Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I had a chance to finally sit down and really take some time with @Pipes Skeletor today. Holy shit. This thing is fucking amazing. Not only is it an amazing little invention, it makes using the Dynavap a breeze. I have always had problems (read issues as well) using a torch with them. I just can't seem to get the twirl right... the timing right.... and I hate how it discolors the cap (okay.. that's my ocd speaking up). I found myself combusting more than not.

But... with the Skeletor these issues have totally been eliminated for me. I'll admit to 'not respecting the click' the first time and I came awfully close to combusting. But that was the last time. It was much easier to figure out how to get a consistent and good temp. I love this thing.

So, for now, I think I'm going to use my box from the og Indica vape that I have sitting around. It's wood and the right size; albeit not so fancy. And it will protect the Skeletor until @phattpiggie has the time and the inclination to make me something special for it. :biggrin: Yeah... I'm a pushy one phattpiggie. I seriously want you to consider this. I love your work.

Anyway... if you haven't gotten on the Skeletor train, do it. Amazing.

To bad. I love to repurpose things. If it will help I can send you another "Noir" box. You could cut the bottom out of one and glue it on top of the other, That does sound hokey though. How about a surplus "ammo" can?
They sell geegaw boxes shaped like books at the Dollar Store around here, that would be perfect. Good luck. Doc

@Dynalowrider thanks for the offer but I think I'm going to see what I can find at the local antique store or flea markets. And, frankly, I could probably take a look through some stuff in the basement and see if I have something I can use temporarily. I'm not too concerned. I'm using the Indica box for now.. it keeps the Skeletor contained and somewhat protected. I'm more concerned about when I travel with it. I want to protect the top. I'll figure something out. :biggrin:

Meanwhile I've had a major chance to appreciate having it. My power went out last night and didn't come back on until a bit ago. I was so thankful to have the Skeletor all charged up and ready to rock. I was able to vape before going to sleep and again first thing this morning. :thumbsup:

Just repaired my OG VC. LSS I broke it trying to clean it. There is a hole in the body where the screen normally sets. So I cleaned it up and used a small ring/ strip of silicone hose to go around the broken end and bent a simple ear cuff over the problem area. Where the cuff doesn't overlap the silicone ring is where I tuck the digger end of the VC cap underneath. So the cap won't slip off.

Another side bonus. The cap can be pulled part way out to clear the condenser instead of using the carb. If you have heat resistant fingers.

@momofthegoons it's a powerful little addition to the VC, my torch is back up since I got mine.

And the battery life is beyond great, 4 full days for me with the M tip and my 'one click' bowls.
Heat to the first click, add 3-5 seconds extra heat, toke and apply heat as and when needed until it's spent.

Make sure and tamp the load slightly, 1-2mm below the rim of the bowl.

Of course I'll work something out for you but you'll have to be patient

Make sure and tamp the load slightly, 1-2mm below the rim of the bowl.
That's exactly what I've been doing. :thumbsup:

Of course I'll work something out for you but you'll have to be patient
Well now that you've finally committed to the project..... :razz2:

Of course I can be patient. You take all the time you need.

Micro dosing with the M and Skelly.
VQXlkHG.jpg

Sorry about the background noise but I left the audio on so you can hear the click.

vapor production with the VC elusive.

Not me.... iv always found it to be in abundance...

Got a new torch today....
20171111_192356.jpg

It fits right in with its fins..

Just repaired my OG VC. LSS I broke it trying to clean it. There is a hole in the body where the screen normally sets. So I cleaned it up and used a small ring/ strip of silicone hose to go around the broken end and bent a simple ear cuff over the problem area. Where the cuff doesn't overlap the silicone ring is where I tuck the digger end of the VC cap underneath. So the cap won't slip off.

Another side bonus. The cap can be pulled part way out to clear the condenser instead of using the carb. If you have heat resistant fingers.

Pictures, please! Author! Author!

From Dynavap:

Dear valued customer,

We are excited to announce our Black Friday Weekend Special which offers you a couple ways to save when purchasing our products. This special event is extended to everyone and during this time, all items purchased from the DynaShop will receive a 20% discount and free shipping. Event timing:

• Start: Friday, November 24th at 00:00 am CT
  • End: Monday, November 27th at 11:59 pm CT

We have something special for DynaVap’s registered customers. For those who have a registered account prior to midnight CT on November 22nd, the sale starts one day early. For you, the doors open on Thursday the 23rd at 00:00:01 am CT. So, take advantage of this opportunity to get your products faster than the general public.

Pictures, please! Author! Author!
It broke even further down. If I can recover from that, then pics.

I am thinking about looking at some chillums that might work as well with just the SS tip from my 'M's. Like the glass socket I got at a local head shop.

Maybe I will just get a Ti tip from Dynavap on THU. Have a spare cap from my OG glass to pair with it. :thinker:

Greetings,

I was having a discussion with Ben the other day about the M. Ben is our Photographer and Videographer. He mentioned we didn’t have a recent video on how to clean the M. So it seemed we had a video to shoot. We met up at the shop last Sunday, went over the outline and then set up the cameras and got to work. It didn’t take too long to shoot, and then I left it in Ben’s capable hands.

It is that time of year. Black Friday is around the corner, and we think we are ready this time. Our website has been checked and rechecked. We even contacted our website host to make sure we don’t have challenges on their end this time.

So in the spirit of kicking off the “giving our friends a smoking alternative season”, we are offering 20% off everything except the builder items and free shipping for everyone on all purchases at Dynavap.com.

And yes this includes our international friends!

shared_picture_zpsbe7zkqri.jpg

The sale begins at 12:01 (central time) Friday morning and will run through Cyber Monday.

We hope many of you will be continuing the mission this week to reduce or eliminate smoking among our friends.

Cheers!

George

Already own 2 'M's and a glass body for a third VC. Also a spare cap from the OG that I broke previously. So I bought 2 Ti tips and another cap. The Ti's tips are compatible with the 'M''s body and I can swap out the tips as needed. So essentially I bought two more bullets instead of two full vaporizers. Although the two cheapest VCs are $68 after the discount and FREE shipping. Almost caved.

When the Ti's arrive, I might go to the town head shops and find a chillum with the right dimension and bowl size to have another unique glass VC body.

Got a few extras with my Ti upgrade order. The Ti's came with their own rings and screen. So I just clean them up and we are GTG with my 'M'.

They came in a Green Dynavap tube. :biggrin: Plus I got a fat mouthpiece and sticker thrown my 'little green bag' . Also some placard type 'Use and care manual". Thanks George!!

Little Green Bag by The George Baker Selection New Edit

With the help of a local head shop clerk, I tried everything chillum looking for a simple stem and came home with THIS!:enamored:I've guess I have Omni's on the brain. Yes the inside volume is adjustable. No it wasn;t a perfect fit. It was the best out of 4 and I stretched a condenser ring sideways to get it ti stay in. But behold my creation.:partyhat:
C7oJGytl.jpg

Last edited:
Just came home with that a short time ago. It cost me $15 and tax and one already worn out condenser ring. If it fit just a little better, I'd say it is a near perfect pairing. Even has a bulb shaped end. :biggrin:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back