Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Great white north is SPV Canadian store.
Great to deal with, even for an Aussie, freight is always expensive to here but Great White North had the last new old stock of Gen4 tips I tried for a better WS fit...they didn't fit any better than the new generation but spare tips are always handy. (the money could have paid for half a Dabpress):lol:

Watched DV Live Thursday. They gave out an early 20%off BID code so I ordered a few screens ,magnets and silicone containers for an ER stash. Monday morning and I already have a pkg that contains gifts. Another Karma Vap! How many do you have to give away before you can keep one?
20190701_102405.jpg

Nice one @Popi, discounts are hard to pass up.:thumbsup:
I got the email advising the live feed but I always muck up the time zone difference and missed it. :disgust:

Dry and Hot!
Lucky bugger, it is cold and wet here.:thumbsup:
The 'Jury is still out' for me as far as the glass balls are concerned, I think they might be robbing too much vapor as they do gum up very quickly, more trouble than they are worth?:twocents: (I am testing the glass balls with another vape, not the Dynavap...yet)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back