Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Lucky bugger, it is cold and wet here.:thumbsup:
The 'Jury is still out' for me as far as the glass balls are concerned, I think they might be robbing too much vapor as they do gum up very quickly, more trouble than they are worth?:twocents: (I am testing the glass balls with another vape, not the Dynavap...yet)

That's always been my first thought(s). They just add more surface areas for vapor to stick to, instead of the oils sticking to the inside of my alveoli...where they belong.

My personal opinion is that the glass balls are just the newest 'fad' with glass. Perhaps a stretch to find something 'innovative' and new. But... a stretch. Granted the stem I have with beads is quite short so that in itself is a factor. I don't see that it cools anything more than a plain glass stem or the spiky stem.

Sometimes I think I have experienced all my VapCaps can offer me but yesterday I had the most satisfying cap of my life. Could not even say why as I did not do anything different to 1000's of others. Can't say if I got any more or less stoned as I was already greening out but the satisfaction delivered was on another level.

We put her through her paces last week, she's a keeper! After she gets cleaned up she'll get a brand-new Ti tip and cap of her very own! No more sharing!

dirtyglass.jpg

That sir, looks nasty! At least it is color coordinated with the stash.:biggrin:

Looks like it would make a half decent hot chocolate to me @LesPlenty.

@Moses Baca simmer it in a cup of milk with a dash of cream until the glass is clean. Add plenty of chosen chocolate & knock that fucker back. Vape a cap through your now clean stem & just float :twocents:.

giphy.gif

I agree @momofthegoons there is nothing innovative about glass beads, twisted tape turbulators or dimples.
They have all been used in industry and laboratories for years, in the case of dimples Mr Vigreux came up with that idea in 1905.
I first saw the TTT in a vape situation over a year ago in a Tubo Evic stem.

While I don't disagree that they work in other applications in the case of a VC I doubt there will be any significant changes.

They all work in the same way, obstacles and changes of direction in the vapor path scrub heat.
The longer this 'disturbed' path the more heat loss, we are talking such short distances in a VC the difference is going to be minimal.

Other than length, longer equals cooler, another thing that can drop the temp by a few degrees is the diameter of the vapor path.
Smaller diameters accelerate the vapor and in our case faster means cooler and it works in the short stem lengths we use.

My DD is a smaller than standard VC diameter. I sent one out as a thank you and for a bit of feedback which reinforced my findings.
In no way would I tout it as the next best thing and I certainly wouldn't use the phrase 'game changer'.
Personally I'd like to see scientific data to back up such claims.

I mentioned my feelings about obstacles in the vapor path a long time ago.
If I've got a £60 gram of concentrate I want as much of the 'goodness' in me first time around.

Alas made it home in one piece, worked out in the heat all day, 97 in the shade. gonna take the Lady out for some Taco's and hit some Platinum Cookies in the VC, I cant wait!
Hope you all enjoy the Day, Night, whatever Time Zone you are in.

giphy.gif

@Moses Baca man you look like you guys having a party over there! whats your addy im swingin by

Last edited:
So, I was watching this awesome video on YouTube by VA's very own @The Rogue Wax Works, and he's got his VapCap, and he picks up The Most Amazing Tool Ever, and in one fluid motion the magnet in the tool pulls off the hot cap. It was beautiful. My mouth got dry, and my pants got wet, and I Wanted That Tool Real Bad. I must have said something like "I want That Tool RIGHT NOW", only more dignified because I'm pretty classy most days, because @The Rogue Wax Works sent it right to my mailbox. And I have it. And I use it. And I love it.
20190707_132402.jpg

Pretend it's sideways, or right side up, because I am both deficient and impaired, but mostly I'm impressed. It's every thing I ever dreamed it would be. A fantasy come true. This guy has the goods, so rush on over to the YouTube and give the nice man a follow. And check out his tools. He's got 'em, you need 'em, and you will be satisfied.

Looks like it would make a half decent hot chocolate to me @LesPlenty.

@Moses Baca simmer it in a cup of milk with a dash of cream until the glass is clean. Add plenty of chosen chocolate & knock that fucker back. Vape a cap through your now clean stem & just float :twocents:.

giphy.gif

Next time for sure, this sounds awesome! Thanks!

I used ISO then evaporated it in a glass pie plate. I've done this a couple times but haven't tried any of it yet, I just keep adding more. Is it worth trying?

Alas made it home in one piece, worked out in the heat all day, 97 in the shade. gonna take the Lady out for some Taco's and hit some Platinum Cookies in the VC, I cant wait!
Hope you all enjoy the Day, Night, whatever Time Zone you are in.

giphy.gif

@Moses Baca man you look like you guys having a party over there! whats your addy im swingin by

Love me some tacos! Nice! Margaritas, too? No salt for me.

Party? Nah, just living, enjoying nature and all her gifts. I'd say stop on by but dumbass unfriendly state, gotta limit visitors. Someday, friends.

Next time for sure, this sounds awesome! Thanks!

Do it bro. You won't regret it. It is simple to do but will hit you for six so watch out & clear your schedule.

wasted vapor
Yeah, I give my reclaim away so not so much is wasted but given away, still takes extra work for little reward.:myday:

After a few weeks of using @ddave screens in my vapcaps I can say hand on heart they are a genuine improvement to the CCD. Not a huge difference but considering the VapCap is near perfect (for what it is) adding an extra 5% performance is always welcome.

adding an extra 5% performance is always welcome.
The extra performance on water is more pronounced but the main improvement for me is how it does not block up every second day like my CCD used to, I do notice a few more 'scooby snacks' in the water of my bong, but that is OK.:thumbsup:
I have only had my Ti come out of the tip once and that was my fault as I was banging out an empty load I whacked it straight on my golf tee, deformed the Ti screen a little at the same time(turned it into a cone shape, when this happened to my cheapies it was throw out time) I just put the Ti on a hard flat surface and tapped it flat with a hammer, put it back in(did not even clean it) and it is still going fine.:thumbsup:
I have cleaned it once in Iso in my ultrasonic cleaner(I did not even take it out of the tip or the tip out of the GonG adapter ):smilie-devil:
@ddave strikes again.:smoke:

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back