Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
@phattpiggie I was in a rush this morning and didn't get a chance to comment on how beautiful all of those VonGs turned out. :thumbsup:

The Blackwood stem sold as soon as I posted about it here
We need one of those smilies of someone looking around whistling..... :lol:

Yup... I saw it and had to have it. A little shopping therapy for a stressed out 'mom.' :razz2: Can't wait to use it.

I have a "M' on it's way.
So STOKED.
I think you'll find it's a fun little vape ataxian. I know mine gets a lot of use. I use my 'M' as a carbed stem for my WoodScents. But I use the stem that phattpiggie made for me daily. It's a beaut. :biggrin:

Screen Shot 2017-12-13 at 12.41.38 PM.jpg

Don't base your MARKET program based on me.

Not just you, a lot of people would prefer metal over wood, I had the idea well before the M was born.

The glass I am hoping to get has been something I've wanted to do for over a year, just need to pull my finger out and get in touch with the glass artist himself.

@momofthegoons you should know by now that apologies are never necessary, I'll get the Blackwood finished up and posted out before the weekend.

This is a 3D printed Dynastash I got from Esty. A little heavier than a toy in a Happy meal or in a box of some sugar bomb cereal. Has a lanyard loop. The lid uses magnets to keep itself closed. The cooling magnet is holding up my other M. The fill chamber is large and can store 2 extra tips with room to spare or just your 'stash'. Has a funnel for that even.(Black squarish thing at the bottom of pic)
Notice it's size and color compared to a Dynatube. :partyhat:
JNJKDqRh.jpg

George and the team are doing a batch of 7 fin Ti tips at some point. Using the things they have learned from the current 5 fin version they will be doing a limited run on them. It'll be a gen 4.5.

George and the team are doing a batch of 7 fin Ti tips at some point. Using the things they have learned from the current 5 fin version they will be doing a limited run on them. It'll be a gen 4.5.
Since I'm somewhat of a noob to the Dynavap experience and do not have multi versions.... can you give a brief overview of why more fins would be a good thing? Is it about air flow?

George explains it as 5 fins means less mass so quicker heat up and cool down.

However more fins means more surface area so you would think quicker cool down times.

I haven't used my 5 fin Ti tip it is just a prop so I can't comment on performance but I get the idea the difference is only slight.
Not better or worse just different.

Most of the requests for them has been about aesthetics. In mine and a few others opinions the seven fin tip looks more finished or refined.

Very nice. And a pretty darn close color match lol. What's the 'arm' like thing on the bottom left? :thinker:
Here is the XL version. With the door open. It uses magnets to keep itself closed. I can fit two tips in the chamber with room to spare. But still small and lightweight. Somebody even did a review on it. This has piqued my interest in 3D printing.
il_570xN.1363917906_qgvi.jpg

With the door open.
I got it now.... :doh: the door was open...... this really is a cool accessory. Could you post up the Etsy link please? I'd be interested in a wooden version.

This has piqued my interest in 3D printing.
I don't get it at all, lol.... I hear about it all the time but can't understand how the fuck it works. Do you just put a piece of the material you are using into the 'copier' with some software of your design and voila? Sounds a little Jetson's to me. :lol:

The link ->3D Printed 420 Solutions by HeatTechnician on Etsy This one glows in the dark. Not aware of a wooden version of this. However these are done by a fellow VC user. Wooden Vapourizer Parts by WinegumsWoodcraft on Etsy
il_570xN.1422399173_tvl9.jpg

I don't get it at all, lol.... I hear about it all the time but can't understand how the fuck it works. Do you just put a piece of the material you are using into the 'copier' with some software of your design and voila? Sounds a little Jetson's to me. :lol:
Or the v1 of the Star Trek replicator. :lmao:3D printing technology is actually a wider topic now. You can buy a cheap one for around $300. (There are more sophisticated ones that can make smoother looking models, etc.) Not rec'ding buying one. Just where we are at now. The cheaper more common ones use a spool of material (PLA?) and spin a 'web' from the bottom up. The software looks at a CAD drawing file of say this Dynastash and calculates. There are some places online that can 'print' other materials as well.

Not aware of a wooden version
My mistake. In the review video the guy has one made of wood. What I missed the first viewing is that his friend made it; not HeatTechnician. It would be a nice alternative. :twocents:

The video of the 3D printed Eiffle Tower is insane. Unbelievable what they can do now......

Lmao... I'm starting to sound like an old fart...."What will they think of next Elmer?" :myday:

The video of the 3D printed Eiffle Tower is insane. Unbelievable what they can do now......
Glad I grabbed that one. Especially since you see it start with 4 feet and come together.

I think it might be harder to make a wood version that is as thin and light as my 3D printed one. But definitely can borrow from the design. Like being able to close my stash securely with a click. :biggrin:

These printed items are generally considered prototypes. But with more common materials being used and more refined printing methods, you can say print a car part for the Carriage lamp in your buggy.

@momofthegoons YOU could design a stash and have it printed elsewhere. :science: Some people can even go to their public library for a print job. So I've heard. Going to canvas my area for places that do print work and with what materials. There is services online that will try to print from their materials list from what is possible. You can't say use a material to build a really thin wall for a project, if it simply doesn't have the properties for that amount of tensile strength to begin with. As one example. Curious?

Not just you, a lot of people would prefer metal over wood, I had the idea well before the M was born.

The glass I am hoping to get has been something I've wanted to do for over a year, just need to pull my finger out and get in touch with the glass artist himself.

@momofthegoons you should know by now that apologies are never necessary, I'll get the Blackwood finished up and posted out before the weekend.
The "M" came earlier than planned!

This little gadget is very powerful! (like a joint)

DIY tomorrow (need a water adapter now).

Some like wood on there lip's?

I don't like wood in my mouth.

FUNCTION FIRST

The "M" really fit's my needs. (need water)

@ataxian the hit is very joint like and strong especially given the small load size.

I think Delta does an adapter that works. I've seen others are using a piece of silicone tube to get the seal on glass.
Not seeing Ratchet here anywhere.

I'm pleased you've had the chance to try it and that you are enjoying it, next will be an Induction Heater.

Takes the VC up a level in flavour, convenience and it's quiet. I like the fact I can vape in the garden without the neighbours thinking I'm doing some late night brazing.

You can now add a Ti tip to your Xmas list.
Straight swap for the SS so you can experience the way the Ti heats and cools. Plus you can move the screen to suit you medication needs.

I'm looking forward to hearing how you DIY for water.

The "M" really fit's my needs. (need water)
Well that's good to hear. :biggrin: I've never used mine through water so I am the wrong person to ask. But I know there are many who have adapted the VapCap to water. I believe @Kellya86 is one of them.

I agree with @phattpiggie about an induction heater. It's been the thing that made the VC successful for me. And would be the thing that might keep you from having to hide your 'M' ataxian. :lol: No torch/flame involved.

Well that's good to hear. :biggrin: I've never used mine through water so I am the wrong person to ask. But I know there are many who have adapted the VapCap to water. I believe @Kellya86 is one of them.

I agree with @phattpiggie about an induction heater. It's been the thing that made the VC successful for me. And would be the thing that might keep you from having to hide your 'M' ataxian. :lol: No torch/flame involved.
I'm very glad not to have thrown my PORTABLES and PLUG-IN's out!

The VCAP "M" is very powerful and a great simple unit.
I don't think I can read with it like the SOLO.
Before bed or 420 4 sure.
It's not the "HOLY GRAIL" however like a JOINT.
Having said that, "not bad really".

RECREATIONAL = better than combustion
STUDYING = too powerful
CELEBRATING = perfect

Different strokes for different stokes!

It's in my rotation and I'm glad to have one.

Need water path next. (my way of being CIVILIZED)

DRY very powerful!

Last edited:
I'm very glad not to have thrown my PORTABLES and PLUG-IN's out!
:thumbsup: I'm of a firm belief that it's a good thing to have variety. I tend to burn out if I use just one vape... it seems like it isn't as effective. So I like to mix it up and change up the vapes I use regularly.

But... the VapCap has a place in my rotation as well. It's great for microdosing because it does such a good job of extracting the goodness from your herb.

I don't think I can read with it like the SOLO.
I've found that using the Induction Heater makes the hits not as... heavy handed? You have a little more control over how hot the tip gets. And you learn how many beats to wait beyond the click for your own usage. My sweet spot is usually to count to 3 after I hear it and then the heat is perfect. I think @phattpiggie waits a bit longer. But, for me, that takes it too close to combustion.

:thumbsup: I'm of a firm belief that it's a good thing to have variety. I tend to burn out if I use just one vape... it seems like it isn't as effective. So I like to mix it up and change up the vapes I use regularly.

But... the VapCap has a place in my rotation as well. It's great for microdosing because it does such a good job of extracting the goodness from your herb.

I've found that using the Induction Heater makes the hits not as... heavy handed? You have a little more control over how hot the tip gets. And you learn how many beats to wait beyond the click for your own usage. My sweet spot is usually to count to 3 after I hear it and then the heat is perfect. I think @phattpiggie waits a bit longer. But, for me, that takes it too close to combustion.
I love the "M" 4 real.
I love my plug-ins as well as my portable's.

The right tool 4 what your trying to do?

If you want party the "M" is perfect for that!

I tend to burn out if I use just one vape...
Unless I'm trying out another device I'm Vapcap exclusive.
I haven't found any other vaporizer that I enjoy using as much as the VC.

My sweet spot is usually to count to 3 after I hear it and then the heat is perfect. I think @phattpiggie waits a bit longer.
This is with my M tip. With the Ti I'm about the same as yourself.
But I run 'dip 'til done' bowls so if my first toke at 3 seconds isn't thick enough I'll apply a second or so extra heat.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back