Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Fluffy rayon balls, also known as cellucotton.
It goes a long way, before I'd be filling the bowl but half full is fine.

I knew the IH was in need of a charge. Had a conversation about how in tune you become with a vaping ritual and how 1 or 2 seconds becomes really noticeable. Mini to the rescue.

I bought a meter of rayon to try it out and there was no paper inside. Used and sold by ecig folk and places like Sally Beauty.
Screenshot_20190808_130956.jpg

IMG_20190808_130715.jpg

And while we`re on the subject of wax (at least tangentially) and balls, you'd be amazed at some of the pics that pop up when you Google the terms "wax and balls." But that's for another discussion at another time I suppose. :rofl:

But seriously, how would you describe the difference in the onset of the buzz one gets from vaping wax versus vaping herb?

Not sure but I balled up some cellulose fiber with a bit of 'budder' in place of the coil, however as much as their is a fragrant odor, not getting those clouds for some reason?
wispy hits for sure, maybe have to put a bit more on the cotton? idk. tastes great no reclaim taste even after 3 heat cycles. heating with Caldron btw. no torch.
using the coil definitely getting more clouds but way messier in the loading chamber and trickier to heat vertically with the IH, by keeping the first heat cycle somewhat horizontally seems to keep the goods from seeping into the cap, subsequent heat cycles I heat like normal in the vertical position. will try the cellulose again later with shatter and deduce further.

Fluffy rayon balls, also known as cellucotton.
It goes a long way, before I'd be filling the bowl but half full is fine.

I knew the IH was in need of a charge. Had a conversation about how in tune you become with a vaping ritual and how 1 or 2 seconds becomes really noticeable. Mini to the rescue.

I bought a meter of rayon to try it out and there was no paper inside. Used and sold by ecig folk and places like Sally Beauty.
View attachment 11813
View attachment 11814

Well, now I'm confused.....which is not hard for me to do! haha

So, you said Rayon balls but the package says 100% cotton???

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back