Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Hmmm...I almost never have any reclaim on the back of my screen.

That being sad, it depends on what I'm running through it and how I'm using it
If you stick a qtip up the tip after one sesh and move it around you should have some shiz come back on it
Brown, black, something....

If not I'm not sure what you are vaping ....

giphy.gif

Those of you using 'Dabcaps' with a Dynacoil and an IH, are you having success or don't use the coil anymore? I misplaced my old one and ordered a new one but have not used it with an IH yet and am on the fence of it gumming up the Cap, turning the Caldron upside down to heat can work. what is everyone's thoughts?
I may attempt using Dynacoil in my Enano stem and try to heat it up, DabNano

Last edited:
Those of you using 'Dabcaps' with a Dynacoil and an IH, are you having success or don't use the coil anymore? I misplaced my old one and ordered a new one but have not used it with an IH yet and am on the fence of it gumming up the Cap, turning the Caldron upside down to heat can work. what is everyone's thoughts?
I may attempt using Dynacoil in my Enano stem and try to heat it up, DabNano

I have not tried it yet but I was thinking about it.

However you bring up some real concerns with using the Dynacoil in the induction heater... could really muck things up!

Well looky what I had sent to me.... :biggrin:

View attachment 11584

Well, you got me. What is it?
That's not their new induction heater is it?

Well looky what I had sent to me.... :biggrin:

View attachment 11584
Yeah, Titevac and a sticker but still VERY COOL.

I love George...he's like the Prairie Home Companion of vape manufactures. I keep waiting for him to do a "Powdermilk Biscuits" commercial "hmm, hmm...good!" LOL

But it would be nice if he gave an update on WTF the IH is at!!! hahaha

could really muck things up!

Sure particularly if overloaded, I'm sure @Squiby or @phattpiggie can chime in here, preheating the cap empty, followed with a small amount of wax, shatter should be fine without mucking it up, which leads me to wonder if the mad Genius G & Gang have a dedicated DynaDab desktop unit in the works? not sure if this would b possible?:science:

@Helios I've been extract exclusive for a long while now.

Went from hemp to cotton to the coil and now on to rayon.
For me it's a lot less faffing around using a fibre over a metal.

No heat soaking, less mess in the tip and easy/no clean.
Convenience as well, took my canoe down the river yesterday with 6 preloaded rayon balls.

It's easy to overload a metal concentrate pad, mesh or the coil. Yes I've had a gummed up cap with a coil of SS mesh using an IH.

The little balls trap the hot, runny extract in the fibres so it's got nowhere to go.

The other thing I've noticed is less reclaim which I love.

Only downside is a 'taste'. Hemp being the strongest, then cotton and then rayon.
They all taste vile if you push it heat wise but the rayon seems to be pretty neutral the rest of the time.

@Helios I've been extract exclusive for a long while now.

Went from hemp to cotton to the coil and now on to rayon.
For me it's a lot less faffing around using a fibre over a metal.

No heat soaking, less mess in the tip and easy/no clean.
Convenience as well, took my canoe down the river yesterday with 6 preloaded rayon balls.

It's easy to overload a metal concentrate pad, mesh or the coil. Yes I've had a gummed up cap with a coil of SS mesh using an IH.

The little balls trap the hot, runny extract in the fibres so it's got nowhere to go.

The other thing I've noticed is less reclaim which I love.

Only downside is a 'taste'. Hemp being the strongest, then cotton and then rayon.
They all taste vile if you push it heat wise but the rayon seems to be pretty neutral the rest of the time.

Having never seen rayon balls, @phattpiggie , would you mind showing us yours? :thinker:

Maybe give us a brief explanation of your methods using VC with wax?

TIA!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back