Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Yeah, I give my reclaim away so not so much is wasted but given away, still takes extra work for little reward.:myday:

I try to remember to clean my glass off in Everclear for later consumption...but I'm sometimes a bit lazy to acquire the Everclear.

The extra performance on water is more pronounced but the main improvement for me is how it does not block up every second day like my CCD used to, I do notice a few more 'scooby snacks' in the water of my bong, but that is OK.:thumbsup:
I have only had my Ti come out of the tip once and that was my fault as I was banging out an empty load I whacked it straight on my golf tee, deformed the Ti screen a little at the same time(turned it into a cone shape, when this happened to my cheapies it was throw out time) I just put the Ti on a hard flat surface and tapped it flat with a hammer, put it back in(did not even clean it) and it is still going fine.:thumbsup:
I have cleaned it once in Iso in my ultrasonic cleaner(I did not even take it out of the tip or the tip out of the GonG adapter ):smilie-devil:
@ddave strikes again.:smoke:

I almost never have to clean my CCD's unless I have not been fully extracting.

I almost never have to clean my CCD's
Are you a 'rip a chunk off a bud' type? I grind in my space case with fairly sticky\saappy bud (I always get oil from making hair straightener Rosin, even cooling barely helps to solidify) :thumbsup:
I do like the lower temp hits with my Cap heated by a WoodScents, volts around 11.4 for great flavor, but I usually finish off with another unit set at 12.3 and the ABV is pretty dark when finished, it taps out easily enough.:cheers:

Just a little Dyna fun

o9m7dg2e9rwwpefi.gif
I just got my glass stem today . No beads for me thanks. Wasn't supposed to get here until Monday. Nice surprise. Thanks RWW

Are you a 'rip a chunk off a bud' type? I grind in my space case with fairly sticky\saappy bud (I always get oil from making hair straightener Rosin, even cooling barely helps to solidify) :thumbsup:
I do like the lower temp hits with my Cap heated by a WoodScents, volts around 11.4 for great flavor, but I usually finish off with another unit set at 12.3 and the ABV is pretty dark when finished, it taps out easily enough.:cheers:

Almost the only time I find that my screens need cleaning is if I regularly fail to fully extract all the goodies before removing the ABV.
Fully extracted material tends to slide right out without leaving any residue..

Last edited:
Almost the only time I find that my screens need cleaning is if I regularly fail to fully extract all the goodies before removing the ABV.
Fully extracted material tends to slide right out without leaving any residue..
There is reclaim in the condenser and behind the screen
The gaps get smaller over time

Wipe an ISO dipped qtip through the back of your tip and have a look if there is any build up

The better your weed the more reclaim will be there

The filling chamber stays reasonably clean always as you say because the vape and resins are sucked through to the other side of screen and device, as hot vape hits the cooler metal it condenses into oil and sticks to it....

My screens would function for a very long time if I didn't clean but the quality and amount of vapour diminished quicker and more than you realise

Once I clean the vape it is always better functioning, even if you clean it after only a few sesh

This is what I have experience at any rate

Looks like it would make a half decent hot chocolate to me @LesPlenty.

@Moses Baca simmer it in a cup of milk with a dash of cream until the glass is clean. Add plenty of chosen chocolate & knock that fucker back. Vape a cap through your now clean stem & just float :twocents:.

giphy.gif

I decided to try the warm milk/cream to clean our stem this week and WOW! Super easy way to go! Sparkly clean in no time and very little effort! I'm definitely doing that again, thanks for the tip!

I added a spoonful of chocolate powder and it tasted great. I'll report back on the effects tomorrow.

I decided to try the warm milk/cream to clean our stem this week and WOW! Super easy way to go! Sparkly clean in no time and very little effort! I'm definitely doing that again, thanks for the tip!

I added a spoonful of chocolate powder and it tasted great. I'll report back on the effects tomorrow.

Excellent stuff. It is a good incentive to get your stems extra dirty & this works for all glass that gets reclaim. That said I would not use anything that has passed through water but dropdowns, adapters, stems, J hooks they all have the gold in them when they get dirty. Just be aware ediles can work a little too well from time to time.

Big thank you to the Asylum VapCap Community for the support in this adventure I've taken on.
Oh my.... that was a fun little romp through time. :biggrin: I saw a couple of my stems in there and I'll bet you did too huh @Squiby?

Unfortunately, I also saw a few I had forgotten about and it has fired up my PHAS again. :facepalm2:

Congratulations on three great years phatts. I wish you many more.

There is reclaim in the condenser and behind the screen
The gaps get smaller over time

Wipe an ISO dipped qtip through the back of your tip and have a look if there is any build up

The better your weed the more reclaim will be there

The filling chamber stays reasonably clean always as you say because the vape and resins are sucked through to the other side of screen and device, as hot vape hits the cooler metal it condenses into oil and sticks to it....

My screens would function for a very long time if I didn't clean but the quality and amount of vapour diminished quicker and more than you realise

Once I clean the vape it is always better functioning, even if you clean it after only a few sesh

This is what I have experience at any rate

Oh, I do that every week or so. I was talking about cleaning the screen and the inside of the oven. Not the rest of the vape.

Oh, I do that every week or so. I was talking about cleaning the screen and the inside of the oven. Not the rest of the vape.
Yea I was talking about the tip and back of the screen too

The back of the screen gets reclaim and is not on the oven side
It needs cleaning though or works better when you do anyway

Pardon me for the delay,

I had to step back to perfect my procedures and refine my designs to provide a respectable finished product.

Being a machinist is a blessing, and a curse. As a machinist in an industrial environment, I have to be perfect on a daily basis. I’ve tried to bring that same attitude into my home shop. Satisfaction as a machinist is a challenge to conclude to. There are differences when my customer is a company that has no face than when I am creating and crafting a product with my name and reputation on it for someone in the DynaVap community to enjoy forever, a high quality finished product is quite a demanding task. Again I am not a company and I am not retired. I am just a DynaVap fan with a passion for machining.

I create products with the highest quality standards that I would expect as if I were buying them myself. I ignore time put into a creation, I believe art should not have a timeframe. This gives me the ability to bring you high quality premium products. Machined, carved, formed and handcrafted, everything is made myself for you to enjoy.:rofl:

12 Milli Ti XL’s
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

12 Milli Ti 62mm
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

12 Milli Ti - 62mm Standard or 79mm XL - DV condensers included. A premium artistic vaporizer stem of high quality designed for a DynaVap Vapcap and tip featuring the ACC Braided & tapered design, the ACC Dimple Airport and a 9mm mouthpiece made from solid Grade 2 Titanium. The braid, it takes about 60 different cuts to create this pattern. Tip and cap not included.

The Finster XL
[IMG]

Exhibit A
[IMG]

Exhibit B
[IMG]

Exhibit C
[IMG]
[IMG]

The Finster Jr.
[IMG]

Exhibit A
[IMG]
[IMG]

Exhibit B
[IMG]
[IMG]

The Finster XL - 79mm stem & the Finster Jr. - 62mm stem with DV condensers included. A premium artistic vaporizer stem of high quality designed for a DynaVap Vapcap and tip featuring various different cooling fin combinations for aesthetic differences, the ACC Dimple Airport and a 9mm mouthpiece made from solid Grade 2 Titanium. As of yet I have not made two Finsters exactly alike. Tip and cap not included.

Introducing -

Primal Pedestal Stands by ACC.

Display your favorite DynaVap Vapcap on a unique premium high quality pedestal for everyone to admire. Made from solid copper featuring a hammered texture and a shipwrecked patina, no two are alike. It is dressed in a high temp protective ceramic coating for durability and a suede base mat. At an average of 56mmX22mmX28mm and coming in at a whopping 8ozs in weight of solid copper so that you know you are getting the real deal.
[IMG]

Exhibit A
[IMG]

Exhibit B
[IMG]

Exhibit C
[IMG]

I still think these pics don’t do justice.
I am currently making airport-less Finsters, let me know if you are interested in one please. More unique stem and pedestal designs coming soon as well.

Thank you all for the support,

Enjoy

- ACC

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back