Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Curious of those who own pipes Caldron, has any one tried connecting their wires directly in their cars for on the go capping? Not sure if it can be done maybe somehow connecting the wires with fuse box? Pipes you da man!
I think pipes addresses this on his page. Mine arrived this morning and I can't believe how small it is.
20190607_103233.jpg

@Popi yes I think he mentioned something about hooking up direct with a 10 amp inline fuse with a DC plug, ill keep the Caldron at home for now, its a great little device.
my Woman loves it more I think haha!
I use the “M” outside only!
Inside my wife only let’s me use plug-in?

The CALDRON would be nice in my Room!

Joni Mitchell’s:BIG YELLOW TAXI is such a great song! (Honest, deep)!

Last edited:
A tougher replacement for the Jarhead. I really like it.
small footprint on the table aside from the power brick, the cord is long so no issues there, great purchase.
thanks pipes.

Do the Dynavap tips fit in those properly?

yea its designed for the VC, fits in the stash, could be an nice addition to the glass lovers, not sure about using it outdoors though?

Greetings VA,

Any interest in safe/economical screen replacements for VapCaps?

c7rxpJ1.jpg

Been using them in testing for about a month and really enjoying the freedom of clean screens.

DDaveMods is not offering replacement screens to address any design defects, simply offering a very economical, working alternative.

Any interest in safe/economical screen replacements for VapCaps?
It is the 'in' thing at the moment with WS stems as it increases airflow quite a bit, it takes a lot of weed to eventually block the mesh compared to the CCD.
After trying a few different sizes it seems the wider mesh seems to work best for airflow but only through water as you can get fine scooby snacks if just used through the stem.
Those Ti jobs would be much preferred over the cheap-shit S/S ones I have and would be great for replacing the heater cover CCD on the WS to keep the Ti path intact.
I actually use an 8mm leather punch to make then from cheap 20mm screens, 200 screens for $4 is so cheap I do not have to look for them if I accidentally drop one.:thumbsup:
I think these should sell well...Ti is hard to beat...apart from cost.:twocents:

@ddave;
An update on using S/S mesh for a screen instead of the CCD, note this is for on a bong as fine particles will fall through the wide mesh screens.
Well. I lost the first screen on the first night.:biggrin: I replaced it with one that I punched out of the really cheap 20mm screens ( they were $2 for 100) I now use them for about 2 weeks before cleaning, done twice now and the airflow was still better than a completely clean stock screen.
I always empty the spent bowl as soon as I finish it and blow from the glass end while the tip is up against the Tee in my debowler. I will not be using Dynavap CCD screens in my WS anymore for on a bong, I will save them for mouth pulls through stems, not water.:thumbsup:
View attachment 8972
First I tap out then if there are any crumbs left, I put my finger over the debowler intake hole as I blow from the glass end to get the last stubborn crumbs out.
View attachment 8973
I think I might start cleaning it out properly at least weekly, beats the 'every 2 days' I was having to do before.:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is the 'in' thing at the moment with WS stems as it increases airflow quite a bit, it takes a lot of weed to eventually block the mesh compared to the CCD.
After trying a few different sizes it seems the wider mesh seems to work best for airflow but only through water as you can get fine scooby snacks if just used through the stem.
Those Ti jobs would be much preferred over the cheap-shit S/S ones I have and would be great for replacing the heater cover CCD on the WS to keep the Ti path intact.
I actually use an 8mm leather punch to make then from cheap 20mm screens, 200 screens for $4 is so cheap I do not have to look for them if I accidentally drop one.:thumbsup:
I think these should sell well...Ti is hard to beat...apart from cost.:twocents:

@ddave;

@ddave I'm interested in the titanium screens as well... please keep us updated. :thumbsup:

Ti screens for me too @ddave, what's up pal?
funny I was thinking about new screens today, you!

VA Friends,

Thanks for the quick replies.

These bad boys are available now, and what you see before you will set you back a solid $2!!!!!

I hate using dirty screens and always appreciate the community support, so these are priced at 5 x $1 for 316SS & 3 x $1 for Ti..... My gift to you all!

Listing Link

Enjoy!
DDave

Great pricing...too bad Oz is so far away as shipping to here ain't a cheap option for anyone. (I would have loved to try those Ti screens):thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back