in case I ever end up with a Ti Tip down the road....

Last edited:
One can never have too many screens, who knows what you might need them for. (used as a pre-filter on my camping water pump,20mm).:myday:

@ddave , I'm guessing it's 316SS for SS tips, and Ti for Ti, or is it a mix and match kind of deal? Could I fancy up my life with Ti screens in my stainless? Is there any reason I'd want to, other than these are so inexpensive why wouldn't I buy both? Couldn't hurt to have both on hand, I guess, in case I ever end up with a Ti Tip down the road....
@Madri-Gal It's a mix & match deal. The screens are sized so they accommodate either tip.

I've been rocking a Ti screen in my SS tip for two weeks and still going strong. (Not sure if I can wait for it to clog before switching to 316SS just to see the difference).

Greetings All and Apologies for missing these posts/inquiries completely! I'd love to claim this was due to :science: & :smoke:...

@LesPlenty , and @felvapes, wouldn't these screens be tiny enough to put in an envelope and be mailed as a letter rather than as a package? I'd contact @ddave about this issue. Heck, contact him anyway just to say hello. You'll never find a finer person than DDave anywhere, and he specializes in answers to problems and making vaping better for his fellow vaporists.

@Madri-Gal They absolutely do. The problem with that method of shipping is that it does not provide tracking. The buyer has no assurance I ever sent anything and as the seller, I have no verification of receipt of the screens.

I am trying to find a solution, but right now the only international purchases of these have been in the quantity of hundreds, making the shipping less "hurtful" in the overall picture.

@momofthegoons What are "WS screens"?

Screens for the WoodScents stems by @Ed's TnT . :smile: They are Dynavap compatible.

In fact... we have a whole discussion going on in that thread about screens and replacing the og Dynavap screens with ss screens (including the one on the heating element).... I'm thinking your new screens might come in handy. :biggrin:
Thanks! (I've got to lower the vaping afternoon temps a bit, I should have caught the acronym :smoke:)

Did I see on Sneaky Pete's video, that it comes with a VapCap tip? Or was that just to demonstrate the wood VapCap body it was attached to?

If a VapCap SS tip fits, the screens you receive should hold as well. But I'm only taking a guess at where you may be talking about installing the screen. :)

Did I see on Sneaky Pete's video, that it comes with a VapCap tip?
It sure does, you 14mm GonG for the Dynavap tip would also work a treat with the WS.:thumbsup:

:smug:

lORgKBKXDNIp9BMmXfehEUf39NBo83m8rCfomTDoxwKduKbKtTVLlTgBRT64qjtYteOtKEI_CNUHt744zZ4e_xX7OOx8jpp-NTk7kphqix63ffgq6W66Ldd0kiLg03Vd8dYzXuDwxg0J6pAvOtHcrDe1ARtlP_7OTD4Y0f5uEHUkCPhtVJ3srnT2wC0oAdtDWWWoIyNHBl3WKf71VbBzzP6MGJRX1RyQ1QErKgk66woi__iHN0accXsHPtldzE1VKocE7oW_iNSX6ucFCn0X67OO44C8_BfQ3IP5NZeLArRejyG5jIJb2oV9K3Yah7On1ZEQAETS3gZr8lBEa2svJxSBABQvue1aphNxsitMpNbdCD0Sa_lZ-C6_tXogDi0tS690yoNLWUzjTpUHN9EkWxoFaOhVmUQvpOALKGBal1tT6e9x_U4GQLcISpuCXSuN2M8UmV-SNnd42CufKjJ2FOls-aElv7cely7Sp_4AlNPDRGAL_pmi4XvoLUjFFR5RTyQ4tbgePfnoJuhw_R-NwX1fjsoodYiO7xTCUHtk-ygKx9geaGTtrnJx7haV0a3i41cnmYAEKJQREpFPVOEFlNt5HMt1CKQOTfqn-REWHzpCRXuJcaBSvexH1e5-cw1aWMKCXZe7eSCtOEOQ10Xh3Ql5dPRVDvVi=w703-h937-no

@just_tHe_fLu interesting lil piece I like it.

Been using @ddave new Ti Screens, so far so smooth! :thumbsup:
I'm planning on ordering some screens from @ddave. Looking at a few things from his dynavap section, but waiting until stock is in. In the meantime, I'm using my M in the yard, and the EQ in the house with the Cowboy and the Dirty Pig. Totally roasted today.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back