Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
@Helios the only advantage I found with the coil is you can put more heat in without the worry of scorching.
Convenience wise the fibre has it. I load up several little balls for either driving or out in the canoe.
I contacted the machine shop and the slot is booked just need to work out how many and how much for the triple stems.

@momofthegoons yep it's a new product or rather a variation on a theme. The one in the video isn't the final release but it proves the concept works.

Last edited:
@Squiby not this time.
Making those doesn't sit right with me as it was Rastavaper's heat core and out of respect I've stayed away from the idea.
If I was too follow it up it would only happen with his consent and part of the profits would be going to a charity of his choice.
He has cancer and a daughter with Mosaic Downs so it only seemed right that they benefitted from it somehow.

Tonight on DV Live at the very end G said next week DV LIVE will be a very Magnetic edition, not to miss. If it's some new magnet accessory tool and not a magnetic induction heater , that's it ! Don't need the IH (got one) but this teasing has gone on long enough..ha ha

I have been asking and asking Dyna WTF their IH is with no real answer.

I have been a VC'er since the glass OGs of which I still have a few.

Frankly, I could care less about the big reveal of yet another wood VonG.

Just me but I believe that the key to DV expanding their market and completing their ecosystem is a DV sold IH...maybe even with a UL cert, right?

Something bought from a reasonably established company with professional design/engineering, organic CS, with significant financial and human resources.

Now, I applaud all of the DYI and small craft businesses that pop up in the vape universe and it seems that for people like us who haunt vape boards, this is great.

But the fastest expanding demographic for MJ is older MMJ patients, many of which do NOT have a background in MJ at all or if they did they still aren't coming on to vape boards, may not be at all enthused about butane power vapes with hot torch lighters, and will not go through the process of creating an account, and ordering via PM, and then waiting maybe 4 months for their device from a one man, part time business that may not be there to service their purchase six months from now.

I have a Lucid IH. I like it. I can see a lot of room for improvement in it and other IH being bandied about on forums. An IH has def moved the VC up on the position depth chart and I believe would do so for many, many others and enhance DV's market significantly.

He needs to contract out a good design and manufacturing. IMO it needs good battery capacity as well as the ability to work plugged (pass through charging??). It needs a solid enclosure, an on/off switch, a separate depress to activate coil switch in the coil, and just really rugged build quality. I'm not a design engineer. Program/project manager in high tech by trade before retiring. But I have a hard time seeing a good IH design being that hard as all of the subassemblies and parts are out ther and there are many, many existing IH applications in kitchen appliances and the like. No real research need, I think.

Well, that's me on my soapbox......George, get on the stick, boy! ;-) haha
Check out the last 30 seconds of tonight's DynaVap Live , I think it's what you're been waiting to hear. Next week my guess?

George mentioned Tassie and electromagnetism...very interesting!

All this coil talk inspired me to pickup some live resin. :chuck:
8ACB385B-4AA8-4D27-BBB3-D3CF5C67AA47.jpeg
30181C90-F2EC-45B4-BAF6-DC6B13DFC487.jpeg

@Helios the only advantage I found with the coil is you can put more heat in without the worry of scorching.
Convenience wise the fibre has it. I load up several little balls for either driving or out in the canoe.
I contacted the machine shop and the slot is booked just need to work out how many and how much for the triple stems.

@momofthegoons yep it's a new product or rather a variation on a theme. The one in the video isn't the final release but it proves the concept works.
A triple DV tip with an XL pipes IH ???

A trip tip should fit in the SJH dental wax IH easily enough. I think @LesPlenty got four tips in there for a photo once.

IMG_20180827_185943.jpg

I ordered just the stem, since it was $35 with shipping with this sale. My current setup is Ti mouthpiece, 2019 M body, XL condenser and Ti spinning mouthpiece. I’ll just swap the stems and make the Hydravong my main use device and keep the M body as a backup.

I have to confess, yes I ordered a HV stem. Almost bought a HV XL omni just because it's 20% off but I don't really need it and I managed to fight off the temptation. Good deal on all HV related merchandise tho.
Before shipping, the HV stem is $28. The next time DV does a 20% off site wide sale, the XL Omni condenser will be $76. If you already have a Ti mouthpiece to use with it, that’s a HV Omni for $104 before shipping.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back